Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Dragon's Sketchbook

Started by DragonSong, May 11, 2016, 09:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Okay, once again I am putting off work with sketches and whatnot, so here's Tessa and Toby (who belongs to the fabulous @Moonie )

I'm very sorry if everything is very wrong, I know I personally have some issues with color choices (I wasn't quite sure how to shade Toby's hair, and I can't seem to get Tessa's skin tone quite right.)

But anyhoo, there it is!

JackieCat

Okay, I can't express enough how much I absolutely love all your pictures!  The character's poses all seem so natural, especially the two above!  I love Tessa's hair and dress, but then again, the hair in all your pics is awesome!  (I'm pretty bad at hair myself! :P ;))
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

DragonSong

Oh, thank you so much!! ^.^ I actually like drawing hair, so I've had a lot of practice, haha.

DragonSong

Alright, so apparently I'm in a couple-y mood: once again, here's Brenna and Chris (but in human form this time).

It's sorta rough, I may update it later, but for now here it is!

*Updated!

@Juno

Juno

Aww that looks so good!! : D I agree on the awesome hair :3 so gorgeous

Draconian

Lookit all this art!

Youre really good! I cant wait to see more!

DragonSong

@Juno

Okay, apparently I'm still feeling couple-y, so here's Penny and Mal! (I'm sorry if things are wrong, I couldn't quite get the right shade for her hair >.<)

Juno

D'awww! I loves them! And it's alright, that color looks great on her too! :3 So beautiful <3

DragonSong

Well thank you!! <3

I promise, next time I do a sketch with Penny in it, I'll make sure I have a seafoam green pencil >.<

DragonSong

For @Lion

Severus and River- I'm still not sure how I feel about the scars, but oh well, here it is!

DragonSong

'Kay, probably the last one for the day, another @Lion character: Ghost and Veles.

Ghost seems to have a sort of maternal urge around Veles and I tried to show that, but I guess it looks more like another couple haha. Oh well.

Lion

These are so awesome Dragon! 

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

DragonSong

Alright, here's another "family portrait" of Hana, Ronin, and PB. Because apparently I can't help myself :3

@Heretic King

Medievarad

Quote from: DragonSong on June 09, 2016, 11:47:17 AM
Alright, here's another "family portrait" of Hana, Ronin, and PB. Because apparently I can't help myself :3

@Heretic King

Heh. Peanut Butter.

But amazing work as always ^^