Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Coira's picture, opinions?

Started by Anonymous, December 17, 2005, 08:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I started out just messing around seeing if I could make any image for Coira that I was relatively satisfied with.  I was suprised to find a face/back/hair/horse I could work with so I made the image.  I'm still not really happy with it, so everybody-- opinions?

Anonymous

thats really well done, i can barely notice that its three images combined, the background looks a tad out of place but that might be because its a drawing and shes a photo (or two photos). I'd advise getting a proper photorealistic background so she isn't glowing with her out-of-placeness.

Hope my critism is helpful ^^ Oh! and keep up the good work!

Anonymous

Actually the background is a photo... And she's four photos! -dances 'cause you couldn't tell on the human part-  What if I made her look more "painted"?

Anonymous

Not much of an expert at all but:

It's the blending the lighting on her is too artifical, she needs to blend more int othe background. And I hate to say it, she looks too 'cut perfect' the sharp edge needs blurring and the horse's backside doesn't look very well cut, I donno looks more chopped.
The name blends too much into the background, I didn't notie it at first, I'm not saying it should leap out, but not so donno invisable? lol

Looks good but there's something about the horse/human part seems odd, like theres's a bit in the middle missing. *shrugs* I donno. ^^

Oh and odin is still strongly convinced it's a painting, the road part deffently. LOL

Anonymous

Quote from: "raine"Actually the background is a photo... And she's four photos! -dances 'cause you couldn't tell on the human part-  What if I made her look more "painted"?

I ment the path is a photo, i can clearly see it lol.
The trees look realistic and everything else but that path makes everything out of place.

*points up* listen to sister  :lol:

Anonymous