Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Slaves by Combat (DragonSong) One Year before current date

Started by Saber-Five, December 29, 2015, 05:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Meeta suddenly realized what she said was contrary to what they agreed and corrected her mistake.

"Oops my apologies, Lani. I got caught up in the moment when this isn't a real bout. Let's just have fun with this, noting more, noting less."

DragonSong

"Fair enough." She quirked a smile. "Mark." She sank into a crouch. "Set." Her muscles tensed, adrenaline starting to pump. "Fight."

She sprang foreward.

Saber-Five

Meeta met Lani's charge with her own. They locked arms with each other upon collision and pushed back and forth in a clash for supremacy. Noticing that Lani still wore her bathrobe, Meeta commented in amusement as they continued to struggle.

"I don't think you want your robe to get sweaty in this. It's the only thing you got to wear for the rest of our stay here."

DragonSong

Lani grimaced. She'd hadn't really thought of that. Shrugging mentally, she said, nonchalant, "Eh, I'm sick of being naked. I'll wash it, it'll be fine."

Using the conversation as distraction, she hooked her leg be one Meeta's knee and jerked, sending them both rolling over the ground.

Saber-Five

They fell and rolled over but Meeta quickly got on top of Lani and pinned the nomad's arms to the ground.

"Oh well, I think got the better figure anyway." Meeta playfully teased looking down at Lani. She really didn't care her roommate what did or not, it had been just a friendly jab.

DragonSong

Resisting a childish urge to stick her tongue out, Lani bucked and rolled them over again so she was pinning the smaller fighter.

"Have your delusions," she snarked back, smirking playfully.

Saber-Five

Meeta stick out her tongue in respond.

"Sometimes delusions is all that people like us have. Though I intend to make freedom for myself a reality, someday."

The Essnryi half-breed struggle to break loose from Lani's grip but couldn't in that moment.

DragonSong

Lani arched an eyebrow. "Really? and how do you plan to do that?" Since it was really just a practice match, she added, "I'm strong, but you're quick- use that to get me off. Knee to the gut or something."

Saber-Five

Taking the advice, Meeta knee her sparring partner at the gut, but not too hard. It was enough to loosen the grip on her and she slipped out of the pin and rolled on top of Lani's back. She then locked her arms beneath the nomad's shoulders to the back of the neck.

"Fight and earn my master fortune in the pits and the arena. Also make sure I survive long enough for him to be generous enough to release me as a gift for my loya service. Then leave quickly before he changes his mind."

It wasn't a foolproof plan but it was something to start with.

DragonSong

Lani grunted slightly but wasn't really hurt. "If this was a real fight, I'd bite your arm," she told Meeta. "But as long as you can stand the pain it's a good hold, could win you a match."

She tapped the ground to signal that she gave. She probably could have fought the girl longer, but all the moves she could think of would have actually hurt her. Perhaps they'd have another bout before she left.

"Your freedom isn't something you need to earn," she added sourly. "You were born with it- just take it back."

Saber-Five

Meeta let go of Lani once she made the signal. This session was pretty good in giving her pointers to follow. Though Lani's words about how to attain freedom did concerned her.

"It's not that simple here Lani. If I try to run away, they just sent slave hunters after on my trail and probably harm anyone that helps me or think they did. Beside I don't got anywhere else to go. I rather risk myself in a ring than endanger many others who don't ask for it."

DragonSong

Lani shrugged, standing. "It's your life, chiana."

For herself, she was gone the moment she had a chance. Slave hunters be damned, once she was in the plains they'd never be able to catch her. The problem was getting there.

She stripped out of the robe and splashed some water on it, scrubbing to remove the sweat before laying it out to dry and sinking back into the water herself for a quick scrub. Now that she actually had the chance to be clean, she was going to take full advantage.

Saber-Five

Meeta joined her fellow slave in the pool and scrubbed herself as well. Pausing she asked.

"Would you like that massage now or at the bed? I can do it at either one."

DragonSong

Lani laughed. She'd actually forgotten about that part of their deal. "The bed," she decided, standing and drying herself a bit. "I don't often get to use one, I plan to take full advantage of the opportunity."

Saber-Five

Meeta nodded happily, she was glad to return the favor for her...new friend. There weren't too many people even in this household she could say that but Meeta can with Lani, despite their new short time together and the violence of their initial encounter.

After drying too, Meeta finally put on her robe and waited for Lani to get situated.

DragonSong

A little hesitant, she laid on her stomach, resting her head on her crossed arms. It had been a very long time since she'd voluntarily allowed anyone to touch her in any sort of way that wasn't combative, and she tensed a little automatically.

Saber-Five

It was clear that Lani wasn't used to be on the receiving end of this treatment. Meeta sat her knees up on left side of Lani's bed. Then she saw the huge scar across the nomad's back and paused.

This is not a wound by a whip.

With that in mind, she cautiously proceeded with the massage. She placed her fingers on the upper backside of the shoulders and slowly and with tender care began to rub it, loosening the muscles.

DragonSong

Lani shifted a little, feeling awkward. It wasn't like Meeta hadn't seen her bare back before- she'd certainly had the opportunity- but this felt more studious, and she was suddenly very self conscious of her scar.

Still, she couldn't deny the release of tension felt amazing. Forcing herself to relax, she turned her head slightly to look at the younger woman. "You do this sort of thing often? I would have pegged you more for hard labor, what with how you are in the arena."

Saber-Five

Smiling Meeta answered as she continue to massage her newfound friend.

"I wasn't orginally raised to be a fighter. This talent I learned as a little handmaiden to one of Master Kaa's wives. Let's just say, things...changed. After that I went through a training regiment with an paid instructor who had me to do some hard labor as part of the sessions."

She didn't add exact details on what caused her role change.

DragonSong

"Hm." Lani let her eyes close. It was actually a big step for her, and an offer of trust to the yunger woman. "Well, you're very good at it," she mumbled sleepily.