Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Echoes [M]

Started by visualspice, June 25, 2016, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

The way he moved over her, so close to her face made the situation far more intimate than she was prepared for. And when his lips moved to her neck, she gasped softly, and would have thrown her arms around him if she could.

But that would only remind her what he wasn't....
And as his fingers played into her, she softly moaned.

"Y-yes..." she found herself saying, eyes hanging low and lusty. "I.. I can't deny that you make me feel good." She licked her lips and sunk her teeth into them, suppressing a moan.
"But how.. how can I be sure you won't... won't want to keep me.. keep this up... if we do?"

And further more, she couldn't wrap her mind around the way they'd be able to do more than this. How did a spider mate anyway? And considering it's size... if it were like a man's....
How was it proportional to this... half man.. half beast?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sol froze.

Completely.

It was like lightening hit.

Whatever that was.

"You can help me," He panted at her, eyes wide, hand working faster, "Sweet, Feylndra," He gently bit her neck, adding another finger. She seemed to enjoy this. A good bargaining chip. He provided her with sweet touches and she provided him with warmth.

Perhaps something deeper.

"If I can't convince you to help me," He purred against her flesh, "I'll let you go. A few days," He repeated, fingers working against her faster, "I won't subject you to... The rest of me," He breathed in her ear, "I wasn't always like this."

visualspice

He wouldn't subject her to? He wasn't always like this? A strange feeling over whelmed her and she squirmed against his fingers.

"You won't? Or you can't?" And the words were out before she realized it.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sol gave her a strange look, fingers pausing briefly before he worked them again.

"Won't," He nuzzled against her neck, "Being a Drider is a curse from our Goddess, though some Drow women coming looking for a strange sort of pleasure." He removed his fingers from her, resting them on her belly, giving her flesh a gentle squeeze. "I'm sure it'd tear you in two, sweet Feylndra," He whispered, tilting his head, "there's hardly any pleasure in that."

visualspice

"So...." she went on, releasing a long breath. "You're not here to take me as your mate.... Yet you... Wish to pleasure me?" A rather... Interesting proposal.

Draconian

Sol tilted his head, confused.

"Yes," a little frown, fingers smoothing over her flesh, "Is that unusual? We would only mate in order to breed offspring - When I was a Drow at least - other wise, I was at my mistresses whim, only to bring her pleasure." A curious tilt of his head, then he smirked.

"I'm a cursed being, Precious Felyndra," He squeezed her tummy, "You should fear what I'd be able to plant in you."

visualspice

"Plant?" her face twisted at the idea. "Surely it would not be possible. We... Yoire not even human." At least not where itd count.

Draconian

Sol smirked, giving her a look.

"I was humanoid once. I've seen crosses of our species, pale unfortunate little creatures," He smoothed his hand over her, "I'm not a spider. I've simply been cursed with this form," Another tilt of his head, "the children born of Drow and Drider are usually culled, though nothing ever appeared to be wrong." He shrugged a little, giving her another curious look.

A brief pause and his hand moved to his neck.

The collar.

He stared at her with wide calculating eyes.

"You can help me, sweet one," He stared at her, "You can help me be a drow again."

Picked her up, removing her from the webbing, curling her legs around his torso and holding her up with a hand under her bottom. "That. Break my curse. Then I'll let you go." And maybe he'd get used to light and leave to.

Provided he'd get 'fixed'.

visualspice

Beatrice hadn't expected the sudden request, and found her body plastered far too closely to his. Her cheeks went red and she visibly cringed, using what strength she had to keep herself at an adequate distance so she wasn't just draping over his shoulder like a useless waif.

However, as she inspected his collar so close, she gave a curious tilt of her head.

"And what is it you'd want me to do?"
Just remove the collar? Something didn't seem right... and her frown deepened as she continued to inspect the metal collar, or at least what she could in the pale, snuffed light.

Draconian

Sol opened his mouth, ready to speak.

"I dont know," he whispered, nuzzling his face close to hers. It was tempting to press his lips to hers. A thing he'd never really done. His hands squeezed her ass and he pressed her closer, their chests smooshed together.

"Can I kiss you?" His voice was husky, and his lips were dangerously close to hers.

visualspice

She was pulled so close the proximity made her head spin. And as he asked, his breath tickled her lips. She could smell the poison on them, the dead meat of the other drider. But she could also smell the natural musk possessed of any man, and it was strange that she could even sense it. Drow, though not truly human, were an odd specie at best. They lived underground, in caves and in darkness.

She blinked, coming to her senses and found herself asking in but a whisper, "Why do you want to?" And the very idea prickled more burning sensations within her.

Draconian

His hands squeezed at her flesh and he pressed his mouth to her throat, laving along the pulse point. "You dont question my fingers bringing you pleasure but when i request this?" He gave a chuckle, eyes falling closed, "because it brings me pleasure." He nuzzled against her neck, "your warmth is intoxicating Felyndra."

visualspice

She grit her teeth, still unsure of all of this. But her desires were growing, and it was hard to fight back her unlady like urges. But then she realized she was no longer bound... and if she wanted to escape, this may be her only chance.

But it was a dangerous idea, for certain, and she knew she wouldn't get far unless she killed the drider. And even then.... She wasn't sure she could navigate out of the caverns alive.

"If I.. agree to be yours.. for just a few days... You will let me free?" she panted, licking at her dry lips and catching her breath.

Draconian

She wasnt bound by webbing.

Instead she was bound by his arms.

Sol nuzzled down against her neck before he lowered himself to the cave floor awkwardly, legs tucked tight against his body. He shifted so two of his front legs supported hers, so either leg was on one side of his body. No doubt she'd beable to feel the cool chitin of his spiderbody against her thighs.

"Yes, I'd be your slave if you could set me free," he smirked, "but i doubt it would be possible." His hands plucked at her clothing, removing her top before he placed it down on the cold stone floor, "do you desire the things i could do to you?" His voice was a husky whisper against her ear.

visualspice

Beatrice couldn't help but cringe at the sensation of his strange 'skin' touching her's. It made her skin crawl and she squirmed uneasily at the touch. If the creepiness of his extra limbs wasn't enough to sober her, the words he spoke, were.

She opened her eyes to observe him, truly confused by what he suggested.

"Slave?" she shook her head. Surely it was impossible. Her eyes went to his collar. She had no idea how to even go about getting rid of such a thing. Her eyes returned to him, brows still furrowed.

"I do not believe in slaves," she told him firmly, keeping her shoulders as square as she could.

But then he was removing her clothing, making her gasp, making her bare her teeth as she was topless before him. And then his voice came, and it sent a shiver down her spine.

"Desire is a dangerous word..." came her reply, carefully keeping herself in check, even as her desires truly rose. Her heat. Her need. But still.. she was in control...
Or as in control as a captive to a spider man could be.

Draconian

Sol smirked at her.

"You're in a dangerous place," He commented, hand on her breast, curious, soaking in her warmth. He closed his eyes and sighed, tucking her closer to him and shifting. A smirk and he tilted his head, pressing a kiss to her chest and breathing in deep, "Do I disgust you, Felyndra?"

visualspice

"My name is Beatrice, Beatrice Warner. You'd do well to remember that." But his touch still made her squirm and flush. So when he asked her that question, she answered plainly, honestly, "Yes."

Draconian

"Yes, you're called Beatrice Warner," He repeated, a chuckle in his voice, "But you're title. You're Felyndra," He smoothed his hand over her chest again and he smiled sadly at her confession of disgust, "Then you should know how I feel. I declined a simple request from my lady, all the young children they'd bred from me were culled and I was cursed to be this beast." His hand smoothed over her chest and he pressed more kisses to her collar bone, pressing his face to her chest to nuzzle.

"Can you see why I crave your warmth, Felyndra?" He whispered, "It's been almost centuries, Just a few days, I ask you to grant me a gift of your warmth and comfort." He caught her nipple in his mouth to which he greedily sucked, grinding her lower have against his hard abs to stimulate her further. He wanted more of that delicious scent of desire - even if it was fleeting and for false reasons.

visualspice

Gasping, she shivered in delight. Her breasts were so sensitive from his attentions that she couldn't help but enjoy it.
"Just a few days..." she panted. Her eyes opened to look at him dizzily. Then they rolled back as he ground his hard body against her.

He'd be able to feel her warmth, her desire, even smell it grow in potency as she whimpered at his attentions and began to rock her hips against his form.

"You... Make this seem like it's not so bad."  but she knew better, and that's what heated her the most.

Draconian

He shifted slightly, fingers drawing at the pants she wore, pushing at the fabric, frowning when they wouldn't go down because of how he'd seated her. Angry, he lifted her by the wrists, whipped her pants off and looked to the wall. A pause and he gathered some of the webbing and deposited her onto the wall again by her wrists.

"It wouldn't be. Perhaps a little chilly," his voice got husky, "Perhaps if you prove to be compatible I'll breed you,"He growled into her neck, hand moved to cup between her legs, growing eager with the slight acceptance on her part and how wet she was. "Felyndra, you're wonderful," He whispered, biting her neck gently.