Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Matron's Bridge is Falling Down... [M]

Started by visualspice, November 07, 2015, 11:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She'd feel hard scruff, hard features but she'd be correct to presume he was handsome. It was a feature he took advantage, and his body was like that of a God. He'd show it to her had they the time, had there been a need but the greatest need was to fuck, and the excitement that bubbled up from his groin and coiled into his own belly had him thrusting up into her, letting his thick shaft slide in slow, steady and deep.

And the moan he made rumbled all around her, kisses unending as his scruff was surely scraping her flesh raw. He nearly lost his grip on her wound, tightened it so and began to move nice and slow, all the way in, all the way out, making so much noises and breaths he found himself soon moaning the praise, "You're a goddess." And he stole her lips again before she could reply.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Her breath was stolen from her and she tipped her head back and cried out. Sunniva wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain that did it but she felt full and stretched and she curled up slightly. Every movement was accompanied by a gasp against his lips and eventually she found the rhythm when nothing mattered anymore but feeling the moment and her fingers tightened against his neck and her thumb gently brushed against his cheek.

Right now, it was the greatest idea in the world.

If she hadn't been flushed already his words would have done it and she moaned against his lips, about to speak before he cut her off. Her fingers tightened against his neck, and she stopped worrying, rocking her hips to seek her own pleasure. Hardly a goddess. A sinner. "Faster," She breathed against his lips, leaning in for more of the intoxicating kisses, "I can still feel my leg." It was issued like a challenge and she moved the hand that wasn't resting against his face to his side, to hold his hip.

visualspice

Grunting, he pushed into her harder.
"I'm going to fuck you raw," he growled, teeth finding her ears as he pistoned into her fast and with desperate need. "Gods you're a dream," he moaned, free hand moving all over her body, loosening at her armor, tugging pulling untilt he front hung loose and a hand snaked up inside. Her breast he groped was warm, her nipples, pert and hard as fingers rolled over them. He moaned, feeling heat, fearing he might peak too early, but then it was too late.

He was gushing inside her, filling her with so much cum it was dribbling down her legs.
But that didn't stop him- he was hardly finished as he continued to fuck and buck into her, demanding, "SCREAM MY NAME! GODS.. Call me your God. Your master! TELL ME YOU WANT IT MORE!" he roared, grunting and bucking, face so red and hot with sweat.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva helped with the armor until her breasts were freed, bared to the sky, the fight still waging above and most of all - The God of War. Her long red hair was still wet and it clung to her milky white flesh, her nipples hard little beads from the cold water and the carnal act she was partaking in. Indeed, he helped her forget about the thigh. Bleeding out from the wound was a distant thought and all she could do was hold Krah as close as she could, an arm returning around his neck and she held him.

"I want it more," She breathed, breath hitching with each movement, head tipping back. "Oh my God, I'm so close," To what she wasn't sure, but her fingers clutched at his neck and she held him almost tenderly compared to how tight her thighs were around him. Her breath was hot in his ear and she turned ever so slightly to nip at the lobe, leaning back to press her forehead to his cheek so she could trace his sweaty heated face with her fingers.

Sunniva wanted to see him and she could only do that by tracing his features with her hand.

"Krah," she moaned, head tipped, her voice soft, "Krah."

visualspice

To hear his name had him fucking harder, deeper than before. Sweat rippled down his face, sticking the linens beneath his armor to the curves and crevices of his body. Somehow he had gotten loose his pants, wanting more freedom. They dropped. So did the pair of them, still bucking like dogs as he moved to lay overtop of her on the mossy rocks.

He couldn't stop, motions fast, grinding, mouth tasting her up and down all exposed parts of her body. She was so warm. She smelled like heaven, and with a grunt, he thurst himself up inside her, trembling out a scream as he held her shoulder and released a second load deep within her, claiming her with his seed for a second time and hoping she'd be crying out to the Gods with him.

Gods let the sinning never end. He wanted to fuck her forever.

Draconian

The movement down had her clinging to him harder and she whimpered out his name again when he didn't stop. Her good leg curled up around his waist and she moaned at the sounds. So lewd. She could hear them and it wasn't just the sound of skin slapping. Still, she rolled her hips against his and when he gave her that final thrust it pushed her over the edge.

Sunniva cried out his name, fingers digging into his arm. A full body shudder when she came and she curled her leg around him tighter. She didn't want him to move. Sunniva was a sweaty trembling mess and she pressed light kisses to his forehead, nuzzling him while she trembled and panted, him still deep within her and she, unwilling to let him pull away.

visualspice

He remained propped over her, hand clinging to her wounded leg so tight it made his own knuckles whiten. He too shivered, sweat dripping off of him as he looked down at her. Truly an angel. Truly all his.

For the moment, his lips were tender, soft and sweet, sweeping against her own, seeking tender kisses while he enjoyed remaining inside her.

"Gods above, I want you always," he growled like an animal, his dick twitching, surprising even himself it was ready for more. "God.. forget the war.." he went on, a hand raking through her hair as his lips met her's hard. "Let me fuck you, claim you again," came a hungered growl felt even in his belly, as his dick slid in and out of her soft sex, slow, tantalizingly slow.

Draconian

A shuddering gasp and she shifted, fingers again gently exploring his features even while their kiss was rough. Another memory to place at the back of her head. Or something to think about often. The words that left his lips had her tense up and he'd no doubt feel it, her knee moved up and down his leg and she rolled her hips into his gentle thrusts.

"Krah," she whimpered out, head tilting back, "Claim me." Sacrilegious.  She was Ansgars. Her soul had been sold to the church.

For now though, her body was Krah's.

"Fuck me," She pushed her fingers through his hair, pulled him in for a rough kiss before she bucked her hips. "If we're going to forsake God we might as well make it worth it, hmm?" She hissed, almost like a curse while she rolled her hips against his, seeking another peak, another dive off of the metaphorical cliff.

visualspice

His sex drive was insatiable, and she'd be likely raw when they were done. But Gods, the heat inside her was roaring, keeping him going, fucking her in short, quick jerks. His balls slapped against her each time he hit her deep within, and his lips were trailing hot, soaked kisses down her flesh, scratching her with his beard and smothering her with breath.

"F-Fuck... Gods, you're so tight." He couldn't stop moving. It was an addiction, the amount of pleasure immeasurable. "Gods.. Fuck the War. I'm gonna come again. Fucking Ansgar's name, how can you make me come again?" he panted, feeling the tickling, bubbling heated sensation as he was about to plant his seed into her again.

Draconian

Having already reached her peak once and Krah having not stopped, Sunniva was easy to come again. A surprised sharp cry left her mouth and she clung to him, each thrust from Krah getting a breathy moaning from Sunniva. Her hair was a tangled red mess around her head and her fingers were digging into what flesh of his she could touch.

"I don't know," she moaned, moving her hand to his face to trace his lips, "You're easy?" It was a tease and she gave a little moan before she tipped back her head. Though she didn't move her hand from his face.

visualspice

If her hand on his face bothered him, he didn't show it, but rather embraced it, nuzzling roughly into her hands as he growled.

"Like a dog," he panted. "Can you handle being on your knees as we fuck?"

Draconian

Being on her knees?

Sunniva frowned, pulled from the moment before she realized what he meant. Literally on her knees. A hot flush rose up her cheeks and she gave a shaky little nod. Why not? There was nothing left to lose. No one to find them. Wasn't she too short for them to be on their knees? Unless he meant... His words had her gasp and she bit her lip. Wasn't like she'd ever do this again, so...

Shifting under him she moved her legs - the pulsing pain of her arrow wound the farthest thing from her mind. His heat had seeped into her and all she wanted was to fuck. Pulling herself away from him, he popped out of her with a lewd wet noise but instead of bending over she started to push at his shoulders to get him on his back. "Get on your back," she urged in a husky voice, looking not unlike a succubus, her hair mussed, half clothe.

"I'll still be on my knees," she brushed her fingers over his face to find his lips and she pressed a searing kiss to them, licking his lips before pulling away, "and you'll be at my mercy."

visualspice

If she wanted to drive him crazy, she did. And with a shudder, he obeyed.
"I'm yours," he growled. "Just try and tame me." And his rock hard cock stood tall, glistening and itching with invitation.

Draconian

At her mercy.

Sunniva smoothed her hands over his chest where she could, biting her lips and giving them a lick before she moved to sit on his thighs, fingers tracing his legs until finally grasping around his cock. Inching forward she ignored the pain in her thigh to rub their sexes together, giving little gasps when it bumped against her clit before finally she rose up and guided him in. Mouth open and giving hitching little breaths until she was seated full, head tipped back.

"Krah," she whimpered before she planted her hands on his chest and began to move her hips, breasts bouncing with the movements.

He'd called her a Goddess before and seated upon his personal throne she almost felt like one. "I'm so full," it was a heated confession and she dipped forward, reaching her hands for him, pulling him to sit up so she could kiss him again while she rocked her hips against his. "I've never felt like this," she cried, moving faster to catch her pleasure and she rode him hard until she stopped moving entirely and tensed up, pulsing and quivering on top of him, having come again with a low drawn out moan.

visualspice

Hands on her hips, he was in heaven, moaning as his eyes rolled back into his head as he let her have full control. His hands roved all over her body, calloused and strong and when she guided him, he obeyed, lips locking in heat and need. And when she had herself come, he smiled and growled, "Feel free to take,more."

Draconian

Sunniva moved until she couldn't anymore. Tensed, flushed, she melted against him, face tucked against his neck. "I can't," She gave a whiny moaned, giving another little roll of her hips, "I can't." Her arms looped around his neck in a hug and she pressed herself against him, a trembling sweaty mess. "I can't move anymore, I think you've wrung me dry."

visualspice

And he'd surprise her with another three rounds. They fucked so,much his dick started to hurt, but damn did he feel good. And as they lay there, about ready to,pass out, he contemplated, a little guiltily, over the fact how many times he came.. That unless this virgin was barren, shed be giving him a child.

And she was a White Lily. Damn. What an ego boost.

"Im,pretty sure Ansgar is smiling on us. Right now they'll think we're dead, but think of the stories about us told upon our triumphant return."

Draconian

Everything ached. A delicious awful ache.

Sunniva felt boneless, sprawled out on top of the brute, breathing slowly.

"I don't think he is," she whispered, voice hoarse. What an awful idea. "You'll resume your distance." It wasn't a request. It was a statement. "When we're back. This never happened." Despite that she nuzzled against his chest, exaughsted as she was. "Do you understand?"

visualspice

"Oh? Really.. nothing?" he hummed, a hand moving between her legs. "Sure feels like something to me."

Draconian

Sunniva's hand moved down to catch his wrist but she didn't move it away. "You'll ruin my life if you tell anyone," a flush was bright on her cheeks again and she pressed her face against him more. To hide it.