Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shift of Fate [Heretic!] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, July 24, 2016, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Kytin watched her disappear, and then entered his room. He looked around at the quaint settings before approaching the table. Laying a hand on it, the table shuddered and shifted into a much finer version of itself. He did the same with the chairs, bed, and all other pieces of furniture.

After he was satisfied, he took off his robes and armor, and set his sword down. He wasn't going to lie, he was tired of slogging through the tundra, and he simply went to bed, falling asleep easily. Now that he wasn't conscious, his form shifted wildly in his sleep as his mind continued to work. From other human forms to indescribable things that couldn't even be considered humanoid, he remained in this state of flux as he slept.

Medievarad

As soon as, and if Kytin entered the main hall in the morning, he'd find Sonneillon naked in a pile of blood and gore, tail idly flicking the mess. And she herself was gratuitously covered in it.

DaGlobster

Kytin entered the hall, tucking her hair behind an ear as she stepped down the stairs. She regarded the mess with a raised eyebrow. Today, Kytin was a tall, slender elf-woman of generous features and stunning beauty. The robes and armor remained that ever-identifiable color, but there was less fabric, and the armor was shaped to be lighter and to accentuate the features.

"I trust your morning was eventful?" Kytin said as she approached.

Medievarad

Sonneillon looked up at him, cheeks puffed as she maked some chewing movements, before spitting out what seemed to be human teeth and some boneshards. "I see you have altered shapes," she answered, taking up the remnants of a semily skinned skull. "This is merely breakfast provided by a brave knight," she gestured around for the pieces of shredded armour.

DaGlobster

Kytin smiled at that. She leaned down and picked up a shred of armor, eyeing it curiously as she let the thing play about in her fingers.

Just like paper, indeed.

"Well, at least it seems I won't have to cook," Kytin said, and she stepped closer, not at all minding what could be considered a horrifying display of gore.

"Does my lady require a bath before I depart?"

Now that she was rested, Kytin was feeling a bit more cooperative.

Medievarad

She clenched her fist around the skull, cracking and shattering it, before looking up at Kytin. Her tail, which was previously flicking at the corpse, now stood up straight, stock still, and shivering softly, like a purring feline.

"A bath, yes. That sounds most desirable now," she purred, getting to her feet again.

DaGlobster

"Very well," Kytin said.

"Where is your bath chamber?"

Medievarad

Her tail flicked softly. Yet it was not off annoyance, Sonneillon relished the notion of bathing.

"My quarters," she replied as she started to walk through the hall, leaving a trail of blood in her wake. She pushed open the same door that would lead to the hallway where Kytin had his, or her, quarters, yet they walked into a large room, richly decorated with marble, gold, copper ornaments and a warm wooden floor. It was unadukterated luxury.

Yet, the dread demon walked towards the rather large spa, still dragging a trail of blood behind her.

DaGlobster

And even as Sonneillon walked and trailed blood, it disappeared as Kytin moved with her. Her blood trail turned into water and then evaporated behind her as she walked.

Kytin moved ahead of Sonneillon to light the coals for the spa-style bath basin, and with a flick of her hand, the water went from a clear blue to a light pink, and smelled lightly of strawberries.

Giving Sonneillon a look that was equal parts subservient and curious, Kytin smiled.

"Would my lady like an extra pair of hands to help wash off the blood?" she said.

How she would relish the opportunity to get a better look at her. She'd never seen anybody with an anatomy like Sonneillon, and she'd  wanted to commit every detail to memory so she could replicate it.

Medievarad

Sonneillon frowned softly as the small filled her nostrils. She ascended the stairs and sneezed softly, not used to the scent. Yet at the same time, she didn't dislike it.

She stepped into the bath, letting out a soft, exhilirated breath as she sat back against the side of the large bath, which was more of an entire pool.

Her tail flicked softly at Kytin'd offer. "By all means," she purred softly.

DaGlobster

Kytin nodded, and she stepped up to the pool. Letting her robes fade away, she was now just as stark naked as Sonneillon was. Letting out a small sigh of her own, she approached Sonneillon.

Immediately, her eyes were on those patches of dried blood that the warm waters alone couldn't beat, and she started to gently lather them away, starting with Sonneillon's shoulders and back.

"Has anyone ever told you you're quite beautiful, my lady?"

Medievarad

Sonneillon let out a soft purr at the attentions, closing her eyes. "Hm. Yes, though I severely doubt it was sincere," she opted woth a murmur, leaning back into Lytin's hands.

DaGlobster

Kytin chuckled, and decided to get a bit bolder. She found a patch of dried red just underneath one of Sonneillon's breasts, and her other hand crept slightly higher on Sonneillon's shoulder.

"As someone who's seen all of the possibilities life has to offer, I can tell you that you certainly are beautiful," she said.

Medievarad

Sonneillon let out a soft murmur, relaxing into the touch, unphased by Kytin's hand underneath her breast. The demon didn't care in the slightest, this was one of her subordinates washing her.

Her tail flicked back and forth, a purr rumbling in her chest. "Is that so?"

DaGlobster

"It is," Kytin said with a nod. Sonneillon had a bit of blood on her neck, and seeing as how Kytin's hands were unoccupied, she just shrugged.

"Oh, you've got a bit on your neck here," she muttereed, and she leaned forwards to sensually lick it right off of her.

Sonneillon had been covered in blood, so she had no shortage of dry patches in more intimate areas, either. Kytin's hands wandered and caressed and washed with no shortage of efficiency.

"If I may be so forward, I find you quite attractive, my lady."

Medievarad

Sonneillon arched her neck sidewards as she felt Kytin's tongue, letting out a soft hum off approval. She let out a soft moan and rested her head on the side of the spa.

"You may be so forward," Sonneillon answered. Surprising a subordinate was so bold, yet it was a welcome surprise. And he, or she, remained quite humble with their words. Thus she allowed it.

DaGlobster

To Kytin, it seemed Sonneillon wasn't actually that uptight or strict, as long as you used the right words, and if it meant a chance to study her so closely, Kytin would use whatever words she wanted. Adapting was his specialty, after all.

Since she'd responded so positively to the first lick, Kytin just kept that up, cleaning Sonneillon's neck and collarbone area like that even as her hands washed lower. One hand cleaned her new lady's thigh while the other rose up to start "cleaning" one of her breasts.

Kytin's mouth rose, and she actually kissed just beneath Sonneillon's jaw.

"If my lady requires anything further than a mere wash, she needs but ask..."

Medievarad

"Hrm," she murmured as she felt Kytin still licking her neck, she spread her legs more to give Kytin easier acces to her private areas. She didnt see the harm in the slowly tantalizing touches, so she allowed Kytin to proceed.

She brought her arms up to rest on the side of the spa, letting out a soft croon as the fluxomancer started to thoroughly "clean" her breast.

"Hm, surprise me, fluxomancer," she murmured in response, ears twitching softly.

DaGlobster

Kytin met Sonneillon's eyes, a bit of green flashing through them, and she leaned forward a bit further to leave a kiss on the corner of Sonneillon's mouth. Using a bit of magic, Kytin made sure her touch left electric tingles on Sonneillon's skin as it travelled downwards.

Boldly, she went straight for the goods, fingers travelling along Sonneillon's folds.

Medievarad

Sonneillon cracked an eye open to witness the flash of green, only smirking and closing the eye again, the soft tingles travelling down to her core, where Kytin's fingers busied themselves on rubbing the pale labia, managing to elicit a soft moan from Sonneillon.

Tags: