Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Hunter became the Hunted (M?) (Open to all)

Started by Sheshia, July 05, 2016, 06:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

λ

Ugh, seriously? I thought we were getting along though... Raid thought half jokingly. He supposed he'd just have to learn some other way. He looked at her treating her wounds and called out to her.
"Hey, just gonna let you know, those only help in stopping the bleeding temporarily. If you don't get proper treatment you're still screwed."

Raid paused and pondered for a moment. Right, she needs to get treatment... As he was now, he couldn't really walk out of this forest himself, and she was definitely going to bleed out or something if she tried. Which means we need other people to help us out.
...Which means it was actually really stupid to send everyone away.

"Aargh shit! I fucked up!!" He clutched his head with his good arm, and cried out. Nononono, I gotta stay calm or my wounds are going to open up again. Raid breathed in deeply, and exhaled. He looked over to the girl. "Uh, by any chance do you know how we're going to get out of here?" he asked, with a slightly uneasy smile on his face.

Sheshia

Sheshia listened to Raid yell in frustration. "Yeah, I know a way but it's kinda far. Is there away for you to get your friends back? That is unless you want to walk a mile up a few rocks and hills." She finished up the leaves and puts the cobwebs back onto the wound and lays down.

λ

Up a few rocks and hills, huh. Raid looked at his burnt leg and arm, and then more closely at the girl's wound. Yeah, not happening. If it was just a mile, I might be able to get across in a few days, but if she tried it... Well she'd need to be superhuman to make it. And getting the hunting party back was out of the question. He had no real way of contacting them, and they were probably miles away now.

Guess we don't really have a choice then... Rocks and hills it is. Raid got up, and beckoned to the girl. "Well? I don't know if you're gonna make it as you are, but where's this path you mentioned?"

Sheshia

"Just got to follow the blood trail. That'll lead us to it." She thinks for a moment, "Yeah that's the way. We might have to take breaks though, like every once in a while unfortunately." She gets up slowly stretches her arm. "You ready?" She really wasn't looking forward to this. It'll make healing harder for both of them.

λ

As if I'd ever be ready... This was not going to be pleasant. He supposed he'd have to leave the wolf skins. He was already regretting agreeing to this.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's g- ah, wait. I forgot to ask, what's your name?"

Sheshia

"Names Sheshia." Sheshia says and checks her wound before walking away carefully.

λ

"Whoa, wait!" Raid quickly hobbled after her, using a branch he snapped off a tree for support.

Damn, she's fast for a person whose stomach was ripped apart...

Sheshia

"What? We have to move quickly, or as fast as we can before night time. Or we'd be in trouble." Sheshia stops and waits. "Well as fast as we can mobe actually. I'd rather live to see another kill though. Where would your companions be at?"

λ

She had a strange accent. Raid couldn't quite determine her place of origin though. He figured he must have been unable to notice it until now because of the raspiness in her voice. "They're probably heading over to the town. I don't really know anything other than that. Sorry though, you're right. I'll try to keep up." He repositioned the branch so he could use it like a crutch, and moved forward.

"So, Sheshia. Where you from?"

Sheshia

"Much farther up in the mountains. How about you Raid?" She looked at the ground and continues to follow her blood trail, keeping an eye on Raid and herself. Since going unconscious now would be extremely bad.

λ

Raid had a startled look on his face. How'd she know my- ah, she must have overheard the others talking. "I'm from a little town in the Wester Highlands. Haven't been back there in a long time." Raid laughed, and looked over to Sheshia. She looked as if she would fall over any second. "Uh, you don't look so good. Should we take a rest?"

Sheshia

"I'm fine. Just feel like crap. I want to keep going." She really just wanted to get help for both of them before ot was to late. Then she would finally be able to relax. She kept on walking amd ignored the pain that came with each step amd breath and also the screaming of her body to take a break which she might never wake up from again.

λ

Raid sighed. He decided if she fell over, he was no longer be held responsible for it.  Since she said she could keep going, they would keep going.

A few hours later, much earlier than Raid had anticipated, the first town came into view. "Hmm, didn't think we'd get here so fast..." The sun had set, and it was beginning to become dark. His leg was bleeding again, but other than that he was fine. Turning around to Sheshia, who was barely hanging on, he said, "Hey, you know any priests or doctors around here?"

Gods, she's terrifying... How'd she even make it? he thought. However, Raid decided to not bother to question it as he continued on with her.

Sheshia

"I don't come here often so I have no idea." Sheshia looks around and sighs, "I don't like towns much, but just come here to hopefully learn new words. Maybe we should try to find your crew?"

λ

"Whoa whoa whoa, you are in no condition to do anything but get help right now. And nor am I. Before we search for anyone, we need to get to a doctor or something." Raid headed over to the town as fast as he could with his leg, crying out for help to the townsfolk.

Sheshia

(Sheshias  view point)
Sheshia sighs, he had a point though. She continues to look around and eventually runs into a doctor. She introduces herself.
(Doctor's view point)
The doctor was stunned in the condition the woman was in. The blood that drenched her tunic was shocking. What was more wierd was that she was still standing. "Okay, Sheshia I'm going to need you to follow me so I can get you fixed up." When the woman shook her head saying she had a friend injured pretty badly he decided to follow her.
Sheshias POV:
Sheshia walks up to Raid with a bright smile on her face, "Found a doctor." She introduces the doctor to Raid. "We're going to get patched up now." She was sort of excited but yet not because the pain would be excruciating.
(Ooc:  ∑(゚Д゚)ホワァ‼︎ can you come up with a name for the doctor I have a few but they are to original for me lol)

λ

As Raid was dragged in to the doctor's house, he could hear the murmurs of the townsfolk. "They look dead..." "What happened to his..." "Her stomach is..." "....monsters, we need to..."
His injured leg hit a rock hard, and he fainted. The doctor looked at him. He muttered under his breath, "Ah.., he must have been exhausted."

When Raid woke up, he could hear two men speaking. Hmm...? Oh, the doctor's house. Raid strained his head to get a glimpse of the people talking. It was the doctor, speaking to a hooded man in a robe, presumably a priest. The priest seemed rather flustered. Looking away, Raid turned over to his side. On the bed next to him, Sheshia was sleeping. He wanted to check her wound, but it was covered up by a blanket. Oh yeah! My injuries! reminded, Raid tried to wriggle the toes on his bad foot, and then tried to turn his ankle in small semicircles. His leg seemed to have gone through a complete recovery. Most likely the doing of the priest. And I doubted they could do it when it was burned, haha... He was in good spirits, he had never expected it would be healed so well. The priests were really something else. He tried lifting his right arm that had been bitten apart and burned. He could almost feel it moving up, but he couldn't see it.

?

Sheshia

The doctor pauses from his conversation and checks Raids eyes for any sign of traumatic stress. He nods, "How do you feel son?" He asks Raid looking pleased with the results.

λ

"Ah...aha...ahahaha.... Where's my arm...? I can't seem to find it...haha... This is a bad joke doc..." Raid covered his eyes with the wrist of his left hand. His mouth formed a scowl. He breathed deeply, in and out, for about ten seconds. "Am I in good enough condition to leave, Mr. Doctor? I have better things to be doing then sitting around."

Sheshia

"You are but what about your friend?" The doctor really wanted her to wake up soon since her wound was in such a dangerous area and he wanted to see how it felt. Though Raid was probably going to be fine though he'd have to be a bit more careful since he lost his arm.