Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunting a legend ( Heretic King) [M]

Started by Ice, July 21, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Chase looked at the woman as his kick hit her. He saw her move back now. He would have to keep his guard up now. He knew she would probably want to attack back. The mothman kept his defensive stance . He was thinking about his next move. He looked her in the eyes now. He was waiting on her next move.

Medievarad

As she stepped back however, she flicked out a knife. Yet the pain in her side distracted her and while she aimed for his throat, it would harmlzssly raze past his shoulder, before she dropped to her knees, gasping for air.

Ice

Chase saw her take out the knife. However when she missed him a fell he looked at her. She looked like she was hurt pretty bad. However he was not sure if he wanted to help the person who wanted to kill him. He stood silently watching her. He could not decide on what to do now. He would just wait and see what happened.

Medievarad

Several broken ribs, shredded skin. She grit her teeth as she tried to crawl closer to Chase, pulling up a knife to try and stab him weakly. "Just fucking die!" She called out. "You.. Abomination.."

Ice

Chase knew that the woman was hurt. Part of him wanted to just leave her there to die. However he was not that kind of creature. He stepped back when she tried to stab him. He heard what she said. He knew what a few of her words were. He motioned with his hand as if to say. You shouldn't have tried to kill me. I'm sorry. . He could only indicate this though testers a expressions. He was sure that she might not understand.

Medievarad

The knife stabbed into the ground, Quicksilver grunted, before letting out a frustrated cry, using the knife to pull herself closer, leaving a trail of blood on the floor. "Don't mock me!"

Ice

Chase saw her still trying to come closer. He sighed not sure of what she said. He wished humans would just leave him a lone. Maybe he should make an example out this one. No that would not be the right thing to do.even if she was one of those types that he didn't care for. He shook his head and pointed in the direction that she came from. He was sure she needed a doctor or something.

Medievarad

"You.. You creatures kill people!" She called put, gritting her teeth. "Families and friends! You don't deserve to live-"'the last of her words were more silent, pained. And concluded by a short whince.

Ice

Chase looked at her as she spoke. A few of her words were understood. It gave him the impression that she the killed humans. That was not the case with chase. He was not a killer. He was quite kind a peaceful when he was not forced to defend himself. So he pointed to himself to his heart to be specific. He was trying to say that he was loving not evil. He wondered if he was just making it worse by doing that.

Medievarad

But Quicksilver didn't care in the slightest whether he had killed people or not. The creature was a monster, not allowed to live. Since monsters always were murderers.

She glanced up at him and spat on his leg. "Bastard."

Ice

Chase had figured out now that this woman really hated his kind. He was still not sure what he wanted to do. When she spit on him he made a face at her. It was a strange expression. He was sure that she was upset. He looked down at her and just shrugged. There. Was nothing else to do at that point.

Medievarad

She grit her teeth. "Bastard," she hissed under her breath.

Ice

Chase then heard something besides the female mumbling. He heard an odd sound. There was something coming towards them. Chase gave a growl of warning . He knew there were many dangers here. He wondered if she also heard the sound. He was used to fighting things off. Though the girl might not be able to fight.

Medievarad

Quicksilver glanced up at the growl. "I'm stuck here," se hissed weakly. "Don't growl at me.."

Ice

Chase looked at the girl when she spoke. He was not growling at her . Though he knew she would not understand if he tried to tell her.  But he pointed ahead of them as if to tell her what he was growling at. he could not see the creatures yet. He looked ahead trying to pinpoint where sounds were coming from. They were still getting closer.

Medievarad

Quicksilver followed the finger, before grunting and pushing herself to her feet again, hissing between grit teeth. She flicked the knife in her hand and stabbed herself in the hip, through a flask on her belt, before she started to smirk.

Her pupils narrowed and she took a deep breath. The pain slowly faded and her senses heightened.

Ice

Chase watched the female for a second . He was not sure what she was doing but was aware that she could still be a threat. He then glanced back in direction of the sound. Now he had two problems to deal with. The girl and the creatures that were coming towards them. 

Medievarad

"You're my prey," she hissed softly. "No one steals my quarry."

Ice

Chase looked at the girl when she spoke. He kind of understood what she was talking about. He then looked ahead. He could see the creatures coming towards them now. They were wolf like creatures . And they could smell chase. And girls sent. They wanted to attack them . Chase frowned and stared ahead watching them carefully.

Medievarad

Quicksilver edged her foot underneath the spear by her side, before pulling it up and flicking the spear around, holding it ready, smirking under the cloth.