Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'The Quest of A Lifetime' Thread Series Plotting Page

Started by Ethereal-Star, August 05, 2015, 10:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

I'm gonna shoot for having the thread up later tonight, and will post the link once I do. Just trying to catch up on things here. And deal with a multitude of fresh ideas. Sigh. Its never ending sometimes. :P

Ethereal-Star

Thread is now up! Whim should respond next based on how I have it written. Have fun everyone!

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19483.new#new

Whim

I've never done a multi-person thread on SoTE by the way. Do you work out a posting order or do peolpe just respond when appropriate for their characters?
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic

Ethereal-Star

It's a matter of both, but maybe leaning more towards the posting when its appropriate for the character. I'll respond in just a little bit, to keep this moving! :D

Ethereal-Star

Question regarding Fell's Curse: I always thought Fell and its associated curse was located in a part of the Kilanthro Mountains (I think it was the far eastern part? But maybe I'm wrong.) The Wester Highlands are in Serendipity. But reading back on the area description, its says more or less that 'violent magics still linger in the crevice of the mountains, remnants of long ago when a truly earth shaking war had been fought.' I didn't think Fell's Curse extended that far. If it does I'll have to get that much more creative. ;) :P

Can one of you perhaps clarify this if you know?

Whim

I thought Fell was in that little western junction between Connlaoth, Kilanthro, and Serendipity... and the wester-highlands ruins were an extension. The whole unstable magic thing sounds quite familiar.

I can redact it to unstable magic, if that helps!
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic

Ethereal-Star

Gonna tag @Rhi-Rhi here so she can help to clear this up some more. :)

Rhindeer

Heya there! 8D So regarding Fell, it's located just beneath the Kilanthro mountains and faaar to the West! If that makes sense. xD Hopefully when we get the map up better it'll make more visual sense!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Ethereal-Star

Ethereal-Star

Also, just wondering why members cannot give thank yous that show up on their profiles? ??? I don't see the option for it anymore.