Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Matron's Bridge is Falling Down... [M]

Started by visualspice, November 07, 2015, 11:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

It wasn't that he didn't realize this, but it seemed to sober him for only a minute.
"You think you'd be the only one to hang?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

A tilt of her head and a confused frown. Hang? Hang? Sunniva hadn't even considered that. Hadn't even thought that, perhaps, instead of being forced from the church they'd just... Still naked, a sheen of sweat on her from their activities, Sunniva's hands were pressed to his chest. Making gentle movements along his sides as she calmed herself.

"No one is going to hang. Because I won't talk about it and neither will you." Sunniva hadn't even considered any ramifications for what they did. What might be produced.

"Where are my clothes and armor?" She asked gently, hands still moving gently over his torso.

visualspice

He handed her her clothing, clumsily slipping into his.
"Then how can I boast about it," he asked, stealing a wet kiss. "The great General, having banged the virgin Lily by the river side as the Matron River fell, and all of Connlaoth was saved." He went on, stroking her body as she dressed. "Ansgar would bless that. He was a good damn warlord himself!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva wasn't expecting the kiss and now that the heat of the moment was gone she wasn't filled with lust. It was disgust. Not to him, but herself. Subtly, or as subtly as a blind woman could she wiped her mouth, ignoring his touches as she pulled on her clothing carefully and fixed her armor. Smithing her hands over her clothes to make sure everything was in the right place.

She was sore, and she frowned and rubbed her leg before she carefully sat back down.

"Ansgar isn't going to bless anything and you won't mention this to anyone," her voice was heated and she pushed him away. Now she was just getting more and more angry.  "Do you understand, General Mordeth?"

visualspice

His smile cut across his face.
"You giving me orders, White Lily?"
His eyes danced as he looked at her. She was doubly attractive when angry.

Draconian

"Yes!" She shouted, shoulders back and trying to look menacing. Which was difficult when all you looked was Well Loved and just a bit bigger than tiny.  Then it sort of hit her. He'd called her White Lily. Did he even know her name?

It didn't matter. Less about her he knew the better for both of them.

"I am giving you an order." Slowly she stood up, though it was wobbly, "and I'll ruin your life just as equally as mine would be if I hear anything about this."

visualspice

"Oh? Is that a challenge?" he asked gruffly, leering her form. "What if I said I like it rough?" ANd he stepped forward, daring to reach a hand out to pull her in close at her waist.

Draconian

Sunniva let out an exasperated sigh, head turning to the side and her hair acting like a curtain. She didn't struggled away from him, but she didn't melt into his embrace.

"I'd say I'm not surprised and to unhand me. You've had your fun. The arrow is out of my leg. Throw me over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes and let's get out of here." Sunniva wasn't sure if she could stand another minute of him and the anger always dissapeared until she remebered just exactly who he was.

visualspice

"Hey, my fun was your fun, Lily. You think I could easily forget your screams and how tight you were, easily taking my seed?"

Draconian

Instantly she went scarlet with anger.

"That has nothing to so with this!" She barked, stomping her foot again, "you can keep those things to yourself!" She flexed her fingers and took deep breaths before finally Sunniva tossed her hair over her shoulder. "Let's go. Please. They'll think you're dead and you don't want that."

visualspice

Krah simply laughed and hefted her up over his shoulder.
"Yes, ma'am. Time to go save the fucking world."
And with a grunt, he began his ascent, damsel over his shoulder, and two hands free to dig and pull and get them to the very top.

Once there, the Connlaothian winds welcomed them, as the smell of blood,dust and smoke filled the air. There was a gloom, making things hard to see, but as they got closer and it began to fade, Krah stopped dead in his tracks.
"Oh Fuck."

For the flag of the Grand Duke had been replaced with that or the flag of Turgall.

Draconian

He swore too much.

Sunniva suffered the ride up quietly, finally on hard ground though she held onto Krah's arm. It wasn't until he swore - again - that she borrowed his sight.

"What have you done?" She asked quietly, hand still on his arm. "General, it doesn't look like you've saved the day."

visualspice

Krah bared his teeth and breathed a growl like a feral beast.
"I'm going to go find out just what exactly the fuck happened." And he began to stalk his way back towards the bridge.

Draconian

With her hand firmly clasped on his forearm Sunniva trailed behind the General. They hadn't been gone that long. Apparently his insatiable appetite lead to this. Her thigh tensed and she gave a pained gasp, but kept on. Why were they going to the bridge?

"Do you know how this could have happened?"

visualspice

"Not a fucking clue," he growled. "But keep your eye out for spies and the Grand Duke's men. No fucking doubt they'll want us dead knowing we weren't before. As soon as I find my army, theyres going to be fucking hell to pay."

Draconian

Keep her eye out for spies.

Sunniva just frowned and went silent for a few moments, tightening her grip on his arm. If he'd said that he'd forgotten she was blind for the most part - except for flashes of other peoples.

"I'll... Try?" She said plainly, doing her best to keep up.  "Just... Find your army quickly, General." Because it wasn't like he was trying to do that already or anything.

visualspice

Perhaps it was a slip of tongue, a man so unused to a handicapped woman. A blind woman truly had no place in war. How useless. At least he got a good fuck out of her. It was some of the best sex he had, which he was sure was due to the fact not only did he believe her a virgin, but a supposed blessed being from God... He might have a weakness for women with those specs.

He snarled a little at her remark.
"Well. What else can you do?" He inquired, snidely.

Draconian

There was the General Krah Mordeth she's come to expect. Sunniva tried to keep the hurt off her face, ducking her head down to help hide her features behind her curtain of hair. Taking a careful breath, her hand still right on his arm.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," she replied cryptically, refering to her strange sense of 'other sight.'  Still, Sunniva kept silent, head up, frowning.

visualspice

"Why, because you didn't keep your vows?" he told her cryptically, eyes still cleaving ahead, itching to find a sign of a fight. But it seemed this silence, this waiting, was worse than the actual damn battle itself. Where was everyone? The battle couldn't have been over in the hour he'd been gone- could it? And just as his gaze moved towards the flag of Turgall, something caught his eyes and he tackled Sunniva into the nearby woods, just as a blast of magic soared past. He grit his teeth, his form over Sunniva's to where she was now pressed int he dirt. Was that friendly fire? Or was the enemy still lurking like hounds beneath their flag?

Draconian

"What in God's name?!" Sunniva snapped, angry. What a prick! Sunniva was glad that she'd been delirious with pain when they'd had sex, at least then she could convince herself she was willing to do anything to keep from feeling it. Though quickly enough her hand snaked around Krah's head and yanked him down closer.

"Archer's. My Adharaism stops magic but it can't stop arrows," a look of concentration on her face, " a lot of archers. I don't know if they're yours or not. They aren't looking at one another."