Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sure, I Can be a Guide (Elector Count of WAAAGH!) (Closed)

Started by JackieCat, July 29, 2016, 08:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

"Of course!" Faelis replied. "Many many times.  It's hard to travel all over the place and not get attacked every now and again.  That's why so many people travel with caravans, but, personally, I find myself a adequate enough fighter to be able to fend for myself," the elf smiled and continued. "I haven't died yet!  How about you, have you ever had to fight your way out of a situation?"
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"The question should be when have I've not been attacked on the surface." The Dwarf grunted as he lit his pipe "Where I come from scarcely a day goes by without a settlement coming under attack by the various hell spawns plaguing our homeland. And if it's not those abominations it's the manling bandits armed to the teeth or the cursed wood elgi."

JackieCat

Faelis raised an eyebrow, not at the amount of attacks, there were places here that were attacked regularly, but at the fact that the wood elves would resort to attacking the dwarves for seemingly no reason.

"Why would the elves attack you?" he asked. "Other than out of pure spite?  Dwarves and elves are related, distantly, but related."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"The main problem with those elgi is their arrogance." grunted the Dwarf "They believe themselves to be the purist form of nature. They believe that they must preserve such nature from the likes of us dwarves and manlings as tainting nature with our more industrial societies. But those elgi can never stomach a fair fight. They've only been known attack right after the Hellespawns have, or whenever we are few in numbers."

JackieCat

Faelis smirked. "We are pretty awesome," he shrugged, but held up his hands before the dwarf could say anything. "But it is also pretty low of them to attack you simply because they hate your industry.  Personally, I love industry, probably more than nature.  Of course, without nature we'd have nothing, and I like traveling, but really the only thing that makes me really like nature is because I'm pretty deeply connected to it, as Corrian elf."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Josef just shook his head. "Truth be told, I've only known one kind of point-eared all me life. In fact, it was quite a surpised not to get shot in the face for once."

JackieCat

Faelis clapped the dwarf on the shoulder.  "Get used to it," he said. "There are all kinds of elves here, from three foot tall tricksters to eight foot tall dragonriders.  In Le'raana, variety is something you'll always be able to find."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"S'long as they don't try to kill me I've got no quarrel with anyone of them." replied Josef, taking another puff.

JackieCat

Faelis nodded. "That's a good philosophy to live by," he said. "I do the same."

It was true, despite the fact that he stole from people, and even started fights for no reason sometimes, he was hardly ever angry at the person he was targeting, it was just what he did.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

JackieCat

Faelis put his hands in his pockets and took a moment before speaking.

"I'm from a elven kingdom in Southern Le'ranna," he started. "I was a prince, but my older brother is the heir to the throne," he said this as though it were an everyday matter.  "So he got all the attention and I was pretty much left to myself, the only direction my life was going was for me to marry some rich lady and be content with that.  But I wasn't, so when I was fifteen I ran away, and I've been traveling and adventuring ever since."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Hm... a life of a prince." mused the dwarf. "And ye gave it up for this?"

JackieCat

Faelis nodded without hesitation. "Yeah, it was much too boring for me, I was expected to do hardly anything."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Well then." mused the dwarf some more. "We may have thin's in common after all."

JackieCat

Faelis glanced over at Josef and raised an eyebrow. "We do, do we?  What's your story?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Aye, I never had such a grand up bringing as your majesty." smiled the dwarf. "I was brought up a normal dwarf, living underground in our mighty holds, making an honest living as a miner, warrior, and smith."

The dwarf paused a bit, gathering the memories of a certain faithful day. "Dinna git me wrong, I still do love tha underground. But, one day, I ventured a step to far from my hold. Next thing you know, I went tumbling down the side of the mountain like a goblin. Haha, I was a young and silly lad, Some wou' say I was ta curious for me own good. Others wou' say I still be."

JackieCat

"It was nothing to envy," Faelis smiled in response to the dwarf's words. "And I don't dislike elves, but I prefer to be my own self and not just do what everyone tells me to do. That is not my lifestyle."

In fact, it was pretty much the exact opposite.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Aye, I don't mind having the company of one of my kin, but they tend to be a bit to stubborn and reserved." nodded the Ranger. "Odd, I know, "too stubborn" coming out of a dwarf."

JackieCat

Faelis laughed. "Some would think so," he said. "But sometimes I can hardly stand to be around some elves.  So, you said your plan is to open up trade with your people and Le'ranna?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Aye, hopefully anyways." Said the dwarf, thinking to himself. "Maybe even with the capital as well."