Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood Drunk (Heretic King) [M]

Started by KingTyrant, July 21, 2016, 01:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingTyrant

"Still going on about the gold, huh?" Decimus asked her, not looking in her direction as he stared at his target. He glanced around at all the guards, not seeming intimidated. Of course, it was hard to tell behind the mask. "I've never been too fond of cowards who hide behind masks. Your little attempt at my life failed. Now, you pay the price." The prince said, his calm tone laced with anger. He looked over at Kurenai, narrowing his eyes as he watched her. She was a well-known assassin as well. The deck was becoming stacked here little-by-little, and he knew he'd have to pull out all the old tricks to survive.

He matched the general perception of what a prince would look like. A red, silk robe, an elegant crown laced with jewels... This man happened to be in his mid 30's, his hair a dark brown, which was all slicked back. He bore a goatee, his skin dry and cracked, an x-shaped scar on his chin. He had a sword on his hip, which he patted gently. "I'm afraid not. I've dropped quite a few of your lackeys already. I'm sure I can repeat the process here." Decimus growled. The prince scoffed, standing.

"You're nothing but a killer. No honor. No respect. Just a peasant who pays the taxes with a bloody knife." He spat. Decimus twirled both of his pistols. "No more of a killer than you. Stealing from your people to feed your greed? Kidnapping young girls to satisfy your lust? The peasants die in poverty in their filthy shacks while you live comfortably. No more... I have honor. I'm here to save lives." He proclaimed, the prince just laughing. "An assassin with a code! What a joke... Make this easy on yourself and surrender."

Decimus remained silent, looking over his shoulder at his partner with a huff. The same words she had been saying earlier that day... Perhaps he was crazy. Perhaps assassins were just nothing more than paid killers, and he was delusional for thinking otherwise. Still... He knew exactly why he did what he did. He went after the nobility, because nobility were prone to be tyrants. They were prone to force their subjects to their knees and treat them like rodents. That thought was disgusting... It was the same thing his father fought so hard to protest. He desperately wanted to carry on that legacy. But he vowed to do it a much more... Direct way. A permanent way to silence oppression. Silence tyranny.

"Call it a joke... But as I see it, the only real joke is you... Because once the guards are down, you'll run. Because without the armies, without the tall, sturdy walls, you're nothing. You're a little man with a god complex. I'm gonna rip that trait out into the open for all to see, then I'm gonna show you how mortal you really are." Decimus proclaimed. The prince bared his teeth. "Enough with the petty threats! End them!" The prince ordered his guards, unsheathing his blade and pointing it at them. Decimus took a step back as the guards charged them, halberds in hand. Decimus, lifting his guns, took shots, each hitting his targets' torsos and spraying blood into the air. He saved some for Kurenai purposefully, as he knew she'd enjoy the kills.

Medievarad

"Exactly," Kurenai answered, glancing at the prince. "I'll raid your treasury," she advised, pushing herself up straight, before looking at Decimus. "Because we're at odds here, see. Two interests collide. I just wanted money."

She glanced at the merchant prince, chuckling softly. "And this man has the correct idea. Though I don't pay taxes. I kill tax collectors," she said with a soft, menacing chuckle from behind the mask. "And I thoroughly enjoy sending messages, you fat pig."

The man shreeked his words, but it was cut off as Kurenai slammed her palm forward, against his face, the blade from her wrist flicking out to slice through it. Blood spluttering. And our lovely psychopath watched the scene with a delighted and bloodthirsty grin.

It was at that time that all in the room could feel something awakening. It came as a deep thrum throughout the room, a soft hissing. Followed by a hauntingly gentle chuckle. "The shadows hunger," Kurenai stated, a purr to her voice.

And the entire room became dark. Torches and lanterns whisked out. Whisked out like the lives of everyone but Decimus in the room. The sound of blades slicing flesh resounded. The breaking of bones and the snapping of tendons echoed. Shouts of pain and torment cried through the hallways as, in the complete darkness, the guards were torn and shred to bits. Kurenai's movement only depicted by a red light in her eyes, that traced along the room. Scattering left and right like crazy.

The overbearing darkness disappeared, allowing for the light of the moon to fall inside.

And in the middle of the room now, stood Kurenai, covered in blood and gore, eyes radiating a dim red light. Giggling softly, happily even.

KingTyrant

Decimus went into overdrive in a similar manner to Kurenai as soon as the lights went out. Darting into the seemingly unknown, his blades hit their mark, dicing through juggulars at random and piercing hearts. Even though his vision was darkened for the most part, he could feel the warm blood gushing against his clothes, his exposed arms, and he could even hear the sloshing of the blood that pooled at his feet. This was a bloodbath if there ever was one.

However, almost as quickly as it began, it had ended. Silence soon took over the once chaotic room, and as moonlight flooded in through the window, Decimus stood in its path similar to her, one dagger skewering a guard's abdomen, and another pinning the last one alive to the wall. Panting, he tilted the blade of the first dagger downwards, allowing its victim to fall off and onto the floor with a, thump. He then looked up at the second, eyes full of fear as he gazed into the porcelain mask's giddy expression.

As he held him there, the infamous Komiddy felt a sting of pain every now and then from his side. Looking down, he was met with a shallow gash which bled very slowly. Growling, he looked up at his prey, seething with anger. "You got me... You actually got me, you son of a bitch..." He murmured, thrusting his knee up into the guard's belly. He grunted out in pain, falling to his knees. Decimus, stationed behind him at this point, drove both daggers into his spine, which ended his life right then and there.

He waited for a moment or two, catching his breath before standing groggily. He sheathed his daggers, gripping at his side and wincing just slightly. "Let's get to the treasury and dungeon, and then let's get the Hell out of here." Stumbling from the room, he took out a pepperbox, blasting holes in the few guards who charged up the stairs to meet the assassins. Each recieved bullets between the eyes, not even realizing that their prince was already dead.

Once they were at the treasury door, Decimus kicked it open, gesturing with his gun for her to go and reap the spoils. "There... Enjoy." The amount of gold inside was insane. Mountains of sparkiling coins and gems, which piled to the ceiling. A greedy one, the prince was. He prepared to leave her to her own devices, making a turn for the dungeon as he continued to grip his side.

Medievarad

M for.. Why did we not tag this M earlier with all this gore. M for possible sexual activity, perhaps even non con as well.

Among everything. Among the gore and death. Another scent hit her. Not the blood of an enemy or a mark. Not even her own blood.

The blood of an ally. It smelled different. Without a word, Kurenai trailed behind him. Staring at him. And soon, soft, deep whispers, slowly echoed throughout the halls. Originating from around her. Greed be damned. She kept staring at Decimus, who kicked open a door. She always took what she wanted.

How would tonight be any different? She was a murderer, a cut throat. The only way she could live was by taking what she wanted, being stronger and ending others. The thought alone sent a delicious shiver down her spine.

With a soft grin spreading across her face, she charged forward. Bracing her arms around his waist to tackle him inside within the blink of an eye. Metal armour clunking loudly if she collided with this Komiddy.

If everything went according to plan, she'd straddle him, pushing him down against the pile of gold coins she had pushed him in, with one hand to his shoulder and colossal strength. A bloodthirsty and ravenous grin on her face.

KingTyrant

Decimus barely had time to react before he was suddenly slammed into, Kurenai effectively tackling him into a pile of gold, which exploded and sent coins flying in every direction. This didn't help his wound very much, which throbbed painfully as he regained his barings. Ripping off his mask, he tossed it to one side before removing his hat, his black hair messy and sticking up in every direction.

He glared up at her as she sat on his waist, holding him down with a grip that didn't quite feel as if she'd let him up anytime soon. Squirming slightly underneath her, he gritted his teeth. "What the Hell is the matter with you!?" He shouted up at her, already boiling from his wound, which just annoyed him more than anything else. Now she was sitting on him, planning to do gods know what?

"Get off of me so I can get out of this damned castle and go home!" He knew very well that orders such as these weren't going to do anything. However, he paused and calmed slightly when he noticed her expression. This... Wasn't the same psychotic persona he was used to. Her eyes told a different story. "Alright... What do you want from me, hag?" He growled. Insults might've not been the best idea in this scenario, but for all he knew, she was going to slit his throat regardless.

Medievarad

Kurenai's grin only widened as he shouted. And as he expected, she didn't even budge. The hand that pinned him down against the gold was unrelenting. And a soft, purring whisper came from her as she leaned in, next to him. "Don't be mistaken," she murmured softly, breathing in his ear. "I don't care it's you or the corpses of one of those guards."

With those words, one of her hands tried find a crack in his robes. And if possible, hiking the cloth upwards. The blood stained metal guantlet by no means streaking red everywhere. "But the display I put on earlier.. Well," she chuckled softly. "Let's just say it made me very enthusiastic." With those words, the hand that had been hiking up his top slowly caressed it's way down, to the hem of his pants, aiming to quite literally rip the fabric open.

KingTyrant

Decimus watched as she lifted his diamond-checkered, colorful shirt, then trailed her hand down to his loins. He blinked, looking back up at her face in visible confusion. Then she went on about her enthusiasm... So... She was enthusiastic, and here she was, reaching for his crotch. Only one thought was running through his mind at this point. Well, one, excluding the other thought that he pushed to the back of his mind. Did she just insinuate that she would screw a dead body?

... Are you fucking kidding me?

"I think the word you're looking for is, horny." He told her, having to stifle a chuckle. This was probably the weirdest woman he had ever met. Killing a boatload of people, then wanting to screw no more than five minutes later? Well... People did have a saying. The crazy ones are best in bed, or something like that. Well, there was no bed in sight, but perhaps he could test that saying to see if it was true.

Medievarad

"Don't really care," Kurenai breathed inis his ear, before biting down on his earlobe, aiming toto draw a trickle of blood. "But you're not entirely opposed to it.. That makes it easier," she crooned, pressing a hauntingly tender kiss on his cheek. "I'd have hated to rape a pretty boy like you.. Maybe."

Kurenai pushed herself up again, loosening the straps of her intricate armour and tossing it aside, in the gold, feverishly. Almost tearing her own black robes off. And soon, she straddled Decimus once again. Bar her breeches and a girdle around her leg with some throwing knives, she was naked. Her body was pale. Yet, contrary to what some may believe from her career choice, she was completely free of any blemishes or marks. And despite her age, she looked like she was still well in her twenties. It even felt like she was.

As soon as she was undressed enough herself, she hungrily went to do the same to Decimus. She didn't care for his robes, or clothing. The man, right now, had one thing she was interested in. Kurenai flicked out one of the knifes, aiming to slice his trousers at the crotch swiftly. "I hope you're ready, big boy," she growled under her breath, busy little fingers working to tear away whatever her knife didn't cover. And soon, she had a solid grip on his shaft, glancing at him before she pushed her breeches aside slightly. With some jerking motions from her hand, Kurenai pressed her hips forward to slip him inside. Not giving a damn whether he was ready, both physically and mentally. She just needed toto fuck. Right now.

KingTyrant

He winced ever-so-slightly as she bit him, watching patiently and delightfully as she stripped herself bare. He noticably licked his lips in arousal, arms splayed out across the gold he laid in. Not the most comfortable of places to lay, but everything happening before him made him completely forget. "Well... You've definitely been taking care of your body. You don't look a day over 22." He murmured, boldly running his fingers up her sides, his hands cupping her breasts.

He took everything in. If she was going to be this rough with him, he'd place his hands wherever he felt. The last thing he was going to be was a victim. He noticably flinched fearfully as the blade sliced the fabric just inches away from the obvious, rock-hard bulge in his pants. Sighing in relaxation as she placed the tool to the side, he grunted and bared his teeth at her rough grip. However, once he was inside, his discomfort quickly faded. Shuddering with pleasure, he groaned lowly.

She was tight. In fact, he fit like a glove. He didn't know what direction this bloody evening had taken, but he wasn't complaining. If the satisfaction of his target being dead wasn't reward in itself, this definitely was. It was a nice favor for all the headaches she'd been giving him. "You know... This is far from rape. Are you sure you're as old as they say? Damn..."

Medievarad

She didn't care for his compliments, she couldn't care for his feelings or what he saw this as. A reward, a favour, just a random itch being taken care off. It didn't matter to her whether he considered himself a victim, extremely lucky, or both of the aforementioned. The fingers running over her body and the groping did add to the pleasure. Which was a good thing.

She gave her hips a few experimental rolls, letting out the ghost of a moan, before she reached down to grasp his shirt by his chest. Clenching a, fest with the fabric as she started to gyrate her hips ontop of his. A soft panting started as she did. Yet those bloodthirsty, red eyes kept on his face constantly.

"Possibly even older than the stories," she crooned softly, letting out a ragged chuckle. "Do you.. mnnhn.. Have a thing for older women, then?"

KingTyrant

He felt his own chest heave at her hip movements, letting out a pleasured sigh as his head dropped, his eyes trained on the ceiling. "Well... Never was a big turn on for me... I have age limits. I'm... Really questioning that right now, though." He gritted his teeth, suppressing a moan he felt rising in his throat as she gyrated her hips. He laced his hands on her thighs, moving them up and down for a moment before moving them around to the flesh of her bottom, squeezing rather roughly.

Decimus was the type of man that perferred the role of top. He enjoyed the sense of power and control, and while he didn't mind taking bottom, it got very hard not to flip the woman over and go at his own pace. Especially now. Kurenai seemed to be taking her time here, and while it was torturous and annoying, he allowed it. Well... It didn't matter if he allowed it or not, as she had him pinned down quite hard. He reached towards his hip, drawing a pepperbox and pointing it towards the treasury door. There was no telling when a stray guard would pass by, although it seemed like they were alone. For now.

With his other hand, he circled around from her ass, to her crotch, where he began teasing her clit with a single finger. Moving in quick circular motions, he kept an eye out on the door. There was no telling how long their lonesomeness would last. Especially considering that things were bound to get... Loud, for lack of a better word.

Medievarad

Kurenai could only huff in response. She didn't really hold any standards for her partners. Because it was very rare for her to indulge. And if she did, it wasn't uncommon for them to be killed when she was done. Disposable luxury, albeit in the heat of the moment.

But not Decimus. He was different to the partners she had before. He was as likely to kill her as she was him. The added threat and risk only added to her arousal, causing her to pin Decimus down harder, looking down on him with a sickening grin. Her hips picked up the pace and soon she was riding him fast and hard, moaning, grunting and panting loudly as she did. Said was accompanied by the slapping of flesh upon flesh and the jingling of coins beneath them. Her breasts bounced with each thrust and a sheen of sweat slowly formed on her body.

A glance sidewards as she saw him draw the firearm, movements faltering slightly. But then she realized she, had.no chance at all like this. And just proceeded on. It seemed he was intent on killing anyone coming in before they could react. As the finger reached the sensitive nub, she threw her head back and released a keening moan, her jolting movements telltale of her steadily approaching orgasm.

KingTyrant

Decimus' chest heaved as she roughly bounced up and down against him, almost unable to keep focus on the door with everything that was happening at that exact moment. Especially with the view right in front of him adding to his pleasure. As she moaned and jolted, he just continued to furthur her pleasure in any way he could, continuing to stimulate the sensitive nub before him, as well as moving the same hand up to quite roughly massage a breast. She clearly liked her sex rough.

Still, as he rested underneath her, there was not much else he could do. She was deceptively strong, and held him down hard enough to ensure minimal movement. He was truly at her whim right now. She was the driver. She controlled both of their pleasure. Normally, he'd hate this. He'd be swearing up a storm. But this was different. With every hard thrust his throbbing member went inside her, he felt waves of pure ecstasy pass over him, from his crotch, to his fingertips and toes. It was heavenly.

He couldn't even gather himself enough to form words. His mind reeled with lust and delight. Quite a bit, he caught himself, jaws agape. If he had the mindset to think properly, he'd be wondering if he could outlast her. It'd be an achievement, with how hellbent she seemed on making him explode. But then that just led to the question of the day... Where would that leave them when the pleasure faded? Knowing her, she'd put a knife in his chest. Well... A bullet in hers, if that was the case.

Tags: