Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In need of a grand adventure

Started by CherryFlare, August 08, 2016, 05:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryFlare

Hi guys! Im looking for a patient rp buddy who doesnt mind my slow updates (since i sometimes get flooded with work). Im game for anything. You can choose to rp any of my characters below or I can make a new one for you if need be. Looking forward to rping!

Cherry

Medievarad

I'd be up for it. Though I'd want to ask you, what are you looking for? Drama, action? Romance?

CherryFlare

I am honestly up for anything but if I were to choose, some sort of quest sounds fun. It can be short and episodic or long haul like Lord of the Rings. Maybe somesort of battle or war where I can use my very amateur dragonrider and dragon (Imai Aran and Corianth). :)

Medievarad

Hmm. I can throw in my actual dragon, Urra'vin- or I can make a completely new character that is some kind of knight yet not a dragonrider ^^

CherryFlare

My dragonrider duo could use a mentor. The rider is a 15 yr old girl and the dragon is a teenaged male dragonshifter. He could use a rival in love. Imai could have a secret crush on her mentor with feelings of doubt towards Corianth since he is not 100% human afterall. Well... that could be the romantic side of it. The quest part though, I might need help on. We could be part of some sort of military and was sent off with a certain task or something.

Medievarad

Possible sent by Adelans to retrieve a certain artifact or fragment or importance! The goal is not key, the journey is!

CherryFlare

Sounds good. Shall we begin? Could you start the thread please? :)

Medievarad

I'll start the thread as soon as I made the character ^^

Kalak8538

If the offer is still good, I have some free characters as well!

Medievarad

Quote from: Magyar on August 21, 2016, 04:25:49 PM
Hey would this guy
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=21262.0
Be workable into the plot?
@Heretic King
@CherryFlare

It depends on Cherry- so far, I would love to, albeit I don't see how just yet, but regardless of that.

So, it's up to Cherry, since it is her plot aswell ^^

CherryFlare

Sounds like a good idea.
  Want a new dragon, HK? We could find Magyar's dragon in the same ruins as the artifact we're looking for. Does that sound plausible? Any other ideas, guys?

Magyar

Well Hvit is very old, and perhaps the ancient artifact is to him not so ancient, and could in his slow and twisty entish way lead the group through the mountains/ruins depending on the desired length of the thread. And Urra'vin, if he shows up, and Hvittraak probably know eachother, considering the age similarity.

@Heretic King @CherryFlare

KingTyrant

Hey, I don't know how he could be of use, but my character, Vaan is open currently.

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20617.msg301440#msg301440

He can usually be found in the Sirantil Valley, though I'm not sure where the quest will be taking place.

CherryFlare

@Magyar Sounds good. Lemme restore Sir Athlestan back to health first then you can make your entrance. I'll let @Heretic King decide about his dragon.

@KingTyrant  how do you propose to fit in? We're mostly dragons and dragonriders.  Would your pursuer be interested in shifters or magical artifacts?

KingTyrant

Pursuers were created to seek out mages and kill them. Vaan would be interested in a magical artifact mostly to destroy it. Perhaps he and your characters could cross paths? He's a sentient model, so he can be talked out of destroying the artifact and helping your characters retrieve it instead.

KingTyrant

Alright. Change of plans. Instead of Vaan, I'm including my character, Rk'stl as an antagonist. I've talked it out with Cherry and I'll be posting when I can.

Medievarad

Magyar

I'm still waiting for the healed Athlestan cue right? Is the troll involvement going to change that at all?
@CherryFlare
@KingTyrant