Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a harem

Started by Medievarad, November 09, 2015, 01:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Ethereal-Star

I know I had mentioned Muhsina for a plot with your Limadan guy but I think Acheron would work better for my djinn. Whaddya think about that? And I think this plot should be separate from the others since it would involve finding her bottle and summoning her/the master-genie servant bond being formed and that would be too chaotic and messy with other characters thrown in, I think. This first thread would be separate but future ones can take place with other harem members.

I can also toss Blodwen your way for a one-time meeting with Acheron but she cannot leave her meadow under any circumstances. Any attempts to magically sever that link would kill her, either instantaneously or soon afterwards.

I do actually have another character I could thrown in as well, but she isn't posted or finished yet and I might have other plans for her anyway. So for now, Muhsina first, and Blodwen second. :)

Medievarad

Muhsina would be fairly interesting for Acheron to well.. 'have'.

Same for Blodwen, though her leaving her meadow killing her wouldn't be ideal. ^^

Ethereal-Star

Then it's settled. I can start the Muhsina/Acheron thread if you'd like. Any regional preferences? However it will start out in the Tuor Ocean as that is where her bottle currently is, just drifting along on waves of blue... Ahem. But yeah, I can start.

Blodwen would just be a one-time meeting, perhaps a short one. It's up to you if you want to do this plot too, but I won't be upset if you say no. Just let me know one way or the other. ;)

And I will get working on the other thread I owe ya, so stay tuned for that.