Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Magic and Moon [private mature]

Started by Greenery, June 30, 2015, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Vertus turned and was about to offer to help clean, but it was too late. She had already gotten the place and headed inside to wash and fry them.

"Uh, well I think it'll be better if we bathe together? Just for night, then I can bathe alone." He laughed nervously and walked out of Raen's place and toward the bathhouses. "Is there a certain...ritual that you guys do here?"

SilmeriaElemred

''For bathing... not nessesarily. We do like to take our time. When we feel like it we use scrubsugar to remove dead skin cells. Soap for cleansing our skin and often apply caring oils on our bodies. But yea. That is when we feel like doing it.'' Raen said and headed out of the house. ''At least that is how it is for the men. The women at the other hand... especially if they bathe at night they can be a little... how to phrase it... I would not say seductive. I suppose it is more teasing but they seem to be in a sort of trance of serenity.''

The breeze was still gentle meaning it was not freezing if their wet bodies would be out of the water.

Greenery

Vertus nodded his head slowly, a grin starting to emerge. "So they get a little...feisty?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as they continued to walk. He looked over at Raen and held his hand, rubbing his thumb against his fingers. "S-so what do the males usually do if they pair up in a room? Just talk?" He asked curiously. 

SilmeriaElemred

''In the public, yes. We do seek one another out for either conversation or help wash anothers backs. On our turn we respond a little 'feistier' as you call it when we bathe if the sun is fully out. It is because we take in energy from the sun, moon and sunlight which we take in every day but somehow when we bathe it seems that we are more aware of it.'' he smiled at Vertus.

Raen did not mind holding his hand and explaining about his people. Strangely to himself he did not mind the rubbing either. ''But sometimes we like to be alone. Or just with friends or family rather then being with a lot of others. Hence the private baths. ''

They reached the bathing area and fortunatly there were two empty from the private ones. Raen turned the sign to make clear thisone was now occupied and walked in first. There was one area where people could undress. There was a large neat pile of towels and a woven crate where used ones could be put in. There were also clean robes people could wear when they had finished bathing and maybe had not brought anything clean with them to wear.

Greenery

Vertus nodded his head. That made sense since the females go feistier in the moonlight. As they entered the bathouse, he could feel the steam and dampness of the room. However it wasn't suffocating, but liberating. He wanted to strip right there, but knew that he couldn't do that. For one, Vertus was a little self conscious and secondly, in his own culture, most guys didn't want to see other guy's junk.

"I'll go change then." He let go of his hand, grabbed a towel and robe, then paused. "Uh, where do I...oh! I see it." The young sorcerer laughed lightly before going over and changing out of his clothes-- with the curtain pulled of course. Afterwards, he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, revealing his toned body and abs. "Where do I put my clothes?"

SilmeriaElemred

''we usually fold them and place them on the bench.'' Raen replied. He had already changed as well and was thoughtfull enough to put a towel around his waist as well. His body was muscular for one of the elven race and his skin had a light tan. His hair was bound in a loose tail so it would not get in the way. ''Normally we do not have the towels. Just saying. We purely use them for drying.'' he said with a wink and lead the way through the short hallway. There were a few wooden benches with bars of soap and washcloths. In the floor was a bath, large enough for three to four people. Above the bath though was no ceiling. Just the plain starry sky. On the walls were burning candles and crystals that gave off a soft blue light.

''we can stay here for as long as we like by the way.'' he assured and stepped into the water after undoing the towel. Placing it on the nearest bench

Greenery

His heart skipped a bit when Raen winked at him. As they walked, he couldn't help, but to study his shoulders, back and lower back. Vertus blushed deeply and took off his towel as he walked into the water, his heart racing and his blood pumping through his body.

After he got in, he smiled and looked up at the night sky. "I would stay in here forever." He said in awe before looking at Raen, still blushing like crazy.

SilmeriaElemred

Raen's limb was not huge but certainly not small either. Concerning body hair there was nothing on his chest or at his genitals. he sighed happily as he sat in the warm water.

''Forever... that is a very long time.'' He said with his eyes closed before slowly opening them. ''To bad I am not good at staying at one place for really long.''

Greenery

Vertus couldn't help, but look at Raen and his 'limb' This only caused him to blush more and cause a little bit more blood flow down in the nether region.  Gulping, Vertus went over and sat down beside him, daring not to look below the surface.

"Oh? Well I guess I better not get too attached to you then." He teased, closing his eyes and leaning his head back.

SilmeriaElemred

''One place as in my room, or the baths. Small scale.'' Raen replied calmly. ''I do not know what it is, it sometimes gives me an uneasy feeling under my skin.''

''Also. Attached to me? Someone like you could get a person who is a lot better. I would be honored though.'' it was hard to say wether he was joking or not. ''Be careful with moonelves dear friend. Forever, is a long time. And if our partner shares intimicy with someone else... it can really hurt us.

Greenery

Vertus turned to look at him. "Does that mean a kiss too?" He whispered, studying him. He didn't want to hurt Raen after all that he had done for him. His cheeks felt red and was obvious that was attracted to Raen. However he had to control himself and not kiss him. He turned foreward again, going to his neck in the water.

SilmeriaElemred

''Kisses are excluded. It purely involves intercourse.'' Raen replied calmly. His expression was calm and soft too.

His gaze went to Vertus. Raen was no idiot, he knew what Vertus meant. And it made him smile. ''Relax.'' he said eventually and leaned in a little closer before placing a soft kiss in Vertus' neck. ''Nobody here judges. And right now there is nobody but me and you in this room.''

Greenery

Vertus blushed deeply and quickly sat up straight as well as something else. He quickly tucked it between his legs and looked at him. "Y-you kissed me." His cheeks almost seem to catch on fair. "A guy never...I mean wow.." He laughed  a bit and slowly moved his arm toward Raen. "So what does the kiss mean?" He asked curiously.

SilmeriaElemred

''What it means huh. I am a bit puzzled myself. I'd not say impulse but I like to react to what feels right to do. Does it make sense?'' he asked.

He knew that their skin was not new to 'at first sight'. If there was chemistry between two people, it was more often then not that they would react to it. Wether they knew one another a day or a hundred years.

''A reaction to chemistry I think.'' he concluded.

Greenery

"Yeah it makes sense." He smiled a bit and moved a little closer to Raen. "I just don't want to hurt you." He leaned in and kissed his temple before moving back to his original spot. Vertus questioned if he was moving too fast with someone he just met a few hours ago, but quickly pushed the question out of his head.

"Can you still come by tonight?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Of course.'' Raen replied.

''As for hurting me, like I said. We'd need to have intercourse first for that.'' he lifted himself on the edge of the bath and reached for a bar of soap. ''I could wash your back if you want.'' he offered,

Greenery

Vertus face was now level with Raen's limb which made him blush deeply. "Uh, yeah. Sure. Then I can wash yours." He decided to stay in the water, not wanting Raen to see.

"S-so does male moonelves get...uh happy? He asked him, not looking  directly at him.

SilmeriaElemred

''Hmm?'' It took Raen a moment before he understood.

''We do not. Intercourse wise we always share with one person. Under the view of Lunaria or Solos. In other words, outside.''

He started to wasg Vertus' bsck, gently massaging it as well.

Greenery

He nodded his head slowly. "So no boners?" Vertus asked with a smirk.

Then Vertus Raen start to wash his back. Then he had to the nerve to message. "Gods, are you trying to turn me on more?" He teased, closing his eyes.

SilmeriaElemred

''No boners.'' Raen said with a chuckle.''sorry. Did not know a massage would do that to you. Want me to stop?'' He asked. He had just started at the neck. He had started the massage, figuring Vertus must have been having a lot if stress at home.