Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone up for a spot of trouble?

Started by Anonymous, December 17, 2005, 01:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ha, will you look at that. I'm new here and I'm already looking to make a mess.  

My character, Ciaran has a tendency to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm looking for someone - or several someones - to put him up to something. Like... being a lookout while they're thieving. Something like that, in which he'll get in trouble, and they won't.

But he's not stupid, so he'll have to either be threatened into it, tricked into it, or so smashed he won't think twice about what he's doing. Any takers?

Anonymous

Trouble?  Trouble?  Where is this trouble?

Ahem, sorry.  I'd love to get Ciaran in trouble!  Or more over, Coira would.  She, being a centaur, is a bit to noticeable to go about stealing things, but I'm sure she would like to make Ciaran steal something for her. >>  In the least case she would have a jolly good time threatening him into doing so. ;)

Anonymous

Ooh, sounds like fun :) (I was hoping someone would pick the threatening option).

Anonymous

How 'bout if he wanders over to Serendipity's Military Academy, that's where Coira is at the moment.  After she gets out of this thread, she can make him steal a sword or something... -shifty eyes-