Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kalak's Wants and Limits

Started by Kalak8538, October 28, 2015, 08:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalak8538

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I'm pretty much open for anything.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
There are not many threads I would refuse. However, I will avoid threads with heavy romance and sex.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I begin working on replies as soon as I see the thread has been updated. On longer replies however, it takes a little while for me to collect my thoughts and write them down, but will usually be done within 24 hours.

As a LARPer, I attend events some weekends. On these weekends, it will be hard to make replies. I may post short replies, but will probably not be able to post until I get back home. If it takes a while for me to reply, it's because I'm too busy to sit down and type.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I like it when people reply immediately, but I'm reasonable. I know life gets in the way, and people really need to be motivated to post. I'm willing to give about a 5 days to a week before I start asking questions.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
PM me about it... I don't really use any.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
Most of the time, yes. I usually respond immediately to a post anyway.

Best way to set anything up? PM me!

Anything else?
I understand if life gets in the way of posting to a thread. However, if I send you a PM, PLEASE respond to it ASAP. I don't care what reply it contains, just send one so I know you are still around. My biggest pet peeve is when private messages go unanswered for long periods of time.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are your limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't care if you are physical with my characters. Go right ahead! However, if you are going to do anything that inflicts any kind of physical harm, either ask me first or leave the action open ended (Don't post what happens after the attack is made). NO INSTANT KILLING!!! When the time is right, the characters could be killed, but that will require serious plotting!

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Please message me before starting anything romantic. I tend to avoid heavy romance.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I am not really comfortable with sex in role playing. I will avoid it if I can. Implied is fine, just don't go into detail please.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Pregnancy is fine within plots. Again, I avoid mature plots, so I stay away from birthing, miscarriages, etc.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Violent scenes are ok with me. However, if there will be extreme violence towards my character, message me first. I want to know what my character is in for, and we could plot it out.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Again, I avoid anything sexual. Abuse is fine as long as it doesn't get too out of hand. If there is a problem on my end, I will let you know.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Only if the situation is right. PM me before trying anything like that.

What about healing?
I tend not to play characters with such disabilities or injuries, but if I do, PM me before trying anything like that. I have probably made that character like that for a reason, so I will most likely refuse.

Anything else?
When in doubt, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE! It never hurts to ask. I won't think less of you or make fun of you for an idea or suggestion. I'll clearly say YES or NO, then explain why.

Tags: