Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Uthlyn Uprising [plotting thread!]

Started by visualspice, March 12, 2016, 11:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Sils bloodmagic can be used to make a contract. the one she has a contract with receives a part of her magic. So fire, a but of blood magic, immortal lufespam and healing magic. It only counts for the power she naturally has and not the magic she learned throughout ger life. Kayden cant go in conteact with her so it has to be someone else. The magic lasts until the contract is lifted or the person is killed, or the contract has been paused by Sil. Some other things too but this is the short version 😊

visualspice

Is this to save her life or the other persons life? Or either? or both? XD
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

SilmeriaElemred

lt works both ways but will now be needed to save hers. So it can be used to help someone else too. Its also possible to hold more contracts at the same time. But if she dies so will the ones with an active contract and vise versa. only her being a phoenix results in her being reborn

visualspice

It might be interesting if her contract is with Cullen, however, if Cullen ends up nearly dying but gets somewhat saved by dragonsong's necormancer (ina way?), would that mess the idea up?
I'm just thinking that it'd be funny if he ends up 'dead' but not dead in a sense after this entire thread so in a way, his support of magic benefits him in saving his life, but also has complications strewn between these two women. In one instance, Silmeria owes him (and he'd only do it out of the goodness of his heart, but also- jokingly nad somewhat seriously) asking for her support against the crown.  But I'm thinking he can't really die then? But maybe there's a twist in magic since there's so much chaos going on during this uprising that Cullen ends up int he cross fires and finds himself in a state of an inability to die which, more or less, works in his favor? Like maybe he gets rammed through with a spear but realizes he's not really bleeding and... somehow not dead, despite the pain- if that makes sense?

I dunno just some random ideas I'm playing around with that are popping up in my head as I enjoy my coffee :T
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

SilmeriaElemred

the immortality is about age only. (if you pick Cullen for exampke, he will no longer age) wounds are still deadly.

visualspice

But if he dies, she would?

I'm just trying to think if a necromancers powers might get muddled in with the pheonix contract, which I think could be something interesting for Cullen to fall into.

SilmeriaElemred

if Cullen dies so will she, but be reborn again. (a new cycle like how she explained with Killian)

I think a contract wil Killian will be better but both can too. Two or more contracts work different regarding death and im not at my pc now but can explain it better later when I have my pc

SilmeriaElemred

@Spicyspice I sent you an e-mail with a better clarification of it all

visualspice

I replied back! I'll be leaving soonish for work but I'm excited for future plottings :D and complications <3

SilmeriaElemred

some things need to be thought through but sure😊

visualspice

Actually... another awful idea occurred to me. What if my character Opus Dey happens to be here around this event and ends up making the pact with Sil? I know, totally random but like, I could see him being someone that may have been hunting down a being like herself to looking into the potential of a powerful alliance of her sort or even toying with the possible idea to seek immortality for himself.

Though I do also like the idea of it being Cullen too cause things but *flails*

@SilverLuna  Mind taking a look at Opus? I haven't gotten a chance to rp him and this might be an awesome opportunity for him to show his face around Connlaoth :D

SilmeriaElemred

Kayden would not leave Sil behind with him but if he likes exotic creaturws one if my moonelves might fit. Elle nightsong perhaps?😊

visualspice

@TreeFolk   I'm going to wait to hear from Treefolk as she was in on this before! I'd love to see everyone come together in maybe a group thread? It wouldn't have to be SUPER active of a thread (like if I made a group thread for this, I'd just ask people try to post at least once or twice a week if they can <3 )

But we don't HAVE to have a group thread, too! It's just a suggestion! I'm also game for multiple threads just happening at the same time but focusing on the different characters involved, too <3

Jounin64

So, um has anything important happened since Aldwin's abomination release? Just wanna know, so I can get a sense of what The Clinic will be up to.

visualspice

I've been sick/ busy and will update you when I can!

Jounin64

visualspice

I only had one thread involved with that and pretty much Jack/ Fiona freaked out and ran from the things only to run into the uprising of the people happening closer into the center of hte town. Basically, they 'flew' out of there thanks to Fiona's wings; but atm, I still have yet for Cullen to do much of anything so depending on how plots go with him, there might still be some stuff that has yet to happen :)

oh and the thread with Fiona/ Jack is more or less complete now

Whcih makes me realize @DragonSong  we should plot their next adventure!

visualspice

To make it official, THIS EVENT IS STILL A THING
And I'm going to adjust it so that on the timeline- this happens AFTER the Grand Master mordecai's inauguration (whcih takes place in the fall) so this thread is winter time :T fyi (cause it takes place during the longest night)

So those wanting to help bring their voices forward to be heard by their government in a peaceful (of sorts, no weapons sort of deal, basic chaotic ending type of planned thing) then this is the place for you! My character Cullen is organizing it (more or less)

I will be having a few characters involved. There is only one thread that has taken place during this but I'm planning to make others should there be an interest! Other wise, it's going to be just written off as an 'event that just happened' and I'll move on with other things <3

AevumEternity

What duchy would this take place in?