Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Summoning [Mephistel]

Started by Fukurou, April 30, 2016, 01:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fukurou

He took another sip of his tea. He was no stranger to striking deals with other worldly beings, but with his experience he knew to be cautious, even when dealing with the most benevolent of creatures.

"Name the terms of this contract," Ryzlyr stated. "And I'll consider it."

Mephistel

Liesel nodded slowly. The fiery orange of the flames softly reflecting in his blue and violet eyes.

-I wish to stay in this world, to keep myself here I require the blood of the contractor every day, a few drops usually suffice...-

He started, without looking at the man.

-In exchange, I can provide you with any magical power you might desire and knowledge, according to how much of blood you provide me with.-

He explained.

Fukurou

Rylzyr gazed at the soft amber flames of the fire as he considered the contract laid out before him. What caught his attention was not the price of blood or the offering of power and knowledge, but rather the spirit's own desires to remain in the mortal realm.

"Very well." Rylzyr left the warmth of the fireside and dug through his satchel, taking out a long ornate pipe. He turned back to the spirit, delicate smoke already billowing out and collecting in a soft cloud around his head. The smell of incense filled the cavern. "I accept your offer."

Mephistel

-I am happy to hear that.-

He said, tilting his head on the side with a little smile.

-Then we can perform the contract whenever you are ready...-

He added.

Fukurou

Warmth ran throughout his body as Rylzyr took a puff from his pipe. As he exhaled, delicate silver smoke spiraled in the air. Rylzyr set his pipe down on the table and rolled his sleaves up to his elbows, revealing a left arm covered in bandages.

"Let's get started."

Mephistel

Liesel nodded. It had been a while since he had perform such a contract, but he still remembered clearly how to do it and the words came along fast enough. He walked in front of Rylzyr and extended his arms in front of him, on each side of Rylzyr's head.

-I...Liesel of the Hanged man, celestial spirit...master of the past...present...and futur...behold before thee, this contract...-

As he said these words, a circle appeared under their feet, glowing strongly of a green color as a wind of magical energy started pouring out from the circle, lifting hair and clothes into the gust of magical wind.

His eyes started to shine brightly with a golden glint to the electrical blue iris. Scriptures and runic languages appeared all around them, setting the terms of the contract before the two of them.

-In order to share powers and knowledge with thee...thee contractor must exchange blood with the spirit...I, Liesel of the Hanged man...the contractor must accept the terms of the contract and by doing so, give the first blood...and allow the spirit to feed on it...-

He paused.

-Does thee...Rylzyr...accept the contract...?-

He asked as the circle kept glowing around them.

Fukurou

Rylzyr drew an ornate dagger from under his coat pocket. "I, Rylzyr Al'kyr Numaril Ts'zorin T'avaar of House T'avaar, accept these terms." With no sign of pain or discomfort, Rylzyr slashed the palm of his hand. Crimson blood glistened as it pooled out of the wound and trickled to the ground.