Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Rhi cosplays things!

Started by Rhindeer, July 13, 2015, 01:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Cosplay pics of things I cosplay! I just got back from Comic Con and am rounding up pics people took of me. xD So I figured I'd share pics of the silly thing I do.

On Saturday, I was Meenah from Homestuck. :B

I'm the one on the right with the trident.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Haaaa. That looks great!

Nice spectacles, dude.

Pseudonym

Hee, that's awesome Rhi!I love the ears.

Rhindeer

Yay, thank yooou! xD Still trying to find better pics! SO MANY PEOPLE TOOK PICS of both my costumes! WHERE ARE THEY ALL?! xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

you'll find them, no worries! Just be sure to post them here once you do :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

I feel like the following is a good example of "before and after the con" photos.

A failed selfie with @Tally as Terezi. 8D Full of energy, makeup all pristine, ears fully attached, full of Starbucks at the con, WHOOO! No paint on my arms because we were too lazy to do a proper makeup test to figure out how to not have it rub off all over us so...screw that!

Looking like the living dead when I got home around 1am that same day. >_>

We went to watch the giant cosplay Masquerade and by the time about...11pm rolled around, I was dying. |: I was just sitting so I had nothing to distract me from what turned out to be excruciating pain because I was wearing a headband under the wig, that my braids were attached to, and it was basically squeezing me right behind the ears. |: I endured it through most of the show, then finally reached the point of "CANNOT TAKE IT" and ripped my wig off and...>_> half of an ear, lmao. I got many odd looks on the way home because I looked like a hot mess BUT IT FELT SO GOOD OMG. That was Saturday and my head is still bruised behind the ears. |: So. Gonna sew those braids into the wig instead of, y'know...headband. It looked fabulous but felt like dying.

Anyway I saw myself in the mirror when I got home and just laughed. xD

Draconian

I laughed at that last picture.

I get some zombie vibes from that one. Upside, Zombiecosplay apocalypse. 

But other than that... Looks like your lipstick stayed on real good!

Rhindeer

YES! ZOMBIES! xDDD With my ear hanging on by a thin bit of skiiiiin. >8D I do have some liquid latex, I could go to town. I did do that once with my other cosplay at a meetup! Made myself all mangled and bleeding blue blood. 8D (It was great until a few hours in when the cornstarch I used to make said fake blood started having a reaction to the oil based face paint and...started to...congeal and bubble...so it looked less like fake blood and more like my skin was sloughing off, which...added to the effect? xDDD)

And omg. That lipstick stays on SO well. It's Lip Tar by Sephora, and it is a BEAST TO GET OFF.

I helped host a cosplay fashion show at work yesterday and I dressed up for it and I STILL HAVE BLUE LIPS. Even after using lots of makeup remover and scrubbing with my tooth brush. xD It's just like nope, doomed to looking like I smeared blue jolly ranchers all over myself.

But ahahahha the number of people on the train that were like, "...>_> Did you know your ear's coming off..." amused me.

Now I'm working on a new cosplay for next year. 8D Sebastian Castellanos from The Evil Within. Which is a FANTASTIC GAME OMG.

Aaaand found another pic.

SELFIE, YO.

Draconian

Pseudonym is making me play the Evil Within with her. We're taking turns per level. |: We haven't beaten it yet because I stall long enough for her to keep doing all the levels. Mahahahahhahahahaaaa. Hm, I hope she doesn't see this.

Oooh I remember you telling me of your cosplay fashion show. =D I take it that went well?

I haven't done cosplay stuff in fooooreeeeveeer. I think the last time I did any of that was... Sakura Con when I met you! I got me some Rhi huuuugs.

Also, dayum them's some pink glasses.  Also, I like that unamused looking grumpy man in the background behind the phone and beside your trident.

Pseudonym

D8 How could you Draco?! I thought we were friends. Now you have to play all the levels. Muahaha.

Also, I totally didn't notice the falling-off-ear until you mentioned it, haha.

Rhindeer

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. >8D

I was playing The Evil Within with Tally (now I have to play the rest alone B|) and kept cracking her up because when things startle me or I get panicked running from things I accidentally click the right joystick which brings up the menu. xD We call it the Panic Menu, because I do it LITERALLY ALL THE FUCKING TIME EVERY TIME I PANIC, SOMETIMES MULTIPLE TIMES IN A ROW AS I FREAK OUT. xD Which makes things awkward when I do it riiiiiight when something bad is happening because the Panic Menu only slows down time, doesn't freeze it, so I get to slooooowly watch horrible claws coming toward Sebastian's face. |: I'm not trying to click it, I'm trying to move my camera and Sebastian AWAY from the thing but apparently I do it too aggressively.

I also INSTANTLY PAUSE on any jump scare. |:

What chapter are y'all on? >8D

(Have fun, Draco. >8D BAHAHAHA. Also you should cosplay more. Hopefully I'll be able to head back up to Sakuracon again! If you're ever there there can be moar hugs. 8D)

AND YES IT WENT WELL! 8D I ended up being the MC which made me sorta panic because I don't do Public Speaking so ANXIETY. >_> But it went well and was lotsa fun! Lotsa kids! They were all so shy and sorta RAN down the "catwalk" rather than strut, ahahaha. xD One girl recognized me from Comic Con and was like, "You...*squinty eyes* Did you flip me off at Comic Con?" Because yes, I did. |: In character. There's a pic somewhere.

I didn't notice grumpy man! xD He MAKES that picture!