Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Echoes [M]

Started by visualspice, June 25, 2016, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She was startled on two accounts, perhaps three and as she juggled one idea over the other, she realized her main emotion had fallen flatly away from hope or victorious to a tickling guilt. Frowning, she let the drider push her along. She couldn't walk to fast in her state anyway.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

He wasn't gentle when he pushed her along, even going so far as to grab her upper arm and haul her along with him. Sol smirked, thinking of the various tunnel openings. How awful would she feel if they walked the whole time and threw her on the other side of the thunderblacks? What would be at least a two week trip over the mountains crunched down to two days under it.

He glanced down at her after a moment before he frowned and paused.

"Are you hungry?"

visualspice

She stumbled along, quite irritated with him, but she kept a tight lip about it. She didn't need to make this monster any more angry than he already was. But at his question,s he stumbled to a stop and just looked at him, mouth gaping like a fish.

"Hungry, try famished." She frowned at him, giving him a suspicious look. "Why?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

His dark hand was tight against her arm as he dragged her along.

Sol glared ahead of them while they walked, his many legs making clicking sounds as they moved along the rocks and kicked them along. He could just eat her. He eyed her arm, licked his lips and... No. She wasn't for eating. She was for other things. "There isn't much food down here," He said honestly, voice thick while they walked. "Perhaps there is something in my webs," Which there could be. Rats. Maybe a lost traveler. Perhaps something that had fallen down one of the many vents.

"I will feed you, My Felyndra. I've decided I'm not tired of you. I will keep you and feed you and you will be mine."

visualspice

Beatrice made a face. She was exhausted, and her body was still sore from their coupling. It also didn't help that she still held a mess wet between her legs, and the scent of their mixed sexes reminded her of what they did.

It was so surreal, to imagine she'd taken some monster's cock inside her-
and had enjoyed it. She still burned with shame for that one. And she wasn't completely surprised by his change of heart and laughed coldly.

"You're going to keep me here forever," she stated. Not a question. she knew. She bent over to rub at her poor stiff legs. He had such wild sex with her- and for hours of whcih, she still had yet to recover from. Perhaps that was the perk of a spider.

Part of her could see the fetish behind this, but had she the choice, she wouldn't have sought it out. Though now that she'd had it...
Could she truthfully say it was bad? If anything, it was the best sex she'd ever had. Even with a man... something couldn't compare to the danger and terrifying reality of carrying these beasts seed.

She didn't realize a hand now rested on her belly, but as she thought about it-
Could it happen? And had it already?

Draconian

Sol watched her, a tilt of his head.

A pale strand of hair fell over his face and he stopped, still holding her wrist before he moved in front of her and crouched. "Maybe," He said simply, moving his hands to her hips and giving her hips a squeeze before he shifted to curl his arms under her. One behind her back and the other under her knees. He'd caught seeing her hand on her belly and he looked around the dark cave.

"If you can breed with a humanoid you can breed with me," He warned softly, looking away, "I only look like a monster." He lifted his chin so he could show her the choker but... Right. Pitch black down here and she couldn't see. "Come, we'll feed you." And he carried her along, feeling for the subtle draft and listening for noises. "Do you require fire to eat your food?"

visualspice

She didn't like being carried bridal style. It made her feel too muhc like one of those weak women in those badly written books. And it forced her to wrap her arms around her, best she could. But at his comment on fire,s he replied simply, "Yes." She even sneered. "Uncooked food does not sit well with humans."

Draconian

Stupid weak humans.

"Maybe we can find you a hot rock," he said softly, "So you can burn your meat on it." And on they continued, stopping occationally so he could pluck a thread to check if anything was in the web. "You know if i let you go you'd die down here."

visualspice

She snorted at his suggestion, giving a roll of her eyes and smacked at his webbing he was playing with.
"I haven't died so far, now have I?" she went on, chin up and... slowly realizing he kinda got her hand stuck on the webbing now... great. She tried not to draw attention to it but..
The damn webbing was like glue!

Draconian

Stretching one of his many legs, he removed the webbing from her hand and continued on. "Perhaps there is a hotspring," he said idly. He could recall one. It was dangerously close to ther surface though.  She'd run away.

But she'd get her hot rock.

While he carried her he mostly zoned out. Letting his normal routine of meandering down the tunnels relax him as surely as the sex had. "Felyndra," he said softly, "Are you more tired or more hungry."

visualspice

"To be honest, you've made me quite sore. And though my stomach might protest it, I feel like I could sleep for days."