Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Matron's Bridge is Falling Down... [M]

Started by visualspice, November 07, 2015, 11:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He paused after trying his footing on some rocks, and turned to look at her from over his shoulder.
"Is that a challenge?" Though in pain, and his mind still reeling from surviving that fall, he approached her without reserve, and she'd suddenly find herself slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Hold on tight. I think I found a way out of here."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

A grunt and a yelp when she was move around like a pillow Sunniva couldn't quite believe it. Hold on tight? To what?! Her hands pressed at his back and she tried to look. Another gasp and she didnt move. "Be careful of my thigh," she said quietly, frowning. Annoyed that she couldn't actually help.

"I'll make it up to you," it was quiet, mumbled against his back. Not a promise.

visualspice

Before beginning his ascent, he paused to look at her leg. He made a face, then set her back down. "That looks bad. You'll bled out if we don't address it."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

But that would hurt.

Sunniva shook her head frantically, hands out, reaching for him. It was high on her thigh and Krah would have to be one of the last people she'd want close to her lower half. Though she knew, it would be for the best, to get it dressed quickly. Get the arrow out. A shuddering breath and she leaned against him before sitting down and extending her leg to run her fingers over it.

"Do you have a knife? It would be easier to just... Cut it out from the other side than to rip it back out. It went deep enough, I can feel the arrow head." Her hand moved aside and she ducked her head down, tense. Giving pain was one thing, experiencing it for herself wasn't nearly as fun.

visualspice

He eyed her leg, somehow not looking at it like a piece of meat.
"Well no shit. You don't pull arrows back out unless you have a death wish."
He prodded at the arrow, just to see how deep it was in her.
"Yep, that fuckers in there real good."
And he paused a moment, realizing he could see nicely up her skirts.

Draconian

"I know!" She snapped, if she could glare she would. Still, she frowned deeply and her eyebrows drew down.

"Why do you think it's still in there?! I told you to be careful of it, not that it needed to be tended to right now." A snarl and she clamped her hand over her butt to press the wet fabric closer to her leg, to hide whatever it was Krah got sight of. It had been a flash in her own mind but there was definitely some up-skirt action. "And stop looking up my skirts! Can you be of sound mind and not thinking with your penis for ten minutes?!"

visualspice

"Why?" he went on, hand over the wound,a nd moving warmly up her leg. He grinned at her, leaning in and leering like a cat.

Draconian

Sunniva pressed her hand to Krah's face with the intent to feel his expression and push him away.

"Wipe that stupid look off your face. And why? What do you mean why?!" Her voice was getting shrill and she mostly ignored the hand moving up her thigh. Maybe that whole 'if you ignore it, it'll go away' thing worked? She'd see. Or he'd get a smack on the nose.

"Your penis isn't going to fix my arm or my leg and it isn't going to ... get us out of here. So, put it away for an hour. You can have all the unsavory disease ridden women and men when we're safe."

visualspice

His grin grew more and more predatory, that his hand suddenly went up between her skirts, feeling the heat between her leg before kissing her suddenly, pulling her in close and hard and sealing their lips together so tight, he wouldn't let her breath.

And that's when his thumb pushed into her wound with such force, it made the arrow break through on the other side. And though he knew she'd be wailing in pain, he kept kissing her, holding her even tighter before continuing to push the damn arrow until it was out far enough he thought he could grab it.

Draconian

Sunniva gasped, her hands going up to push him away harder but then his mouth was against her's and his hand was too close and then there was only firey pain and all she could do was cry out against his mouth and fist his hair. Between the searing pain of her thigh and the kisses from the brute, she much preferred the kisses.  Kisses were so much nicer than arrows. Indeed the cries of pain were muffled by the kiss, one arm looking around his neck to hold herself closer because the contact was nice compared to the pain.

visualspice

Groping her leg still, he felt the end of the arrow head and fished a finger roughly into the new wound, bursting open more flesh with his large fingers, all the while breathing hot and heavy through his nose. His lips did little to move, knowing he might not get a chance at this again, and though he was truly helping her, he might as well help himself.

Draconian

The next cry of pain couldn't be muffled by Krah's lips but the kissing resumed and instead of pushing away from it, Sunniva dived into it. A distraction from the pain. The little coil of pleasure in her belly was a strange sensation considering how much her leg hurt and was continuing to hurt but with her arms wrapped around his neck, one hand fisted into his hair she pressed against him.

Her breathing was labored and every twinge of pain was accompanied by pulling on the mans hair. Why was he going so slow? She shifted her leg a little to give him better access to the arrow, now that she understood what he was up to, even as she held him tighter.

visualspice

He took full advantage of that leg raise.
Full.
Advantage.

Thigh hooked around his bicep, he used his other hand to grab the arrow head much better, and once he felt the shaft-
He pulled it out in one hard yank, fresh hot blood splattering out from the wound as he threw it aside nd pulled her in close, now shoving his tongue inside her mouth and grinding his pants against the exposed lifted portion of her skirts. Her leg was up and offered after all-
and hot damn did her lips taste good.

Draconian

The noise she made when he finally pulled out the arrow was probably a lot like someone who'd finished. Relief of the tension. The grinding pain was gone and Sunniva went lax, not caring that he had her leg in a really awkward position because instead of being tense she let it droop down and for a few moments she wasn't really thinking about what was going on. Just went with the movements. Her tongue played with his and she shifted herself to where he ground against her.

Then everything came flooding back and she pulled her mouth away from his, moving her hand up and between their mouths.

Sunniva was panting, face flushed and clammy. "Wait, wait. You got the arrow out," she said breathlessly, her voice husky. She moved her hand away from his mouth to press to her thigh, bare and warm. Sticky with blood but no arrow. "That really hurt," She whimpered, letting her head tip forward, her forehead resting against Krah's chin.

visualspice

Krah remained tall, a sturdy figure for her to lean on. His hand was clutching at one side of her wound, applying pressure.
"We have to let this clot," he growled, breathing hard. "You'll bleed out other wise." And he shifted to let her lean in closer, his hard on still pressing up between her legs. Gods be damned if he'd let that opportunity go. He really needed to fuck.

Draconian

Still trembling she lifted her head. Her breath was shuddering little gasps and the heat in her belly coiled tighter, Sunniva's hands moved up, her thumb brushing over his cheek bone. It was Sunniva who moved in, seeking more of that heat in the kisses. More of the distraction. Even as she trembled from the pain, she shivered from the pleasure of the heat between her legs.

"General," She whispered gently after she kissed him, nuzzling their noses together unintentionally as another tremor ran through her body, "This isn't proper." Though she didn't move to pull away.

visualspice

The small snuggling gesture of their noses sent a strange feeling tickling up inside him. He wouldn't' dare admit he whimpered, and moved hungrily to seek more of those kisses. The bulge in his pants continued to grind against her, his hold firm, tight against her wound as his tongue sought hers again, and he guided her to lean against a cliffside wall.

Slipping his hand from around her, he moved it up her other leg, stroking around her moistening panties as he whimpered again, kisses deepening.

"Let me fuck you," he growled. "Ansgar's name, let me fuck you."

Draconian

Frantic. Sunniva didn't really know how to deal with all the feelings she was, well, feeling. They made her tense and she let him guide her to the cliffside wall. This was the gross brute who'd groped her moments after meeting her. The smelly man who'd thought she was little more than a whore. Sunniva whimpered when his hand met her core and she rolled her hips before shuddering to a stop.

This was wrong.

She was a White Lily. She was still wearing her armor.

His words sent heat through her and she curled her arms up around his neck before she gave little nods of her head, too ashamed of what she was feeling to form the word yes but craving something too much to say no. She'd tried it, once, it was nice, it gave her a taste of the world and then she dismissed it. Nothing had changed after that. She'd kept her adharaism. No one had known but her.

"Be gentle," she said softly, fingers moving to trace his jaw, fingers trembling.

visualspice

Krah couldn't even put together in words how much that turned him on. He had always dreamed about deflowing the sacred, virgin women of Ansgar-
Never thought he'd have the chance.

He did whimper this time, and swore he could have came in his pants.

"Gods name," he moaned, kissing her roughly, then sweetly, his free hand smoothing up and down her leg. He wouldn't stop kissing her, lips locking, tongue rolling as he grunted and stumbled over undoing his pants. The damn armor was so cumbersome, but he was vigilant and finally, after a short struggle, he breathed with relief through a kiss.

His dick was throbbing in its release, and though he was a man known throughout Connlaoth for being 'beyond well endowed'; Sunniva would be able to feel the truth of it as it's mass, it's girth slowly slipped to stroke between her leg, as one finger lifted up her pants and he stroked her, moaning and feeling her slickness, and stroked.

"Let.. let me know when you want it.. Gods.." he panted through needed breath.

Draconian

It was a strange feeling, the heat coiled in her belly. The movements. The pain in her leg was non existent and she could only press closer, nipping at his lips and she tensed when she felt him between her lips.

"Now or it's not going to happen," She said heatedly against his lips, fingers pressing in his hair while one hand explored the features of his face. He seemed handsome enough she supposed, but she had never been a good judge of that.