Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

List of Monsters, Demons, Undead, Diseases, Poisons, and etc?

Started by akallas, February 28, 2016, 03:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akallas

Is there one? And if there is, is it allowed for the regular users to create a reasonable mob to plant in the world?

Medievarad

As far as I've seen, there isn't, you just make things up as you go, that's the beauty of these forums, the freedom that is given to you.

akallas

So is it possible to gather a list of sorts still? Just so that we know exactly how MASSIVE we are?

Boost our ego :D

Or burn our brain with the stuff...

JackieCat

There is so much stuff on this site, (all the wonderful thins people have made up!) that are scattered throughout posts, character profiles, guild pages, ect ect ect. . .  that it would be very very hard to gather a list of everything that had been invented or used on this site!  :P
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Medievarad

Quote from: JackieCat on March 01, 2016, 04:04:39 PM
There is so much stuff on this site, (all the wonderful thins people have made up!) that are scattered throughout posts, character profiles, guild pages, ect ect ect. . .  that it would be very very hard to gather a list of everything that had been invented or used on this site!  :P
Couldn't have said it better myself.

akallas

I do like the freedom that the lack of such things provide, but I think it provides a bit TOO much. Like to the point of not having enough information sometimes...

Example:
Dates? What year is it?

Example:
Events have occurred. Okay. Cool. Is there a timeline for all of these events?

Cuz I saw neither.

JackieCat

As far as I know, we run on liquid time, so there isn't really an exact date, nor a timeline for events.  I can see how one might think this is a bit too free, but it really gives space for a lot (and I mean a lot) of creativity and character growth.  :P

I was slightly overwhelmed when I first joined(this was also my first RP site), but I just winged it, asked a lot of questions, and now have a pretty firm idea of what Le'raana is and what's happening, though I understand your apprehension.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

There are some information on unique player created races posted on the board, however, not a list. I could inquire to Rhi about making some sort of a quick guide for this, however, it would only end up being recent race and monster submissions.  You can presume the 'basic' fantasy monsters and races are used here (as mentioned in The World section in the tab links on top of each SotE page. I'll tag @Rhi-Rhi on this to get their opinion. Also, as Jackiecat said, we run on a fluid time, however, I currently run a large, site wide event: The Connlaothian Civil War, and for that I do keep a timeline (located on its information page). I hope this helps!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

akallas

Tags: