Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Talking Bodies [private annnd mature content]

Started by Greenery, June 30, 2015, 06:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Esmeralda's eyes grew large as she saw his fantastic sex organ. "Great gods..." She bit her lip and looked up at him. "How thick...how..how long?" She asked, touching it with her hand.

DaGlobster

"Last time I checked?"

Elaros chuckled.

"Ten inches long, two inches wide."

Greenery

She purred and licked the tip of his exotic member, putting the bowl underneath her mouth and the tip.

DaGlobster

Elaros smirked when Esmeralda got started, placing his clawed hands on her head. He didn't do any pushing or whatnot, he was just reasting his hands there.

Greenery

She took in a deep breath and started to suck on the creature's member. She hadn't done this in a rather long time, but that  wasn't a testament to her skills. After all, she was part succubus. Her head bobbed up and down, slowly, them picked up speed.

Esmeralda knew just what he liked just by physical contact.

DaGlobster

As it turned out, Elaros liked fellatio the most out of all other forms of procreation. However, his sex drive was hardened over, not to mention that he didn't have the weak fortitude of humans. Oh, yes, she knew what he liked, but satisfying him was another challenge altogether.

He started to purr, very much like a cat, but he wasn't squirming or anything.

Greenery

Esmeralda continued her nick motion before using the help of her hand to rub the base of his member. With each passing second, her head went farther and farther down on him. She had no gag relax so that wasn't a problem.

DaGlobster

Every time she went a little deeper, Elaros grew more and more impressed. To be honest, he'd found very few women who could down his entire girth, and he was curious to see if Esmeralda would be one of them.

Greenery

By now she would hear moans from the men begging her to go deeper, faster, and hold it there, but with him came nothing but purrs. This made her work harder and took her hand off the base of his member and swallow it whole, staying there for a good thirty seconds as her throat stimulated the upper half of his sex organ.

DaGlobster

Esmeralda took the whole thing in, and Elaros' jaw hung open. Now he was impressed. His breathing caught, and the pleasure only intensified the longer his giant cock was stuffed down her throat.

Greenery

The enchantress smiled a bit when he was surprised by her skills. She slowly slid her mouth off of it.  "There." Started the bobbing motion again, feeding herself as she pleasures the beast.

DaGlobster

Elaros gazed down at her, smiling wryly when she spoke.

"I might have underestimated your skills, enchantress. A mistake I shan't repeat..."

Greenery

She nodded her head in agreement and continued, going faster, then slowing down, then fast again.

DaGlobster

Elaros could do little more than stand there and enjoy the treatment that she was giving him, and really, that wasn't that hard of a feat at all.

Greenery

She looked up at him with her green eyes. Usually men would climax by now, but this thing was different. Still she kept the bowl up.

DaGlobster

Indeed, Elaros was different. High Drakkonans such as himself weren't just better than humans, they were superior. This superiority carried on to sex, without a shadow of a doubt.

"Perhaps I should lay on the bed? It'd be more comfortable for the both of us, I'd bet."

Greenery

She picked her head up and nodded. "That would be best." She winked and licked he lips. This was obviously something that she had to work for.

DaGlobster

Elaros chuckled, and stepped away from her, trailing a harmless little line along her cheek as he stepped past her and promptly laid down on the bed, his member standing straight up like some kind of beacon.

Greenery

She rolled her eyes playfully and laid on the bed, bobbing her head up and down again, working him. "You realize why I'm doing this right? for your ass."

DaGlobster

Perhaps it was some kind of human nuance, but the last statement was lost on Elaros.

"For my ass?"