Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shift of Fate [Heretic!] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, July 24, 2016, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

And just like the command for two cocks, Kytin's response was instantaneous. Her cocks swelled to an even greater size, and she thrust forwards. Immediately, she pushed right past Sonneillon's cervix and the head of her cock slammed agianst the back of her womb. The sensation of that, combined with the amazing fucking she was getting from the tail, was enoguh to bring Kytin to climax.

She let out a keening moan as she dumped her load, filling both of Sonneillon's holes to the brim.

Medievarad

Sonneillon let out a keening cry as she felt her insides being sprayed inside. Several lines of semen trickled from both her holes as Sonneillon panted softly. Though, her tail didn't even relent in the slighest.

DaGlobster

It was good that Sonneillon wasn't letting up, because Kytin wasn't done with her either.

Giving out another groan, she turned Sonneillon over onto her belly and started moving all over again.

Medievarad

Sonneillon growled and hissed in pleasure as she was now being fucked relentlessly from behind, forcing her hips back against Kytin's as forcefully as Kytin's thrusts.

The tail inside Kytin's ass only kept growing slowly, soon, a bulge would appear on Kytin's stomach each time Sonneillon forced it's way inside. Each thrust would make that temporary bulge only bigger.

DaGlobster

Kytin could take the ever increasing size of Sonneillon's tail, but she didn't want to bulge up too much. She stopped adjusting her form, effectively containing the expanded tail. Her sole focus was fucking Sonneillon like she'd never been fucked before.

Medievarad

And she was doing a good job at that too! Sonneillon moaned and writhed in her grip, growling and hissing in pleasure.

The dread demon seemed to love this.

DaGlobster

Kytin grabbed the base of Sonneillon's tail to use it as a handle as she slammed into the demoness with all of her power.

"Has it been a while for you, my lady?" Kytin crooned, even as she leaned down to kiss at the back of Sonneillon's neck.

Medievarad

"Oh.. Oh! Yesssss," she hissed in pleasure again, the slightly flinched to the sudden grasp. But Sonneillon didn't relent in going for Kytin's ass even for just a second.

DaGlobster

Kytin panted with pleasure as she nipped at Sonneillon's neck. She gasped suddenly, and managed to go even faster.

"I'm going to come," she said.

"Inside or out, my lady?" she managed to say.

Medievarad

"Don't," another deep hiss. "Don't care," she cried out in pleasure, thrusting her hips back against Kytin's frantically.

DaGlobster

At her proclamation that she didn't care, Kytin merely slammed into her harder until she came, once again overfilling both of the demoness' holes to the very last drop. As she came, she moaned and kissed Sonneillon with burning lust, all the while rubbing wildly at the demon's clit.

Medievarad

As Sonneillon felt Kytin's cocks twitching before she came, the demon's own orgasm hit. The result of Sonneillon's second, loudly announced by a keening moan, was that she clenched down on Kytin's gargantuan members like a vice, trying to coax out every last drop of her release.

A growl rumbled from her throat as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, before sliding closed, each rub to her clit sending another jolt of pleasuring energy down her spine.

DaGlobster

Kytin wanted to keep Soneillon peaking, wanted to extend her orgasm for as long as possible, so even as she slowed down and stopped her thrusting, she was still rubbing her quite rapidly, her other hand drifting upwards to grope at her breast while her tongue invaded Sonneillon's mouth.

Medievarad

And Kytin succesfully did so, causing Sonneillon to let out soft hisses and growls in between her panting. The ministrations to her breast only added to the jolts of pleasure that pulled through her body. And her mouth was open to suck in deep gasps of air, invading the demon's mouth now was by no means a challenge.

DaGlobster

Finally, Kytin let Soneillon wind down, but not before giving her a lusty kiss, wrapping up Soneillon's tongue with her own.

Medievarad

Sonneillon ofcourse immediately responded to the kiss, her tongue wrapping around hers instantly and forcing it back in an act of dominance.

And as soon as the kiss broke, Sonneillon let out a soft breath. "That's a.. Good subordinate," she inhaled softly again.

DaGlobster

Kytin gave her a gentle kiss on the neck, and slowly pulled out, letting out the deluge of seed from both of Kytin's climaxes.

"Would my lady like to resume her bath?"

Kytin knew how to play her now.

Medievarad

Her pulling out was rewarded by a chain of soft whimpers, before the semen slowly poured out of her orifices. Sonneillon took a deep breath and pushed herself up. "That would.. Be wisest," she agreed, panting softly.

DaGlobster

Kytin smiled, and she stepped backwards towards the bath, stepping down into the water and motioning towards her.

"I'm sorry I made you dirty all over again," she said.

"Please let me remedy it, my lady."

Medievarad

Sonneillon pushed herself up and slipped back into the water, sighing softly. "I do not mind," she answered easily. "But by all means," she started, glancing at Kytin.