Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How Much is That Doggie in the Window? [M]

Started by Zero, November 13, 2015, 02:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

The werewolf gave a soft growl at the admission. Of course she liked teasing the wolf. It made him love her all the more. His beautiful mate, who loved him despite the beast inside him.

Tessa might have swallowed her sound of protest, but Tobias still sensed the disappointment. He didn't want her to pull away, didn't want her out of his arms. His wolf thought they had plenty of time to take a break. There would always be time for him to drop everything and ravish his lovely mate.

His chest was vibrating with a low, nearly inaudible growl as her hands pressed against him. The way her cheeks flushed and her eyes looked down made his arms tighten around her again, pulling her closer. Tobias couldn't have leeched the bright gold from his eyes if he tried, and he wasn't trying. Right now he didn't want to push the wolf or those instincts away.

"Well maybe a little break..." He growled, bringing one hand up to cup her face, tilting her head up as he captured her lips in a heated kiss.

DragonSong

Tessa kissed him back fiercely, twining her arms around his neck and holding him to her to the best of her ability. She didn't want any space between them, not if she could help it. Her hands slid down his shoulders to trace along his spine and she sighed against his lips, tilting her head into the kiss.

"Toby..." She wasn't quite sure what she'd wanted to say- maybe just that, just his name. Her lips curved into a smile and she had to break away from his kiss for a moment to cup his face in her hands and meet his eyes.

"I love you," she murmured, letting her brow rest against his for a moment before she kissed his cheek. She feathered kisses along his jaw to his neck, and one hand moved down to start plucking at the laces of her corset rather hesitantly.

Zero

Having space between them was not a problem, because Tobias held her fiercely against his chest. His mouth was all over hers, kissing with a passion that only seemed to intensify the longer they were together. They had not yet shared a truly intimate moment like this since being married that morning and he was eager to assert his claim on his beautiful mate and wife.

He groaned softly as she pulled away, breathing heavy as his golden eyes stared into hers as she cupped his face. One hand moved from her back to run surprisingly gently through her hair, his voice was a soft, raspy whisper. "I love you too, Tessa."

Tobias saw the hesitant way she plucked at her corset and moved both hands around to grip hers gently, stilling the motion. "There's no one out here, love. Are you nervous? We...don't have to."

Although the thought of stopping now was almost painful. He wanted her so badly, and the wolf inside him was rippling just beneath the surface already. They wanted their mate as badly as he wanted his wife.

DragonSong

"No. No, I..." She took a small breath and leaned into him a little more, hiding a bashful smile against his chest. "I'm not...nervous. I just- I'm not used to this sort of thing."

She gave an awkward little laugh and shook her head as her arms tightened around him. "But I want this. I want you, I do." She kissed his neck and pulled back to look at his face again. "I love you so much. Gods, I feel like I always want you."

She blushed as the words left her mouth, feeling almost ashamed to admit it.

Zero

"This sort of thing?" Tobias asked with an amused tilt at one corner of his mouth as she hid against his chest. He wasn't sure if she was referring to making love in general or that they were outside in the sort of open while about to do so. The forest was dense and smelled so natural, it made him and his wolf very happy, and there was nobody else around so he didn't feel a need to be bashful about it.

A soft chuckle escaped the werewolf as he moved his hands up to cup her face, gazing down at her with all the love those golden eyes could convey as he rubbed his thumbs over her cheeks. "You're so gorgeous, and I always want you too. It's good for you to want your mate. And your husband."

He dipped his head down, capturing her lips in a tender kiss. His hands slowly brushed down her neck until they were once again at her bodice, gently tugging the laces of her corset loose so that he could begin stripping the fabric from her body. Tobias felt like his own body was on fire with the intensity of his desire for her. Thankfully he was already undressed because he feared he might have ripped his own clothes off otherwise in his haste.

DragonSong

Tessa returned the kiss gently, but still heated. Her hands moved back to her corset to undo the laces and shrug the thing off.

Her cheeks were very warm, but she smiled and kissed his cheek as she moved to wriggle out of her dress. The grass tickled every inch of skin that she gradually managed to reveal and she squirmed, unconsciously starting to almost crawl into her husband's lap.

Arms around his neck, she smiled again and nuzzled her nose against his before turning her attention to kiss his jaw and neck. "I suppose sometimes not having clothes when you shift can be useful," she chuckled quietly.

Zero

Almost crawling into her werewolf's lap simply wasn't enough, because Tobias quickly pulled her into his lap completely as she finished squirming out of her dress. His hands squeezed her hips gently, a low growl rumbling through him as she kissed at his heated flesh.

"It's convenient in situations such as this." He admitted with a small smirk before pulling her into an impassioned kiss.

DragonSong

Her breath was stolen into the kiss and a shivery moan caught in her throat as she more or less attempted to wrap her body around his. She shifted in his lap until her legs were hooked around his waist and her hands dragged down his back, feeling the muscles flex with every movement.

"I love you," she breathed against his mouth when she managed to tear herself away for a moment. Her eyes almost shimmered with the heat radiating from her chest. "Gods, Toby, I love you so much."

Zero

Tobias encouraged his beautiful mate to entangle herself with him, pulling her close and holding her to him as they kissed feverishly. He growled softly as she pulled away, eyes burning golden as she once again told him how much she loved him.

Supporting her back, the werewolf leaned forward, shifting their position until Tessa was laid gently upon the soft grass, him poised between her legs, but not yet taking her.

"I love you too." His voice was a strained rumble, obviously fighting with himself as wolf and man both scrambled with the overwhelming emotion and lust they had for the woman beneath them. Tobias had a harder time keeping the wolf contained here in the forest. This was the animal's natural domain.

DragonSong

A soft gasp slipped passed her lips and she shivered as the grass tickled at her bare skin. She flushed, unable to keep a small giggle from bubbling up in her chest at how- how scandalous this was.

Although she had just married her bodyguard and run away with him. "Scandalous" seemed to be the new norm for her.

And as new as the idea of making love out in the open like this was to her, she could tell it was giving Tobias...almost an edge, a fiercer undertone to his touch and kisses that made her shudder and arch up into him. Gods. She knew he was worried about the wolf, about the possibility of going to far with her, but if she was being honest with herself she just wanted more.

"It's okay," she whispered, reaching up to run her fingers through his hair as she locked her eyes on his. "Toby, just...be you. I love you, and I want all of you." She propped herself up on one arm and looped the other around his neck, kissing him deeply, heatedly. The pressure of his body over hers set every nerve on fire and she whimpered quietly as she shifted her hips to press closer.

Zero

The entire experience was overwhelming. His senses were awash with stimuli. Visually he had his breath-taking mate naked beneath him, ready and willing to be positively ravaged right there in the grass, which was honestly perhaps the sexiest thing he had ever witnessed. Then he had to contend with all the scents assaulting him - his mate's apple pie heaven, the grass, leaves, moss, tree bark, running water, and fresh dirt were all appealing to his beast.

Tobias couldn't believe that it was really happening. Tessa, his lovely wife, and on their way to his childhood home to make a sweet, simple life for themselves. It was everything he wanted.

Golden eyes softened, just slightly, as she raised a hand up to run her fingers through his hair and encourage him. Another growl pushed through him as they kissed deeply, but it turned into a moan as her hips shifted. With the gentle reassurance that Tessa really did love and want all parts of who he was, Tobias let himself go.

Immediately he adjusted his hips and sank into his wife's velvet heat with a groan, pressing into the kiss even more fiercely than before as he held her close as he began moving, not holding back.

DragonSong

"Oh gods." Tessa's back arched and she raked her nails down his back as she scrabbled for a hold, mewling softly. She quickly returned to his mouth for another kiss, lips parted and chest hitching against his as she panted, dragging her lips almost clumsily over his.

He was everywhere. Above her, heat and weight and beautiful, burning golden eyes, around her, pressing her into the grass, holding her close, legs tangling together as they moved, in her, movements smooth and powerful and leaving her gasping for breath.

Almost desperately she twisted to pull her lips away from his and press them down the column of his throat in hot, messy kisses, following the line of his clavicle to his shoulder before working her way back up. She hooked her legs around his waist, heels digging into the small of his back, and pulled him against her as she began to rock her hips up to meet him. Her head fell back, lashes fluttering against her cheeks in rapture as she groaned.

They were all alone out here. No chance of discovery, no need to censor herself. She was suddenly incredibly grateful for the fact.

Zero

Another lusty growl poured from the werewolf as those nails left red lines in the tanned flesh of his back, but the mewling sound his mate made was what really made Tobias' breath hitch as he dove into the kiss hungrily, nipping softly at Tessa's lower lip.

He groaned hotly and tilted his head up to give his mate better access to his throat as she kissed at his even hotter than normal skin. Honestly Tobias felt like he was burning up, but he was happy to leap into these particular flames. They roared inside him, making his blood boil in the best kind of way as the two sides of him unified harmoniously for a change. All any part of him cared about was making love to this beautiful woman.

Very intensely.

Sweat was beading on his brow as he tilted his head down when hers fell back. His lips and tongue and teeth found her throat, scraping across her tender flesh with his teeth, nipping at her hot skin gently before lathering it sweetly in wet kisses. He felt like he could explode at any moment.

DragonSong

Her breath came in sharp, uneven pants as his mouth explored her throat, the gentle sting of his teeth against her skin making her shiver and gasp before it was smoothed away with those sweet kisses. Tension and heat coiled tight in her core and she all but writhed up under him, desperate for release.

Her hands clutched at his shoulders and her legs tightened around his waist as her body arched, pressing as tightly against him as she could manage as she went tumbling over the edge with a cry. Waves of pleasure rippled through her and she found herself clinging to her husband just to stop herself from collapsing weakly back into the grass.

Zero

Tobias' breath was coming out in hot pants against her throat as he continued his tender assault with his mouth, lips suckling softly at the skin at one point. He wasn't sure how he could be both tender and so forceful as he felt Tessa come undone beneath him.

As his mate cried out the werewolf struck, teeth finding her shoulder in a bruising bite as he growled before tearing his mouth away and letting out his own sharp cry as he couldn't hold back any longer, spilling his seed deep inside his mate with a sense of rapture. How many times had he done so already?

It was too much to try to think in that moment, instead he just leaned his head down to rest against hers, holding her tenderly and close as he panted and trembled softly. He had never felt anything so intense before.

"Did I hurt you badly?" Tobias finally asked softly as he began to catch his breath, lifting his head to look down at her with concern. The wolf had bitten her again. He hated that.

DragonSong

The bite nearly had her coming undone again, a mix of pleasure and pain that was more intense than anything she'd ever felt before. She wrapped herself even tighter around Tobias as he gave a cry of his own and buried her face against his shoulder, shuddering and panting.

Then his brow was pressed to hers as they both panted, getting their breath back. A small smile curved at her lips, though it flickered uncertainly when he asked if he'd hurt her.

"No, love," she murmured, curving her palm against his cheek and leaning up slightly to peck his nose. "I'm not hurt, really. That was...incredible." Her face was flushed, the color spreading down her neck to her chest, and she refused to release her grip on his shoulders or unwind her legs from his waist.

And despite everything, she found herself blushing a little as she admitted in a mumble, "I- I actually...like it. When you do that." The hand on his cheek moved to flutter against the bite mark he'd left.

Zero

It was good that Tessa didn't try to unwind herself from him, because Tobias was certainly not ready to let her go yet. He was just enjoying basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking, still feeling so deeply connected to his mate, and not only because of how physically close their bodies still pressed against each other.

He tilted his head softly into her touch, nuzzling against her hand as he closed his eyes. The gold was slowly ebbing out of them, returning to their natural warm brown gradually.

A mix of guilt and pleasure pulsed through the werewolf as his face flushed heavily with embarrassment when Tessa told him she liked when he bit her. Guilt obviously coming from the man and pleasure thrumming through the wolf.

"You can thank the wolf for that, it's all him." Tobias murmured sheepishly. "He likes biting you, likes marking you so all the other males will know that you're his."

DragonSong

Marking her?

She'd considered that it was an instinctive thing on his part, and that seemed to confirm it. And somehow that sent a little thrill fluttering in her belly.

"Good," she remarked, voice quiet but fierce. Her eyes glinted silver at him as she leaned up for another kiss, this one soft and languid. "Because he's mine too."

Her blush deepened as the words left her mouth, but she didn't try to take them back. Tessa tilted her head and pressed quick, light kisses to his collar and shoulder, mapping her meandering way to his neck. She hesitated, then nipped lightly- not nearly enough to bruise, or even really sting, just a cautious, almost exploratory bite.

She'd married a werewolf. She figured she may as well try to take a step into his world for a change, rather than expecting him to meet the world she'd grown up in.

Zero

"I'm yours, all of me." The werewolf rumbled softly, taking an animalistic glee in his wife's possessive declaration that the wolf was hers as he returned her languid kiss. His wolf loved any territorial behavior his mate expressed towards him.

A jolt of pleasure ran through Tobias as his neck was nipped, causing him to shudder softly with a low growl. She couldn't possibly harm him, and he could feel his wolf rumbling unhappily that even should their mate bite him hard enough to leave a mark it would fade far too quickly. The red lines on his back left by Tessa's fingernails would be gone before they camped for the night.

It was one of the only instances that he felt regret for his newfound durability.

"My wolf wishes you'd bite us harder." Tobias blushed, peeking down at her shyly at relaying the wolf's desires to her.

DragonSong

Her eyes widened slightly and she blinked. Then a small smirk curved at her lips and she tilted her head. "Does he?"

Humming consideringly, she drew Tobias down for another kiss, nibbling at his lower lip before she moved to the underside of his jaw, then his neck. Her teeth dragged gently against his skin, then she bit down, sucking at the heated flesh the way he had that left constellations of marks across her skin.

A soft purring sort of sound rose in her throat and she kissed the bite as she pulled away. She pressed her forehead against her husband's, smiling softly as she traced absent patterns over his back. "Something like that?"

Her legs finally unwound from his waist, but she kept one knee bent and pressed against his hip, reminding herself just how present and solid he was. Not that she needed a reminder with him laying over her, but it was nice.

She sighed contentedly and nuzzled into the crook of his neck with a few more kisses and nips.

Tags: