Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunter and Hunted [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 03, 2016, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Her met her eyes and swallowed, offering a small smile in turn. He was being ridiculous, he needed to relax. "Why don't I get a fire going?" he offered quietly, kneeling and letting his pack slip from his shoulders to the ground. "It'll get a bit chilly once the sun goes down."

DaGlobster

"That would be best," Stygia said.

"I'd rather conserve my spellpower."

DragonSong

Nodding, Theoden laid out his bedroll and set about clearing a space for a fire. Satisfied, he stood and stretched his arms over his head. "I'll go get some wood. Er, you just...relax a second." He nodded at the bedroll with a sheepish smile. "It's not much, but it's better than the ground."

DaGlobster

Theoden went to go get wood, and Stygia got comfortable. She slipped out of her robe, leaving her in silky undergarments that existed more to show her off than actually cover her. She slipped into the bedroll, and she held her hand out, a book appearing into it.

She read it while she waited.

DragonSong

It didn't take him long to gather enough wood for a small fire and he returned quickly enough. "Hey, would you mind grabbing some flint out of my pack-"

He glanced up and actually registered Stygia and his voice suddenly choked off, heat rushing up over his neck and face. The pile of branches he held clattered to the ground and he yelped, "Sorry! I didn't- um- you're- why-"

He whipped around to put his back to her, trying to remember how to breathe and force his body to not react the way it was. She really was quite attractive... No, stop that!

DaGlobster

Stygia casually glanced up from the book, and smirked. She was having way too much fun with this.

She stood up from the bedroll, and knelt down by Theoden's pack.

"Oh hush, quit being such a child. Come get your flint."

She spoke as she stood back up, holding the flint in her hand.

DragonSong

On reflex, Theoden mumbled a petulant, "I'm not being a child." With a deep breath, he turned and gathered up the dropped wood, moving cautiously forward into their little camp.

"Thanks," he muttered, taking the flint from her while trying not to look directly at her. Gods what a day! Grumbling to himself, her struck a spark and nursed it into a small flame.

Finally, he chanced a look at Stygia, determined to appear as unaffected as possible. And failing miserably as a blush reheated his cheeks. "Aren't you gonna be cold like...that?" he gestured to her vaguely.

DaGlobster

"No, I'll have you to keep me warm," Stygia said, and she joined her hands at her abdomen, pretending not to notice how that smushed her breasts together ever so slightly.

"Do you have an objection to that?"

DragonSong

"Um, n-no." He swallowed, trying to keep his eyes on her face. Failing. Trying again. "I suppose not, if that's what you want..."

Clearing his throat, he sort of shuffled around to put his back to the tree. "Well, um- if you wanna be up with the sun to explore these ruins of yours, we should get some shut eye." He decided to pretend his voice didn't squeak in a rather undignified manner at the end of that sentence.

DaGlobster

"Mm, I'm in no rush," Stygia said, and she walked up to him, placing a hand on his chest.

"Gods, such a beast of an elf," she muttered to herself.

DragonSong

His eyes widened and he pressed back against the tree. Swallowing thickly, he glanced down at her hand and then back up at her face. Her strange eyes seemed to hold him captive.

"Um, b-beast?" he repeated, feeling more like a mouse. "I don't- ahem. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

DaGlobster

Stygia looked up at him, catching his eyes. She smiled.

"It's a very good thing," Stygia said, and her eyes wandered over him.

The hand on his chest went to a finger, and she trailed down him and stopped at his abdomen.

"I wonder if you're proportional..."

DragonSong

Theoden's breath hitched, skin burning in the wake of her touch. "I- I don't...ah-" He coughed out a nervous chuckle, pressing back against the tree so hard the bark bit painfully into his skin.

Stomach flipping, he reached up to grip her wrist and pull her hand away- but found himself simply letting his fingers circle around her forearm, staring at her with wide eyes. "Gods, you're beautiful," he muttered, almost sounding irritated about it. Then he flushed and dropped his eyes.

DaGlobster

Stygia smiled at his little compliment.

"And you're handsome," Stygia said, bringing her other hand up to pass it over his cheek.

The hand on his abdomen remained still. She didn't want to push him too hard just yet.

DragonSong

"I, uh, I dunno about that," he muttered, but he was smiling a bit, pleased by the compliment and the soft touch.

Realizing he still held her wrist, he pulled his hand back quickly. "Oh, sorry." Well...now he didn't know what to do with his hands. They sort of hovered awkwardly near her shoulders, then fell to either side of his hips, palms flat against the ground.

Without really making the conscious decision to do so, he found himself tilting his head into her touch, a small sigh escaping him. He didn't get contact like this often- maybe he was a little starved for it without realizing it.

DaGlobster

Stygia smirked, and decided that while insufferably awkward, he'd do. She was intent on getting the most out of this excursion. Besides, she'd rather experience him now, case she had to kill the little worm later.

Giving him a confident little smile, Stygia shifted so that she was straddling his lap, and she put her arms around his neck.

"What's there to doubt?"

DragonSong

Well, there was really no hiding the way his body was reacting to her like this. His fingers clutched at the ground and he sucked in a sharp breath, staring at her with wide eyes. "I- I don't- you-"

Words were not happening. Swallowing, he tried to glance away, but there was nowhere to look. "What do you want?" he asked quietly, starting to realize that he was on the edge of giving her just about anything she asked for.

DaGlobster

[You might wanna put the "M" tag on this]

"I want to thank you," Stygia said, and she smiled when she felt something tightening up beneath her. She gave her hips a tiny rock, eyes narrowing when she found what she was looking for.

"Will you let me?"

DragonSong

His breath hitched again, hips lifting a bit instinctively when she moved. "Um, I...okay," he murmured oh so articulately, still looking at her with wide eyes. He wasn't entirely convinced that the events of the past day weren't some vivid hallucination at this point.

She was just so bewitching. She'd said she was a sorceress- was she using magic on him? He realized he didn't really care either way, hesitantly lifting a hand to brush his fingers against her waist questioningly.

DaGlobster

Stygia caught his little questioning touch, and she lifted a hand to press his more fully onto her waist. Her hand passed over the fabric of his top.

"You're wearing too much," she said, and then giggled.