Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where my Homestucks at?

Started by Rhindeer, April 08, 2016, 09:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

>_> I just really need to to talk about this stupid gosh darned comic and ALL THE FEELS.

So who's a fan? And how caught up are you? 8D Who're all your faves? AND HOW NOT READY ARE YOU FOR THE END???

Because I'm not ready. ):

All these updates have been destroying me. |:

And for anyone not in the know, because people always have the hardest time explaining what the heck is this comic:

Four long-distance, online buddies start playing a very nice game together...that brings on the apocalypse. |: They fuck shit up. Now they have to unfuck it. Also there are aliens. And shenanigans. And awesome yet bizarre creation mythology. And horrendous art. And amazing art. And even more amazing music and animations.

There is hilarity! And ridiculousness! And you'll be laughing one panel and turn to the next one and tear up in distress. |: It's a feels rollercoaster and good luck keeping track of the paradoxes. The characters are amazingly deep and well-developed, the plot twists are many, and don't skip the intermissions.

Also, bear with it through act 1! SHIT PICKS UP FAST.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa