Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sure, I Can be a Guide (Elector Count of WAAAGH!) (Closed)

Started by JackieCat, July 29, 2016, 08:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Faelis nodded, looking at the rune stone and then back at the dwarf. "Have you ever tried to learn magic yourself?"
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Haha, never! As I've said before, we dwarves of the Dron Karak don't like magic compared to anyone else. Unless it's runic magic re are not intreasted." The dwarf said with a laugh "Magic is far too dangerous to tamper with in its natural form."

JackieCat

Faelis shrugged. "Lot's of people do it," he said. "It's not all that dangerous if you learn right.  Of course, Dark Magic can be dangerous."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"That may be so, but I've seen enough of magic to feel as if I'm lucky not to be one. Not that it doesn't have it's merits, it's just I'd rather let others handle it." replied the Dwarf

JackieCat

Faelis nodded. "Anyway, do you want to get some horses or something?  Traveling from place to place will be much faster that way."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The dwarf gave the elf a somewhat unamused look. "Do I look like I can climb onto one of those things without help?"

JackieCat

Faelis chuckled.  "Perhaps not," he said. "A pony then?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"I would take it as an insult if you were not serious about it." Grunted the Dwarf "Even though I am a ranger of my kin, even I do not feel comfortable riding one of those beasts."

JackieCat

Faelis smiled. "I walk almost everywhere anyway," he said.  "I don't know why, maybe I just like to travel?  Have you done much traveling besides this?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"I just said I was a ranger didn't I?" smiled the Dwarf. "The travel to Le'raana wasen't exactly short...nor easy."

JackieCat

"I know," Faelis said. "I meant did you travel a lot around your homeland, did you?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Oh yes! I've seen a quite a lot of my homeland, far more then any of my other kin!" Chuckled the dwarf as they continued down the road. "What about you, how much of La'raana have you've seen?

JackieCat

"Preeetty much all of it," Faelis said. "I mean, there have been, of course, places I haven't been, but I've been to all the countries, major cities, minor ones, countless number of towns, and getting to those places I've passed through many stretches of wilderness.  I'm a traveler, but I generally don't go exploring in, say, the Sionad Tundra, though that's not to say I haven't traveled through it on more than one occasion."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"I suppose that's why you know so much." Said Josef with a chuckle. "By the by, do you know where this road leads to?" They'd been walking for a while and Josef thought the elf was taking the lead.

JackieCat

They were just leaving the city, and Faelis stopped, he was going to befroe Josef even asked the question.

"This road leads West," the elf said.  "But where do you want to go?  What are you and your people looking for, exactly?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"To be honest, I ain't looking for anyone in particular. Though people like you are going to help me a great deal." Said the Dwarf "What's the closest city from here?"

JackieCat

"Arca," Faelis said. "Arca is the capital city of Serendipity, and it's a hub for creativity, magic, diversity, and general open-mindedness.  It's about two weeks walk from here, to the South-West."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The dwarf snorted but smiled "Sounds a lot like a manling capital."  He looked ahead at the roads and added "How dangerous are the roads in these parts? I came to these parts by river."

JackieCat

"Moderately dangerous," Faelis said. "There are bandits and thieves, but since this is a main road, there'll be less."

Faelis just hoped that if they did come across any bandits, they wouldn't recognize him if he'd worked with them before, or betrayed them.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"I don't suppose a fellow such as yourself every came under attack by such people, have you?" Asked the dwarf as he stuck his pipe into his mouth.