Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Criminality [open]

Started by Zandor, May 21, 2016, 08:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zandor

"Wait, seriously?" Zandor was amused. He didn't want to sacrifice his vantage point, but he admired the girl's concern for discretion, even though he considered it unnecessary for such a paltry kill. "Admirable, a more dignified burial then I gave him." He paused for a moment, thinking. "I feel like somewhat of an ass, doing nothing while you clean up after my grunts. If I come down there to help, you won't stab me now, will you?" He was throwing caution to the wind; the situation was simply too intriguing.

DragonSong

"I won't if you keep your hands to yourself," she grunted as she hefted the body out of the pile of refuse.

Zandor

Zandor shrugged; "good enough," he said, leaping from the roof. For a second, at the zenith of his plummet, everything froze. Then started to move again. Very, very fast. 

He smiled. Falling from mortal heights was a lovely activity, in his estimation; it made one feel alive, conscious, free. But more important than the fall was the forward roll that must be executed upon hitting the ground. And Zandor had that perfected. With his eyes closed, he focused intently on the tips of his toes, and when he felt the ground, he relaxed his legs and threw himself forward and rolled on his shoulders and hopped to his feet. He now stood directly in front of Tamina, hands outstretched nonthreateningly. He gave her a moment to size him up - after all, she hadn't seen him yet - and then said, "so, the river?"

DragonSong

She fought the instinct to skitter back and instead held her ground, arching an eyebrow at him in an effort to put on an air of being thoroughly unimpressed.

"Right. The river."

Zandor

Zandor grabbed the guard's ankles and hefted him up. "Once we get out of this alley we should probably take some measures to cover this poor sap. But for now we should be okay." He paused for a moment. Hiding the guard effectively removed the scare tactic he had earlier sought to employ. Though this was a safer course, he wanted to get some more utility out of following the girl's lead. That utility, he decided, would come in the form of attaining a new ally, and possibly friend. "So, what's your name? I'm Zandor, principle assassin of a fledgling criminal syndicate lead by a battlemage named Ryolek. You may have heard of us."

DragonSong

"Mhm. Very impressive," she grunted as she hefted her end of the corpse. After a moment, she added almost grudgingly, "Tamina. I wish I could say it's a pleasure, but..."

She quirked an eyebrow and nodded at the body.

Tags: