Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Gaiz. Can I haz moar RP's?

Started by Medievarad, February 24, 2016, 03:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

As the title says. I'm looking for RP. Doesn't matter what kind of thread, I can use any of my characters for any purpose(goes without saying that they'd actually need to be able to be at a certain location). I can make chara trs to suit your needs. Anything and everything. No holds barred. Except for my wants and limits. Yeah. Y'know.

Reply to this thread or drop me a pm if you're interested. I want to thread with all of you <3

Love,
HK

ScalesNDbook

I like this character http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20132.0

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20345.msg292859#msg292859 - My character.

Our characters can team up to hunt down some rare and powerful monster.  Preferably something guarding a treasure.

Medievarad

Ah. Quicksilver. She has quite the colourful personality. Though. The link to your character doesn't seem to work.

And the treasure hunting makes sense, although she would only be interested to the monster guarding.

ScalesNDbook

Medievarad

Ah. So she is a vampire. As long as she can hide it properly, Quicksilver won't become hostile. But as soon as she finds out Valona is a vampire, she will attempt to kill her.

ScalesNDbook

Would Quicksilver believe If Valona told her that the creature blood have high medicinal value and must be collected.

Medievarad

She'd have to back it up. Quicksilver keeps up with creatures stronger than her with potions to augpent her and debilitate her foes with poison. She'd have to be convinced of it.

But. It is possible.

ScalesNDbook

Crafting some sort of healing potion from the creature's blood or internal organs shouldn't be a problem.

Medievarad

But. That doesn't change the fact that she's still a vampire. Do know Quicksilver will attempt to kill her if she finds iut.

ScalesNDbook

I'm OK with that.
What creature would our character hunt.

Medievarad

Quicksilver would go after anything. So it is up to you.

ScalesNDbook

My idea is a huge Griffin possessed by a greed demon.
Valona motivation for killing the creature would be to gain money\jewels .
And maybe halfway through the journey she will find out that this particular creature have killed one of her halfsiblings and her main goal will change to coercing the creature for information\retrieving a family heirloom.

Medievarad

Sounds like it could work. Quicksilver would just want to kill it as soon as possible.

ScalesNDbook

Where will our charecters meet?

Medievarad

Anywhere! Quicksilver is a wanderer. She gets around.

ScalesNDbook

Valona is also a wanderer.

Send me a link when you start the thread.

Medievarad

Sure thing. But you'll have to be patient. Since I'm having exams, it'll take some days.

visualspice

War plots! I can offer you them! But we should figure out if our current one is done or not
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

I think Vels and Artorias are done. I don't see how they can interact again.

Medievarad

@visualspice perhaps one of your characters would be well suited to the grey army? Because it sorely needs members.