Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lead Me Home [Argroww]

Started by Ethereal-Star, September 18, 2015, 03:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Not having noticed his reaction to her nude body, as she was in the water relaxing, Indigo merely continued to do so in contentment. She did notice his stuttering and discomfort and so made a mention of it. "Does my lack of clothing bother you?" she asked with some curiosity and surprise.

"When I still was part of a clan, we weren't shy at all about the others' nudity. It was as natural for us as the sun shining every day." Splaying out her arms and legs while lightly paddling, making small currents in the trickling stream, Indigo went on before changing the topic.

"I guess it's not the same for you then. And why ever would you want to starve yourself anyway? I would never want to do that."

Argroww

Therrin wasn't aware he'd been showing discomfort, but it wasn't surprising he guessed, he didn't exactly spend a lot of time in the company of others.

"Bother me?...I..sorry...I don't get a lot of time with other people, let alone being undressed.  Nakedness doesn't really bother me, I've certainly spent more time than I'd like to admit being naked, but you're...a...well...you're very pretty."

He said, feeling somewhat uncomfortable at the admission...would it make much difference if she was ugly...he wasn't sure.

"I don't spend much time in the company of other people...wolves sometimes, but not people.  I've starved myself a few times out of curiosity, but also been starved many times outside of my own choice, I may be strong and immortal, but that doesn't mean I cannot be overwhelmed.  However any potential captor usually get bored eventually once they figure out they cannot get anything much out of me."

The water here was deep enough to fully submerge in, it was a natural pond...maybe a little larger than a true pond, but too small to be anything else.  The stream ran deep enough to allow fish to swim through as evidenced by his earlier successes, and looking underwater Therrin could see a few sub-surface critter going about their existence, oblivious to his presence.

Then he popped up again, spitting a short stream of water from his mouth, he'd drowned a few times, bizarre experience as he went through the whole panic thing of being without air till his body realised it didn't need it and he woke up again and did what-ever he needed to do to get out of being underwater.

Ethereal-Star

Indigo shrugged at his admission to being pretty. She had been told such before and she wasn't one of those blushing maidens who were embarrassed at everything either. "Thanks." she answered him. "I have been told before that I am also a beautiful wolf. After all the coloring of my fur among my people was not in the greater majority, as most of my kin had gray fur. My mother had black fur too." Feeling the old emotions of pain and loss start to resurface again, Indigo quickly changed the subject.

"It's nice out here, isn't it? The water, the breeze... Being somewhat clean again." Indigo snorted. "Although I could really kill for a bar of soap. I don't often get the chance to wash with soap, and my armpits still stink." Blunt and to the point, but Indigo had no shame about saying it. "Plus a good decent hunt."

Argroww

"It is, I prefer it here where it is quiet, away from all the trappings of civilisation."

Therrin wondered if he still had any of his cleaning supplies almost wishing he did, but soap wasn't something he bought often, it was additional weight he didn't feel he needed most of the time.  Ah, but there was something that might do.

"Hold here a moment Indigo, I have an idea."

Therrin wandered into the nearby trees carefully searching the floor of the forest until he found enough of what he wanted, a number of flowers with waxy petals and a fairly strong fragrance when crushed.

"Here, it's not as good as soap for actually cleaning, but if you want to remove a small they'll do.  Might even throw off any prey that might be nearby?"