Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sometimes death is better (PM to join)

Started by Ice, July 20, 2015, 12:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

The evening was just starting when a creature moved threw the plains. He was moving slowly and carefully. He was on the hunt for a victim. Now it was not like he wanted to hurt anyone but he felt that he had to. Actually he knew he had to in order to feed. He gave a sigh and moved forward looking for an easy target. He sighed as he spotted someone moving in the darkness. He growled as he moved closer to her.

She had heard the growl but did not know what it was. Unfortunately for this woman there would not be a second chance for her. She whirled around as he appeared behind her. She gave a look of shock and a scream as he grabbed her. Then she was silent as she felt the overwhelming sensation of fear come over her.

His coal red eyes turned green as he fed on her fear. It was very sweet to him. He was enjoying the taste of her fear. He so absorbed in what he was doing that he would not notice if someone came near him. Which could be a bad thing or a good thing.

SwimmingInDreams

'This is terrible,' she thought as she slid off her horse and unto the ground. 'The grass was higher than it really should be and to make matters worse the wagon wheels won't stop getting stuck!' She mentally shrieked. It was evening out and she had to find shelter or be at the mercy of the nomadic tribes and slave traders.

A feminine sounding scream broke the silence. The horse reared in fright and struggled to flee from the area. Using her magic to calm the horse her curiosity took over and she slowly crept towards the origin of the sound. After a few moments she saw a figured hunched over a...log? 'Strange maybe it is looking for something' she thought. She came closer and saw that it was instead a person.

A short shriek came from her as she fell down,and she scrambled away in an attempt to put some distance between the two before it noticed her.

Ice

Phears did not notice the woman as she was watching him. He was focused on feeding . Then he heard a shriek come from behind him.  He dropped his prey and quickly looked around. The woman who was his victim was already dead from fright anyhow.  He peered threw the tall grass with his glowing eyes which were now red. He had to find whoever was out here with him.

That was when he saw movement to his right. He growled and started to move closer. He was going to make whoever it was pay. As he moved closer he saw her not to far away from him. With lighting speed  and was in front of her in seconds.

" you know you should never interrupt a feeding predator. " he said softly. Then he smiled down at her. Waiting for her reaction. He enjoyed this when he was feeding and hunting. In a way he was just like some sort of animal. Only smarter.

SwimmingInDreams

When he appeared so suddenly in front of her she couldn't help but gasps at his height. From her position on the ground the figure only looked more menacing. He towers over her in this position but she had no doubts that standing up he'll most likely still tower over her. It was all so strange and quick. One moment he was back there in front of the women and the next he was right in front of me she thought to herself. Just what is he?

Cocking her head to the right she closed both her eyes and placed a grin on her face before saying "If I had known that do you think I would be in this current position? Now move back please so that I can leave and we can pretend none of this ever happened." she said rudely with annoyance dripping from her words.

Ice

Phears was looking at the woman on the ground in front of him. She was smaller then he was which only made him want to scare her more. He was not just fast but smart as well. He was one of the most dangerous kinds of creatures. Though there was one thing to be noted. He was a creature who often had regrets about what he did. Though that did not stop him from doing those things to others.

He then gave a confused look when she closed her eyes. Then she spoked and he gave a laugh. " I suppose not. Do you think I am going to let you go after seeing what I just did ? I am not stupid you know. " he growled at her now. He then tried to hold the woman to the ground by putting his foot on her tummy. He was going to make her regret ever meeting him.

SwimmingInDreams

'He put his nasty, dirty foot on my stomach. Does he think I'm made of money?' Those thoughts rapidly filled her head due to him pinning her down with his foot. Her face showed one of disgust. She struggled to slip out from under his foot, but nothing worked.

"Get. Off. Of. Me! Do you know how much time it took me to clean this dress after I fell in mud here! No? Well then please remove your foot. And how would I know if you were stupid or not, for I have never meet you before. And yes I do believe that you'll let me go. Otherwise I think you'll regret it." She spit out after a while of wriggling on the ground. Her once dulled eyes showed anger towards the ungentlemanly monster who had her pinned on such dirty ground.

Ice

Phears smiled as he held his foot on the woman. He gave a laugh as she tried to get out from under his foot. He pressed down harder to try to cause her pain.  He wanted something from her. He wanted revenge.

He then heard her talking now.  She was going on about not wanting to get dirty. And threaten him. He was not afraid of her threats. In fact he thought that the mortal was being foolish in wanting to threaten him.

" I do not care about you getting clean. In fact I might make you fell even worse if you keep on. And I do not fear mortals." he hissed back at her. He then grinned as he stared at her waiting to see if she got his hint or not.

SwimmingInDreams

'Times like this were I wish I wore armor, or something to protect myself a little more.' she thought as he pressed his foot down more. She grasped at her side and tried to clutch her spear until she realized that she had left it on the wagon. 'Ah! The wagon! Ugh what if he saw it. What would he do if he saw it?' thoughts swam through as she looked around and assessed her position.

While in her thoughts she heard not what he was saying, and by the time she noticed he was talking he had ended in a grin. She looked hard at in his eyes as she tried to pick an emotion, but he was skilled in hiding his emotions or she was never good at reading emotions or auras in the first place.

He was not moving it seemed as if he was waiting for something, but she did not care. She closed her eyes and snapped her right hand towards his foot. The grass around them became taller and thicker quickly and she was grateful that he didn't seem to notice the growing grass. With one motion the grass pushed his foot slightly to off kilter him, yanked her  from out under his foot, and off the ground. She fell into her stance for close hand-to-hand combat. She both her hands in front of her and her dominant right foot in front.