Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Revenge

Started by Glowrock22, November 25, 2015, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Vitsros is doing was doing the right thing by killing his father?

Yes
No

Glowrock22

Whilst plotting to gain revenge Vitsros moved the branches that blocked his path. He realized there is no point in getting revenge on his father, so he decided to take it out on the tavern that he saw in front of him. The beat up shackle on his leg was rattling but hopefully nobody saw him as a runaway. He scampered across the pavement, arrived at the door, and used the reflection of a rusty spoon in his knapsack to straighten his hair. As he zipped up his sack, he walked in an immediately felt claustrophobic due to the over stimulation of the tavern.

He sat down to find a young woman sitting next to him. She looked human but had two horns poking out of her head like little nubs. He approached her.

"Excuse me,--" He caught a man put a potion in her drink as she turned towards him.

"Ya' need anyting hunny?" She had long blond hair and looked just about the same as a plastic doll.

"Um-" She reached for her drink. "DON'T DRINK THAT!!!" Vitsros got up out of his chair and stood. He slapped her drink out of her hand.

"Hunny, you spilled mie drink. May I ask why?" She was obviously very drunk.

"That fat man behind you poisoned it!" She turned to the fat guy.

"Conner what did you do to meh hunny?" Without consent of the man, she slapped him.

"I'm sorry about him. How about I thank you for saving me eh?" She kissed Vitsros.
Vitsros realized this is the moment to reap havoc on the tavern. He exhaled as they kissed and she fell down to the ground gasping. "You're welcome." She shook and looked at Vitsros. She died immediately.

Glowrock22

Vitsros stumbled through the woods after the long night. He sat down at his camp on a log covered in fungi. The fire from the previous day burnt out, and the smoke smelled of meat. His tent was covered in soot from the smoke, and the river nearby was out of fish. He got up to drink some water. His back seemed to sting, but he didn't mind; he knew there was nothing wrong. Nothing had hit him there. He lapped up the water. As he lay down his back hurt more and he grunted. He felt his arms start to tingle. His legs felt like they were collapsing. He pressed his fingers to his arms. They stayed the way they were for a second, and then sprung back like a sponge; his blood pressure was at an all time low. He screamed. His skin started to burn and sizzle off of him. He screamed louder. He had no idea what was going on.

Vitsros opened his eyes. He was sweating and on the ground. He tried to move his back but he couldn't.

"Just a dream." He panted. He reached for his vest, though he found nothing due to the fact he was laying in it. He looked at his hands and screamed. They looked unlike the hands he had before, and he swore he had less arm hair. He looked in the reflection of the massive ocean before him. He was a rat.

"I'm not... I'm..." His hatred for himself was increasing by the minute. "I don't need this in my life after iv'e already suffered! I don't need more powers!" He looked up.
"I'M NOT A SHIFTER!"

Glowrock22

(OOC) Please read my character description for Vitsros!

Glowrock22

The trees seemed like peculiar-looking-giants opposed to vitsros' current state. As he scurried across the hard ground of his campsite, he hurt his tiny feet with the prickly pine needles of the forest. After days of being stuck a gross old rat, he wondered if he could ever transform back into a human again. He spent hours picking the needles out of his feet, and he was constantly watching the forever silent river for any fish. Of course, there was no such luck, for Vitsros was just about the least likely to ever be that lucky.

Vitsros was in a hurry to get back to the wonderful state of human form, and was annoyed to be deprived of so many everyday things like bathing and eating. He woke up every day due to the taste of his horrible dental hygiene. Most importantly, he was annoyed that he even had a second power! One power was enough to have on your shoulders but two? The immense grief of his mother due to his exile was increased the moment he set eyes on his small, nimble hands.

His Mother...

Oh Vitsros missed his mother oh so very much, with her beautiful long, black hair. Every morning he would wake up to the wonderful smell of breakfast (well, more like oil.) and eat the best meals!

But his Father

Oh Vitsros hated his father with more intensity than there is the length between the earth and the sky! He always seemed to neglect Vitsros with most intention, and every time he looked at him, he felt as if he was ripping out his soul and feeding it to a pack of wolves.(A very noisy pack, specifically chosen by his father to have a certain choreography for ripping its prey into pieces.)

Every night Vitsros' mother and father would fight over random politics, for instance one night they were fighting about which side seemed nicer in the civil war! Vitsros would choose a side and tell them, and his father(even if on his side) threw him in the dark, dingy basement and locked the door!

He came back to reality and saw a pink object in the corner of his eye flowing down the river. A fish! Vitsros ran down the hard ground of the campsite and reached the river. He turned his head, squeaking "Stop!" or "Why must you go so fast!?" He looked back at his campsite. He turned toward the rocky ocean before him.

He Leaped into the river.

Glowrock22

Vitsros looked through the window of the basement. He saw the full moon and its beautiful face staring back at him soothingly; not creepily. He could hear the thundering sound of his parents upstairs arguing with each other. His father and his mother seemed to never get along, and when they did- there was no did.

Vitsros turned on the dim light to find a shelf of glasses. He didn't know what they were for; they were empty. He decided since there was nothing to do except for hear his father screaming upstairs, to play with the glasses on the floor. Each time he clicked them together the sound relaxed him. The thought of something actually soothing him was nice, and even though the endless rattling of the floor upstairs was hurting his head, he soon felt better. He looked at the glasses before him. With a swift motion, he hit them onto the concrete floor and shattered them. Doing this, a spec of glass went into his open mouth and made him cough. The glass was not large enough to do harm, but the cough was painful.

Vitsros kept coughing. He started to feel his lungs expand, and his skin burned with the fires of hell. He felt like he was breathing in magma. He exhaled to find a white cloud of gas coming out of his mouth.

His mother came downstairs after hearing the coughing and gasped at the broken glass before Vitsros. If only she didn't gasp at that moment, for this was the meaning of all his grief; this moment was why Vitsros was forever in pain.

Vitsros awoke to find himself in a river with a pink salmon in his mouth. He looked at his hands, and they had five appendages and a couple of knuckles hear and there. The ridiculous arm hair seemed to be shaved off by a professional, but he knew no barbers that work in the middle of the woods; he was human again. He reached over for his vest near a log. As he got up it felt weird to move his legs again, and they felt like thin pencil lead. He breathed on the fire a bit, and it immediately lit.

All of his joy was immediately eliminated the moment he looked at a tree to the left of him, for he saw his father.

Glowrock22

"Son..." Vitsros' father came back from behind the tree.

"d-dad?" Vitsros started to back away.

"You're still alive....?" Vitsros got up and went towards him. He looked at him with the saddest expression. His mind was burning with revenge and hatred.

"Barely," said Vitsros quietly, still maintaining that hating look.

"How did you stay alive?"

"I clung to your hatred with all I could, for it was fueling my power." Vitsros was still very quiet.

His father threw a knife next to his neck, and it pierced the tree nearby. "YOU DEMON CHILD!"

"SO WHAT? OK? SO WHAT IF I HAVE POWERS? THAT DOESN'T"T MAKE ME A DEMON!" He ran up to his father and clutched his shirt in his hands. He inhaled and felt fire in his lungs. As he talked poison came out of his mouth and nose like a dragon breathing fire: "Father, you're dead to me, and soon-" His father fell to the ground shaking-"You will be."

Vitsros stared at the body on the ground and backed away. "Love you." He walked fast into the pine forest before him.

Glowrock22

Vitsros knelt down to observe the peculiar object before him that lay in a pine needle nest. It was round and it looked as big as an ostrich egg, though it had scales like a snake. He lit it on fire to cook it and it was completely resistant, and he doused it in water(which he figured out he could shift into after a while) and the reaction was the same. He even hit it with a rock to see if it would crack, but he gave up after he sprained his wrist.

He found the egg in his camp long after he killed his father in the place where his body fell onto the ground. His father's body was no where to be seen, but the egg was where the father usually lay. He just assumed some animal took his body for food and really he didn't mind. The fact his father decided to neglect him as a child, exile him, throw a knife at him and then call him a demon child just asked for a consequence!

Vitsros threw the egg at the ground. To his surprise, it actually broke open. It contained a large amount of whites, but had three yolks of different colors inside. The three yolks were colored brown, red, and green and they had each had one small stone inside of them. He put the stones in his pocket, not thinking anything of it except for "I'm gonna have a feast!"

Vitsros looked back at the pine forest where his father fell. He felt the largest amount of grief for his mother, and surprisingly a small amount for his father. He was still his father after all. As he held a bowl fashioned from leaves filled with the egg whites over the fire, he felt the smell of the eggs creep into his lungs. It reminded him of the mornings where his mother would cook him breakfast: eggs and bacon. After he ate a meal, he would always teach his mother how to do maths and sometimes even potion making. (His mother was very uneducated.) His mom never really adjusted to the new lessons, but at least she knew what the world was like outside of Connlaoth. Vitsros missed his mother.

He looked at the banged up chain shackle on his ankle. No matter how hard he tried to remove it, he just couldn't. Someday hopefully. As he thought to himself he realized he was burning the egg. He overreacted and the "pan" flipped over onto his pants spilling burnt egg all over his pocket. He saw a red glow in his pocket, and he was interested. He ignored the whites and pulled the red yolk stone out of his pocket.

His hand immediately caught on fire.

Glowrock22

As Vitsros screamed from the pain of the flame, he could feel his hand melting from the heat. His eyes were watering from the torture. He cried as his arm completely melted from his body and turned a shade of blue. The rest of his body felt like magma as he started to shrink and his voice became muffled from the skin melting over his mouth. His whole body turned blue and he disappeared into a puddle of water with a floating stone in the middle.

Since he didn't have eyes, he couldn't sense anything, but he felt this omniscient presence over the area above his "body". He formed his body to make a portrait of himself, vest and all, and started to walk. He now could see from his body, but it was like he was swimming in a pond; his eyes were covered in water. He looked down at the stone. It was silently sizzling and steaming. If he got close to it, he assumed he would evaporate.

He knew that the yolk stone ignited because of the burned eggs he made, but it made him question what the stone was and more importantly, its place of origin. He also wondered what the other two stones did. The green one was probably going to unleash some sort of jungle onto him, and the brown one he had no idea. Maybe it could unleash vile amounts of dirt onto him and crush his body. Maybe it could pile pieces of rock onto his skull. They all sounded bad.

Vitsros decided he needed to see somebody about these yolk stones and see what their purpose was. He shifted back into his human form and checked if the red stone had cooled down yet. It seemed as if it had, so he put it into his baggy pants pocket. He reminded himself that he knew a monk that lived in Northwatch and he set out into the forest, not knowing that he was being followed.

Glowrock22