Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Happy 15th bithday, SotE! 8D

Started by Rhindeer, December 14, 2015, 02:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

ERMAGHERD SOTE'S BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY AND I WAS AT WORK AND FORGOT TO POST IT. D8

BUT YES!

SOTE IS 15 YEARS OLD NOW!

Holy crap!

It's ancient. |: I feel old. Y'all are aging me, stahp.

(jk, I love you all, you're all awesome and you made this place what it is! So here's to many more fabulous years, my friends! <3)
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

HEY

HEY RHI.

Remember how old I was when I joined?

Like.

Does that age you?

Do you feel old again? <3

Also Happy Birthday SotE! I look forward to writing many more weird and odd stories on your messageboard pages!

Rhindeer

STOP IT DRACO STOP STOP NO

NOOOOO

YOU WERE A WEE WIDDLE BABU
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Rhindeer

P.S.

You're still a wee widdle babu in my heart. <3

Draconian

Aww

<3 Thanks for making SotE. (Is it getting good grades in High School? 8D )

I'm very glad I came back.

I didn't know I was missing it until I got back!

MISSED SO MUCH. |8

but now I'm neck deep in it. Whoo!

Wild

Happy Birthday SotE! <3

I am glad you survived to see your first 15 years. It is a considerable age for a roleplay site. May you see many more years in your time, and may the site and the players always stay active.

I want to thank the admins for creating this group, and for making it such a nice place to play out our plots for all the members.

Ethereal-Star

Quote from: Morrighan on December 15, 2015, 06:23:50 AM
Happy Birthday SotE! <3

I am glad you survived to see your first 15 years. It is a considerable age for a roleplay site. May you see many more years in your time, and may the site and the players always stay active.

I want to thank the admins for creating this group, and for making it such a nice place to play out our plots for all the members.

I second this. Happy Happy Birthday SotE! May you have several more sets of fifteen years ahead of you! :D

Lurve this site. :)

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Juno

Ermahgerd yay! Happy Birthday SotE! <3

JackieCat

OH NO!!  I didn't say happy birthday!!!!!  Well, better late than never!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Medievarad

One month overdue. Not half bad, King.

*cough*

Happy birthday SotE! May you see many more threads and plots! AND SOON WE SHALL OVERTAKE THE INTERNET

Tags: