Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Frozen Dwarf (Dragonsong)(Open)

Started by Elector Count of WAAAGH!, August 03, 2016, 07:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

The arrival of a second stranger was enough to spook Lula back under the water with a small squeak. She didn't go far though, watching warily from just below the surface.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"I dinna recall askin' a manlin' that question, unless thar be somthin' wrong with yer hearin'." grunted the dwarf, not turning around.

Gawfy

Fair enough. Gawfy knelt down Didn't think they had information on nymphs in draven holds. Gawfy said

DragonSong

Lula kept her distance now, still watching the two strangers as she treaded water just below the surface.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Aye, but we be learnin'." said the Dwarf "Now, who may ye be?"

Gawfy

Gawfy He said. Just Gawfy He said as he looked for the nymph that was beseeching the dwarf. What do they call you? He asked eyes still fixed on the water

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Josef Grinsbeard." said the dwarf. "What are ya doing in these parts?"

Gawfy

Just got done hunting. Now im just wandering around, See if anything wants to fall in my lap
Gawfy said. Dont see alot of dwarven folks around these parts. Gawfy stated

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"I'd be surprised if you did, we dawi folk prefer living under the great mountains then trudge around in the forest." said Josef, folding his arms.

Gawfy

Gawfy nodded, then  eyed his crossbow. That's a nice crossbow you have there. Gawfy said.
The sides of it look a little sharp, I take it it doubles as a melee weapon? He asked

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Aye, a weapon, and a tool." said the dwarf, a hint of pride to it. "A lot of metal you have there... a bit much for a hunter."

Gawfy

What i hunt is a little... oversized Gawfy said As he took his sword off of his back. You can inspect it if you want. I know draven folk like to admire good metalworks He said

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"They clearly were haflings, no respectable dwarf would call that hunk of metal a weapon." snorted  the ranger "What? Do you just bludgeon things to death with that thing?"

Gawfy

Well Sometimes. Try to keep at least one side sharp but as you can imagine Its expensive To get someone to work on it. Gawfy said As He Holstered it on his back. Its more geared towards Bone breaking and Internal injuries. Works well on all manner of beasts. Gawfy bragged.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"What ever ye say manlin'. Ancestors are important, but even we dwarves evolve, if not just a little." said the Ranger dismissively and uninterested. "So what kind prey brought ye here?"

Gawfy

A Dragon,Male Seems this area hasn't had any dragons of sorts And This one seems to think This is his territory. The Village A half a days walk from here had had enough and pooled their Gold to Hire a mercenary. Gawfy said as he sat down. Whats got a Dwarf around here of all places? He asked

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"That business is known of yours." snorted the dwarf. "Good luck with the dragon, your going to need it when you get cooked alive in that... thing."

Gawfy

I thank you for your concern. Gawfy said sarcastically  For the record This isnt my First Dragon, Besides there are much more dangerous creatures i Have to Kill after this.Gawfy Looked over To the Dwarf's Axe.  That's a nice Axe. Gawfy said. Can you use it?Stretching his arms out with his left arm pointing towards the dwarf as it relaxed.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Won't be much used to me if I didn't" frowned the dwarf.

Gawfy

You would be surprised. Lot of people carry big weapons to intimidate folks and dont know the first thing about using them He said.