Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Will you three quieten down!

Started by Jelenis Tythe, September 20, 2015, 08:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis went glassy eyed with shocked as the iron rod touch his skin and burned him, he couldn't even scream in pain.  The whip was bad enough, the rod was worse, never had he felt such pain before, how could Sabre do this to him?

Outside the other two demons fell back, both feeling Jelenis' pain and unable to protect him, how had Sabre managed to prevent them from saving the boy, the only explanation was he had broken the Protectorate Demand somehow or managed to find a permanent way round it.

Sabre watched impassively from where he stood his hand resting lightly on the girl's shoulder, he felt it too, the pain, but he was a Demon, the pain meant nothing to him. He looked down to the girl and smiled briefly whispering into her ear.

"Wouldn't you like to whip him a little....to know what it feels like to be the punisher rather than the punished my little honey flower?"

He looked over to Lord Hernon.

"Do not mark him with an iron further....the whip will suffice I think, he had plenty more body other than his back that can take it....put ointment on that burn, I don't want him to get infected anyway."

He was surprised that the boy's blood had not kicked in to preserve him yet...must be more human in there than his father realised.

"May be Flori might like to give him a few strikes...for scaring her and for hurting me.....would you like that Flori hmm mm.....would you like to punish Jelenis for doing those things?"

Parkway

Lord Hernon looked back at the noblemen.  Nodded and returned the iron to its proper resting place.  He then turned back to the slave.  "I must admit sir your slave is stronger than most!  Not one yelp.  Or scream."  He looked at Flori whom was standing next to the noblemen.  Her eyes closed. 

"Flori!  Snap out of it girl!"  He hissed.

"Y-yes Master Hernon."  She bowed her head finding her voice.  As the master commanded her she heard the noblemen's question to her.  She had never hurt a person in all her years yet she was powerless to stop what was happening.  In the recesses of her mind she said no, no, no over and over again but instead she didn't say anything just addressed the master.

"Get the salve for his back." FLori looked at the nobleman and said "Excuse me please."  She rushed to get it so not to make the master wait.  Hernon walked back to the slave and reached around his form.  He undid his pants and pushed them to his ankles. 

Flori returned.  "Shall I apply it?"

"Yes.  And Flori..."  He smiled as she tenderly applied the salve.  "It won't hurt the lotion won't my touch will."  She whispered as softly as she could...adding..."I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  I am afraid."  Her voice was so low she didn't even know if Jelenis could hear her.
Flori!  That's enough!  And you didn't answer our esteemed guest?"  He said evilly and handed her the whip.

With shaking hands she dropped the salve and grasped the whip.  The tears followed as she raised her hand.  The master grabbing her wrist before she thrashed him.  Lord Hernon told her.  "Lower Flori, his buttocks.  You know how I do yours."  He whispered and stroke her cheek, to which she jerked back and dropped the whip.  Falling to her knees crying. 

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre stepped forward and kneeled down to look at the girl, she was scared and need encouragement, her corruption was progressing well, his spell was holding, just her stupid master scared her with his words.

"Flori my darling....my little honey flower....pay no heed to him....listen to me." He whispered in her ear.

"You know what a bad and naughty boy Jelenis is....I would not lie to you....it is only right you pay him back for startling you so....it is only right you make him shed a few tears for making me hurt so much with his bad behaviour."

His fingers lightly brushed at her tears, his lips touched her ever so fleetingly, ever so gently.

"Remember Flori...he is a bad boy....if I had the courage to take my hand to him then I would not have to do this.  He tries to beguile me with his body but I turn from him...he is a bad boy Flori...a bad boy!"

Jelenis had barely heard the girl's words, the salve helped with the pain a little on his bad, but now he had the humiliation of his buttocks and legs bared too.

"Trayder....please....Bel...." he called out with his mind.

"Please."

The answer came back to him agitated and anxious.

"He blocked us Jelen....we don't know how....hold on.....Bel is trying to break the Seal!"

Jelenis knew they would not be in time, he would have to suffer this humiliation and hoped that it would have satisfied Sabre's spite for the night.

Jelenis Tythe

The older Demon Bel was trying to figure out what Sabre had used to ward them out, everything he threw at it just melted.  Trayder was pacing back and forth anxiously, feeling Jelenis' fear and pain himself as keenly as the boy might.

"Stop pacing Trayder it is not helping!" The normally silent Bel hissed.

What would Sabre use to prevent the pair of them from gaining entry to the building....gaining entry to the building....he looked across from the door to the window and then upwards to the next storey.

"He only blocked the downstairs!" Bel growled.

"How have we been so stupid!"

Trayder was already scaling the wall to wards a window and Bel was shortly not that far behind him. He was going to make Sabre pay for this somehow....perhaps this was all his fault for just not leaving Sabre and the girl alone and waking Jelen.

Parkway

Lord Hernon looked at the noblemen.  He was quite taken with his girl.  This made him a tad anxious now.  But he brushed it off.  He couldn't hear what he was saying to her so he cleaned the leather strips of the whip.

Flori trembled he held her with his eyes.  As he tenderly touched her face and wiping her tears she began to feel the warmth from him again.  That sense of safety.  She listened to his whispered words and began to nod.   As the demons lips barely touched her skin she closed her eyes and stirred. "Yes Master you are right.  He hurt you so and no one should ever be allowed to.  He needs to be punished for your safety.  I won't let him hurt you."  She whispered back to him. 

She stood up and held her hand out for the whip.  Lord Hernon raised his eyebrow and without a word handed it to her.  She took the warmed handle and swooshed the whip around.  It was as if it was not she doing it.  Like she was watching herself.  She looked at what she now considered her new master and taking encouragement from his eyes.  The whip cracked over the young man's buttocks.  She jumped back after the first strike. 

Her eyes clouded with almost something akin to lust.  It felt like the stories she had heard.  Fulfilling.  Some sadistic part of her needed more.  She raised the whip and cracked it again.  This time she did not jump back.  Her breather ragged she continued hitting him with pent up rage of five long years.  She could not stop.  She screamed at him.

"WHY!  WHY!!!  COULDN'T YOU JUST HAVE STAYED IN THE INN!  THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!  THIS IS YOUR FAULT FOR HURTING THE MASTER YOU FOOLISH, FOLLISH SLAVE!"

Her voice was horse, her body weakened.  She dropped the whip and with tears flowing she looked at the demon.  "Are you pleased Master?  Or should I continue."  She was spent.  It was obvious.

Lord Hernon had not missed her addressing him as Master and this did not sit well with him.

Jelenis Tythe

There were tears on Jelenis' cheeks now, not of pain but of humiliation, the girl had whipped his behind as if he were nothing more than a naughty child all on a whisper from a demon, a demon that was meant to protect him.  He knew that Trayder and Bel were in the building, they would come and help him, they would make him better, but mentally he knew this would not go away for some time.

Sabre knew too that the others had figured his ruse and were bearing down on them.

"Flori darling...that was most excellent, his looks like he was learned his lesson from you my flower, his buttocks are well striped by your fair hand!" He mused.

"Lord Hernon...if you would care to continue striping them some more whilst I take Flori out for her wine that would be most gratifying.  I think a Master's firm blow would be more instructive than sweet Flori's just to finish the job!"

He held his hand out to the girl.

"Come my little honey love...some refreshment after such hard work....you must be fair worn out!"

The Demon knew that it had to be Hernon that suffered Bel and Trayder's wrath, him alone.  He quite liked this pretty girl and wanted her for himself and the alchemist was in the way. He started to lead her towards the door calling back to Lord Hernon.

"No more iron or burning....but teach him a good lesson, do whatever you like to do to slaves."

As an after thought he added....

"Don't violate him though....he is still a virgin despite his  temptations and I would like him kept that way!"

Parkway

Flori felt a rush of pleasure spread over her.  He was pleased!  This made her smile.  She dropped the whip and rushed back to the nobles side.  "Thank you your grace.  I only wish to please you."  As he spoke to Lord Hernon she took his proffered hand.  His touch giving her the oddest sensations. 

She could not though look at Jelenis.  She felt his venerability and didn't want to.  The nobleman, he made her feel safe, warm, and desired.  These are the feelings she wanted.  Flori held his hand like it was her life force.  His wants hers now, his needs now hers...she could not tell you why but she knew his happiness would be her utmost goal.

In her simple world she still had no idea whom or what he was.  Flori thought him still a powerful nobleman.  One who was giving her a night of freedom.  She would do anything for him.  What Flori didn't realize is that she was not of her own free will.  The demon was controlling her, soon he would fully corrupt her.  She was his that much was certain.  Full corruption was not to far off.

Lord Hernon was displeased!  But he to felt a certain power over taking him.  He simply nodded at the nobleman.  The nobleman was quickly exiting and spouting off instructions to him.  "Not to worry."  he assured him.  "Ahhh a virgin!  Tsk, tsk, tsk...no violation?  The shame of it all!  Understood sir."

He took a quick look at Flori.  One final attempt to keep her under his control.  He sneered..."Flori, remember girl.  I will be able to discern if you bed with this man!  Do not make me anger girl.  Remember who owns you!"  His words clearly meant to scare the girl.

Flori felt a shiver of fear begin to form.  She hated Lord Hernon!  She wished him punished or worse for taking everything from her.  She shook with renewed rage!  But still felt helpless to do anything.  Instead she looked up at the nobleman.  "Please let's leave here?  Please take me, take me far, far away."  She had no idea what she was saying.  She had no idea with what she was asking.  All she knew is that with this man she felt safe and warm.  She urged him to move faster.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled graciously at the girl as he led her back out into the street, his hand left hers and his arm slipped about her small waist and he pulled her closer to him.

"Is that what you would like Flori....to leave Hernon and be mine for as long as she could ever know?" He purred softly into her ear.

"What if you grew bored of me....what then?

Sabre's thoughts were equally on Jelenis the other object of his desire, one that had so callously spurned him earlier, banished him as if he were nothing.  Sabre was royalty, he was a Demon Prince forced to this servitude, one he hated....one he loved.

If he could not have Jelenis then he would make damn sure he kept Flori somehow.  How would the oh so noble boy feel with her there every day, a constant reminder that he could be punished even with the Protectorate in place. He smirked, oh how she had giving him a good whipping, her sweet face caught in the moment, liking it too.

" Would you torment Jelenis for me if I asked it...would you remind him of being punished by a slip of a girl and put him in his place?" He whispered as his hand smoothed over the rear of her skirt quite lightly.

Jelenis Tythe

Two dark shadows slipped into the room where Lord Hernon and Jelenis were, they stood silently for a moment surveying the scene.  Their Jelenis, their ward was naked, bent over a table and there was a nasty burn on his back and his buttocks well striped with thick red welts.  There were tears on his face, the demons knew why he had wept, not through weakness....not through pain....it was humiliation, they felt it equally at being duped by Sabre.

Trayder gave a soft growl, as yet unheard by the large grinning man, he was getting ready to give Jelenis a further beating...or worse.....now Sabre had left.....his commands would not be as potent on the man.

Parkway

Flori pressed closer to him when the nobles arm slipped around her waist.  No one these past five years had shown her affection.  Sure Lord Hernon groped and kissed her but not with tenderness.  Not like this nobleman was doing.  She could not get enough.  His also spoke in a way to her as though he cared what she thought, wanted, and desired!  Who was this strange noble?

"Your grace I want nothing more then to be yours."  She was not surprised by this revelation.  He had shown her more affection then anyone had these last five years. 

"Bored?  How could I ever grow bored?  It is you who surly will.  I fear what can I do for you to hold your interest?"  She wanted to say more but shied away for saying it.  "You have a slave.  What could I do to serve you?,

In a softer voice "I only wish I could have given myself to you freely.  Not having to ask Lord Hernon.  Then you would believe me.  Then you would know I would do anything for you.  I am yours, always."

Her simple mind could not see that she was held by him.  Flori had no will of her own where the demon was concerned.  Oddly though no one had shown her the kindness he was now doing so now in such a long time she would have probably fallen for him without the use of his power.  Her mind and body starved of affection.  He was gentle and kind where Lord Hernon would grope and force himself.  She was his and she knew it.  She gave herself to him with her mind. 

"Your grace, I am not coming to you pure though.  Lord Hernon has seen to that."  Her voice filled with shame and despair. 

As his hand slipped down she closed her eyes.  He was so gentle with her.  Asking and not taking.  "I would always do as you asked and needed sir."  She thought of the young man but quickly put him out of her mind she didn't want to know what Lord Hernon was doing to him.

Parkway

Lord Hernon stood over the boy.  He touched his back with the whip but softly.  Letting it tickle his skin.  "Your Master is weak boy!  And he is not here to protect you."  His other hand grazed the flesh of The young man's  buttocks.  "A virgin...how splendid!  Flori was one a virgin to.  You should ask her about her deflowering.  I am sure it is one she will never forget!"  The cruelty of his speech could not have been lost on those whom heard it.  It also left no doubt as to his plans for Jelenis. 

Lord Hernon had no idea they were not alone.  Except for the soft sobbing of the young man he heard or felt nothing.  He removed his belt Letting fall to the floor with a loud clank.  The sound of pants unbuttoning and being pushed down followed.  Lord Hernon pressed himself against the bruised man and whispered.  "Now please scream for me!  I do so love to hear the screaming."

Jelenis Tythe

Trayder needed no further viewing, he was not about to see his beloved Jelenis violated by this piece of Human filth. He materialised fully into the room, a tall man, with blood red eyes and hair the colour of fire.  His was not as well built as Sabre ever appeared but he was formidable enough.  He gave a low animal growl.

"Get away from him Human!"

He moved forward with the fluidity of a great cat stalking a gazelle, his eyes never leaving the Lord.

"You were so mistaken taking orders from Sabre...he is the servant....this is the Lord....this young man you are about to rape is under my protection!" 

It was at that point that Bel materialised, he was nothing like Sabre and Trayder, he was an old Demon, his skin as black as night, his eyes too, long claws ended his fingers.  His build was big, heavy set and formidable.

"He is under our protection!" Bel rumbled.

"And he looked liked he has been burned and whipped....and you would dare to use him!" The Demon spat in contempt.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled so gently as he heard her words.

"I care not that you are not a virgin....a virgin has too much to learn....and I like you just as you are!" He whispered.

"I think I would never grow bored of you Flori...not once you are mine...truly mine!"

He leaned down to kiss her properly now, a deeper kiss than the fleeting one he offered in the shop, one she might not forget in a hurry.  He stroked her hair as he kissed her, he did not want to spoil this or rush it...the girl had to want him so much she thought she might die if she didn't have him.

"Will you follow me if Hernon was no longer an issue Honey Flower?" He said breaking the kiss off.

"Would you torment Jelenis if I ask you....would you?"

Parkway

Lord Hernon felt fear!  Something new to him.  "Who?  Where did..."  His words cut short as the next one came into view.  He tried to pull his pants back up as he backed up.  Clumsy!  Fear made he react.  "He paid me.  The boy never called the nobles words as false!"  He was shaking now.

"He should have said something!  It is your young lord who is to blame!"  His inner weaknesses eking out.  "The girl!  She beat him!  The girl!  She is with your Sabre!"   He was cowering.j

Parkway

She flushed softly.  Knowing he would accept her just as she was.  At the same time the things he said made feelings inside her stir.  Feelings she had never experienced before.  He said truly mine.  And she melted further.  He wanted her!  This nobleman wanted her!  Desired her!  Spoiled for all sense of others, but this noble wanted her anyway!

When she went to tell him nothing would please her more...he kisses her.  He did not force, oh no, not at all!  He wasn't taking for himself.  He was tender.  Soft.  Gentle.  She opened her mouth to him and found she was kissing him back.  Her own timid reaction was to wrap her arms around him and press herself closer.  She wanted to absorb him into her.  She wanted him! 

"Your grace if Lord Hernon was no longer here I would follow you to hell and back.  I would do your every bidding.  I want nothing more then to be yours....truly yours."  She used his words as she breathlessly answered him.  Her heart beating wildly.

"If you request me to torment him your grace, it shall be done."  She hungered for him.  Every place he touched seemed to burn with further desire.  "Please your grace, make me yours!  Take me from here and make me yours.  I feel without you what would be the worth of it all?"

Jelenis Tythe

Trader was already at Jelenis' side gently pulling up his pants and covering his nakedness, he lightly brushed at the tears and his hair.

"It's alright Jelenis Bel and Trayder have you now....we will make it alright!" He whispered.

Bel was still stalking the large Human who was fumbling desperately with his pants.

"You would not have believed the boy over Sabre....you wanted to hurt him, you did hurt him...you burned him you were about to rape him although I wager Sabre told you not too!"

He lashed out deftly with one hand, the claws catching the man across the face.

Jelenis turned to face the man known as Lord Hernon.

"I despise people like you." He said softly.

"You are worse than Sabre.....I hope it hurts when Bel shows you how well he protects me!"

He turned back to Trayder who wrapped his arms about the young man and they both vanished into a cloud of black mist.

Bel looked to the man and growled deeply......his claws extending.

Parkway

Lord Hernon urinated himself!  He had never known fear or pain such as he was experiencing. 

The two vanished!  This was unholy.  He began to pray.  "You are not of this world!  You!  All of you!!!  Did she summon you!  She must have!"

He clutched at his torn face.  In a voice filled with pain and fear "I can pay you!  Handsomely!"  He looked up and whimpered.  "Gold...I can give it to you."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre knew he had the girl then....he would still play at tender and gentle.

"Would you really follow me to hell and back Flori." He whispered against her ear.

His hand brushed the side of her blouse fleetingly, teasingly and he moved to kiss her again.

Someone a short distance away a dark scream of pain was heard, Sabre was bemused, Trayder and Bel had obviously come to the rescue.

"Oh dear." He mused softly.

"I think your wish with regards to your master Is being  Flori!" He held out his arm.

"Now you can truly be mine without worrying......shall we find an inn and take that wine?"

Jelenis Tythe

Bel regard the man that crouched in a pool of his own urine and he sneered.

"What do I need with gold foolish mortal?"

He lashed out as quick as a cat and caught the man across his back.

"Your death would be preferable....you harmed Jelenis.....my Master's son......you wanted to use him like a common whore....no....you need to die I think."

He raised his hand for the killing blow.

Parkway

"Yes your grace. If you should request me too.  I want only to please you."  His touch was what she craved.  His words where her drug.  She longed to the carried off by this noble.  Flori gripped his shoulders and arched her back slowly not wanting to end the contact.

A scream in the distance.  She barely registered it.

She did not understand him really.  But accepted what he said.  "Yes." Her voice a bit husky.

He was leading her to the inn.  She cared not about Lord Hernon for this evening she would pretend he did not exist.  Besides as the noble said she could now be truly his.   

Her eyes never left his form.  She did not register that he would soon own her in a way even more permeant then Lord Hernon ever could.  She knew not that he was a demon.  That her need for tenderness and warmth was leading her much further into darkness.  All she knew is that this man wanted her and for the first time ever she wanted him.  Her eyes fluttered some.  Yes she was falling for him.  She would give this beast everything.  He only need ask her to do his bidding and she would. 

Tags: