Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fist Full of Collars [M]

Started by visualspice, June 26, 2016, 03:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She too couldn't help but be surprised at how quickly her pleasure was rising, her own need taking over as she whimpered again, moans becoming husky as her bucks grew wilder and wilder until she stopped suddenly, eyes rolling back as she screamed in sweet ecstasy.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

When she came and squeezed down on him like that, Dehak was almost at a loss for words. It brought him close to the edge, and he sped up even more.

"I'm coming!" he hissed.

visualspice

She never had an orgasm continue on in this unrelenting manner. She was screaming, bucking now at his words, and singing hoarse throated songs to the heavens.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Dehak had never finished inside a human like he did at that very moment. It seemed she wanted his seed, and he gave it to her. All of it.

And much like a horse, it just kept coming, even after it flooded every crevasse of her womanhood, even after it started streaming out of her when space ran out, he just kept coming, buried in her as far as he could go.

visualspice

A fucking horse was much like a cumming horse, for the powerful seed ejected from him and pounded into her with such a force, she was now crying in pain. It was like she was being whipped on the inside, and it was never ending. And somehow, it managed to cupple itself into her wicked pleasure.

DaGlobster

DEhak wasn't stationary when he climaxed, either. he kept moving, albeit not as much, delivering every shot of seed with a thrust, just to keep Evelyn wailing.

visualspice

Gods, was he still releasing himself?! It was insane to think all of this could come from a horse, and her eyes were rolling back again, sex tightening unimaginably so as she rocked her hips and came wildly and loudly off his spewing hot seed.

DaGlobster

Finally, Dehak's reserves ran low, and he came to a stop, still sheathed within her. He leaned down, breathing heavily but otherwise looking pretty good. There were a few beads of sweat on him, but really not much, considering what they just did.

"Fuck..."

visualspice

She was a sticky, sloppy mess. Nearly covered from head to toe with his cooling seed, she lay there, draped uselessly against the table as she tried to catch her breath. But she was exhausted, from the pain, sex and satisfaction of being overly sated by their rut. And she was too drained to reel over the wrongness of their actions, or the fact, if it were possible, the centaur had just attempted to seed her.

DaGlobster

Finally, after what seemed to be like an eternity, Dehak started to pull back, unplugging her and letting all of his seed flood out of her.

"Clean me," Dehak said.

"With your mouth."

visualspice

Evelyn was thoroughly worn through, and she winced and wriggled as his seed continued to dribble from her and down her legs. She shivered after a time, trying to catch her breath and let her mind catch up to exactly what happened. But then she heard his words, and opened her eyes which had been growing heavy. She peered over at him, saying nothing, simply trying to regain her strength, and her mind- for he had taken so much out of her even if she wanted to clean him, as he demanded, at that very moment, she wouldn't even be able to speak, let alone use her mouth and tongue for that.

DaGlobster

Dehak looked down at her as she laid there, seemingly unable to move. He scowled a bit, but realized that there was no real point in pushing her any further. Instead, he took up the rope connected to her and tied her to the post on his bed, leaving her on the ground by it. It was a damned solid job, too. Unless she had a knife, she wasn't going anywhere.

And like that, Dehak just left her there to recover. He picked out a warrior, and left him to guard his tent so he could join the rest of his men in their celebration of a successful raid.

visualspice

She was surprised Dehak showed any amount of mercy. Perhaps he had a good enough laugh at her now. She cringed as he left the tent, closing her eyes tightly and letting her mind whirl over what had happened.

Every movement hurt, and though the pain grounded her to what had occurred, it was still surreal. She shivered, still feeling the horse's seed seep out of her, not doubt mingling with some blood. Even still, it had been a long day and inspite of the terrifying situation, she somehow managed to fall asleep.

DaGlobster

Evelyn would get at least a couple of hours of sleep before Dehak returned. His tent rustled open, and he looked a bit more dishevelled than he did before he left. His eyes were weighed down with drink, and he moved a bit more sluggishly than before.

It seemed even Dehak was capable of getting tired. He looked down at the sleeping Evelyn, and several thoughts went through his head. She reeked of the strong scent of his seed, strongly enough that he was the slightest bit discouraged from seeking any more pleasure from her.

And that, combined with his tired state, was just enough to spare her his desires for the rest of the day. He went to his straw bed and set himself down, legs folding beneath him.

visualspice

Though thoroughly spent, the return of her captor had her tensing awake. She had one quick look at him before closing her eyes and pretending to still be asleep. One she heard him settle down, she peered over at his form and just watched him, waiting.. wondering...
Was he truly going to go to sleep?

She wasn't sure if she could remain rested, knowing this could pose as a potential moment for her to escape. So gently, quietly, she sat up as best she could and tried to get a good look at him- though it was much more difficult now since it was dark. But the bon fire crackling in the middle of camp afforded her enough light to see him, and she was strangely surprised at how different he looked strewn across the bed, asleep.

He looked like any other man, any other who could bleed and cry- horse half aside. Even that didn't look so dangerous at night. But as she moved just enough one way, she gave a cry as she suddenly lost her balance, and part of her fell into the scratchy straw near his bedside.

DaGlobster

The cry alerted Dehak, and his eyes snapped open just in time to see a familiar blur fall at his bedside. His arms shot out, one gripping the rope that was still around her wrists and tied to the post, and the other going to her neck.

He pulled her closer, and for the first time, she'd be able to see eye to eye with him.

"Don't even think about it," he growled, although the bags under his eyes made it lose a bit of effect.

His nose wrinkled at her smell, and he frowned further.

"You need to be washed," he added, and he moved to stand, pulling himself up on the pole by his bed. Out of his armor, she'd be able to see just how exquisite his upper half was.

visualspice

Evelyn gasped and struggled in his grasp.
"You were sleeping," came her croaked words. But at his reaction to the scent of her, she grimaced right back.

"I wouldn't have needed a bath should you have chosen not to defile me," she huffed back, surprisingly even herself she had any strength or guts to do just that. She looked him over, though surprised by how he looked from head to.. horse, she couldn't shake off the burning, bruised feeling between her legs.

"Are you going to wake up just to bathe me?" came her smart reply. It seemed she was getting fiestier now, considering how tired he seemed... Though perhaps she should have been wiser, she couldn't help it. It was deeply ingrained in her not to simply roll over to pig like men.

DaGlobster

"No. You woke me up. Now I will make you bathe in the freezing river," Dehak said, and he finished getting to his feet. Keeping a firm grip on her rope, he untied it from the post and wrapped it a couple times around his wrist.

"And maybe defile you again."

His eyes lifted up to her, and he leered.

"Although I have a feeling you'll like it a lot more than you think you will."

visualspice

She leaned away from him when he proposed his idea.
"What? After you've torn me open and bruised me? It seems hardly likely, as I'm certain I won't be able to close my legs for many days."

DaGlobster

"Can't close your legs for many days? Sounds good to me," Dehak said with grin, and he tugged her along.

"Come on, then. River's a couple minutes from camp."