Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Black and Bones [M]

Started by visualspice, January 23, 2016, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"No, pissed off mean I'm angered over it and am going to take it out by punching in your throat!" she threatened, swinging a heated fist towards his face.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Mist tilted his head away from the punch, slamming his hand against her forearm to deflect it completely. "Anger makes you weak," he stated, stepping back. "Weak and uncoordinated."

visualspice

"Anger is not a weakness!" she growled. It was anger.. anger and pride that helped remind her she was human, or at least had been, at one time or another.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

"Then why do you flail aimlessly?" Mist inquired as he stepped back.

visualspice

She grit her teeth, releasing a long, growling breath.
"Because I'm wasting my time talking to a fool," she retorted, eyes cutting into him with a sharp look.

Medievarad

"You're the fool here," Mist snarled in response. "The fool for giving up. The fool who stops fighting and just complies."

visualspice

She stopped fighting-
But she didn't comply. Instead, she took just one step back.

"Nothing I can do or say can change the past," she snarled darkly. "I know this. And it's a pathetic veil of pride that even keeps me going."

Or perhaps he was right. She swallowed an angered knot in her throat. "We're done here." The shadows were calling.

Medievarad

"So be it," Mist wiped away some blood and dirt from his face from the fight earlier. Without as much of a word, he turned around, aiming to head back to the cave where her physical body was.

By no means would he give up now.

visualspice

Her eyes narrowed as she stepped infront of him.
"What are doing?"

Medievarad

"Going where I damn well please," he answered with a soft snort. Even though he was exhausted. Even though he had no means to fight against her on an equal level no more, he didn't even look remotely intimidated.

visualspice

She was infront of him and shoving him back.
"I thought I told you to stay out of this place."

Medievarad

Mist raised his arm to catch her shove, only stumbling slightly. "Then I'll tell you now you can't," he answered, taking a step sidewards to try and slip past her.

visualspice

She stood in his way again.
"What good would it even do?"
Her body, her real one, was useless and immobile in there. For all she knew he was going to try to slay what was left of her mortality...
And she couldn't afford that, couldn't let that happen-
It was the last thing she had to hold onto of hope. Everyone else was dead. At least she was not.

"You're wasting your time staying here," came a soft, deep throated growl.

Medievarad

"I don't know," he answered, taking a step in the opposite direction, once more, trying to brush past her. "I'm capable of deciding what I spend my time with," he replied with the same snarl.

visualspice

A hand slammed into his shoulder, aiming to stop.
"Don't make me attack you again," she warned. She was growing tired of this back and forth; and hated that he knew of her vulnerable state. Was he trying to take advantage of it? And if so... why?

Medievarad

The hand smacked against the corruption that seethed on his shoulder, causing it to hiss and shift slightly. "You don't scare me. Let me help you, gods be damned."

visualspice

Her eyes narrowed.
"And I've told you your attempt to help is futile."
What did he even plan to do? Sit around and just watch her near lifeless body do nothing but remain a limp sack of flesh in chains? She bared her teeth.
"Just leave this place."

Medievarad

"Do I look by any means normal to you? This stinking corruption thing has to be good for something," he retorted, motioning at the shoulder she touched.

visualspice

Her eyes narrowed.
"Good for what? Making you mad with your own delusions?"

Medievarad

"Tearing the throat out of whatever's holding you," he corrected with a snarl. By no means did he actually know how or why she was in the state she was in. Who did it, even if someone did. It just didn't seem right.