Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ill Fated or Fill Lated?

Started by Draconian, May 17, 2015, 12:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Tag @Scythe-Nova

Never one to have a well thought out plan Yuuki held true to that trait. Some dog had run off with his stuff.  Yuuki was down on his knees, making kissy noises and clicking his tongue, one hand wiggling out. He needed that stuff.

"That's not even food!" Yuuki cried, letting his head drop down. This was great. He had to deliver that stuff and some mangy mutt had run off with it. A frown and he pressed his head do the ground, gather dirt on his forehead. "Oh, come on!"

The dog started to run and Yuuki was up and chasing after it in a flash. He'd have thrown food at it to tempt it away from his pack if he was able, unfortunately there was nothing. It was supposed to be a short trip with no detour around the city. As it was, Yuuki was running back, trying to keep his eye on the dog. And then he accidentally ran into a group of people and while he said sorry while he passed there was a rock, one lowly little pebble and Yuuki felt himself smash into the ground.

He gave a disgruntled noise and the dog walked over, giving him a sniff before Yuuki reached out to  snatch it. He missed. The dog took off again, "Someone, catch that damn dog!" On his knees, his nose bleeding, Yuuki had been bested by a beast.

Scythe-Nova

Traveling this day had really been a treat for Lynn as the weather was fine and everything had been calm throuout the day for her. She found herself walking down the street in the city just seeing the sights when she heard a bit of a commotion behind her, She turned to see a dog carrying something it's mouth and then she heard someone scream to stop the dog.

-"Here here doggie"

She said softly as she crouched down and looked the dog into it's eyes with a calm and cheerfull expression, She held out her hand calmly and tilted her head slightly and tried to beckon the dog to give her the things it held. Lynn did not have any trouble with animals mostly and they usually liked her as much as she liked them, She hoped that the dog would be reasonable and let go of the stuff it had taken.

-"Does Doggie want a treat?"

She then asked as she reached back with her other hand and pulled out a piece of dried meat from her waist bag that she had been saving as a snack for later in the day and held it out towards the dog, She figured that this dog was more in need of the food and she could allways go buy some more later on.

Draconian

His hand went up to cover his nose before he squeezed his eyes shut and resisted the urge to rub at it, which would only smear the blood. Damn, sneaky pest. Yuuki glared at the dog and it was only when some woman bent down to stare at the dog did he blink a few times and stand up, taking calm steady steps.

Giving the woman careful looks the dog eyed Yuuki before letting go of the stuff he'd stolen and snagging the piece of dried meat from the womans fingers before running off at a quick pace. Yuuki rushed over and grinned widely, "I didn't even think of trying to temp it." He bent down for his things and smiled at the woman, "Hey.. Uh, thanks!" Quickly he checked to make sure the stuff was okay before he smiled again.

"I gotta get this somewhere, if you'd like, I could buy you a drink when I'm done? It's not far, actually, a few blocks that way," He pointed with his chin, his hands full of the bag.

Scythe-Nova

Lynn smiled softly at the dog as it dropped the items and took the piece of meat from her and she watched the dog run away with a kind expression, She looked back at the items just in time to look straight into the face of the items owner and instantly she gained a blush as she got up and looked a the man with a shy gaze.

-"Oh um h-happy to help..."

She said and looked at the man cautiously and when the man offered to buy her a drink she found herself at a loss of words, she looked down at the ground in an atempt to respond to the man but to no avail.

-"... ah s-sure"

She finally got out as she found that she could not say no as it would be somewhat rude, that is how she percieved it anyways. She looked back up at the man with an uncertain expression and thought that she should ask exactly where he had intended that they would go.

-"So um.. Where was it y-you had in mind?"

[OOC: I really love RP:ing Lynn as the shy little thing she is X3]

Draconian

The sudden shyness caught Yuuki off guard and he stood there, staring for a moment. Meeting shy people was not his forte and he found himself going quiet. The stuttering made him blink and he honestly felt a little bad, should he have not offered this girl a drink? Maybe she was just being nice to him being nice.

No matter.

"A few... Blocks that way?" He pointed with his hand this time, indicating where he'd pointed moments earlier. "I still have to drop this off and get paid." He looked at the bag, deciding it was probably something illegal. Who else would hire someone to transfer stuff? Yuuki smiled at the woman and then sook a few steps closer.

"I don't know exactly. I was just going to go to the closest place to this immediate area." He looked around, still generally unfamiliar with Ketra, having traveled far more than stay in the city. "Do you know a good place?"

Scythe-Nova

-"Eh.. well the inn i stay at has nice food and drinks"

She answered and looked slightly up at the man still with her shy posture, She really did not mind having a drink it was just her shyness that made her act like this. She raised her arm and pointed off towards the central square of the town.

-"The Sleeping Giant Inn is close to the city square.. i could go wait there untill y-you are done.."

She said and looked back at the man with the same shy somewhat downward gaze.

Draconian

"Sounds good!" Yuuki grinned, tilting his head. He reached forward to give the woman a hearty pat on the shoulder and then started to back away.

"You head there, I'll go drop off the stuff!" A grin and he left, meandering his way to the designated drop spot. Like promised, he walked away with a pretty penny and like he promised, he arrived at the  Sleeping Giant Inn. Though he waited outside, not sure if the woman was in there already or not.

Hm. Awkward.

Scythe-Nova

Lynn looked after the man and only when he gone she realized that she had forgotten to introduce herself to him, She felt slightly embarrased that she had forotten something so basic. She looked around a bit before moving away from the scene and towards the center of town, on the way there she got sidetracked at the plaza by some of the stands selling their wares there.

-"Oh no.."

She said as she remembered that she was supposed to be at the inn and meet that man she helped, She started to make her way to the inn she was staying at. When she could see the door to the inn she could see that the man she met earlier was already there, she felt bad for making him wait as she approached him shyly.

-"S-sorry i got sidetracked at the market.."

She said as she walked up to the man and looked slightly sideways shyly.