Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Homecoming [Tacocat86]

Started by Storm, August 24, 2016, 08:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm

As he closed in on the bottom he slipped and fell. Thankfully he hit the snow form only a few feet up and he got up looking at the ice with a betrayed hate. " Stupid ice " he muttered and shook the now off of himself

Tacocat86

He laughed and then put on a fake scowl and said, "Bad ice, very very bad ice." He then couldn't keep up the scowl and broke out laughing, in the middle of his laughter he lost his balance and fell face first into the snow, he then popped his head out and started walking away from the slope with snow in his hair. He didn't acknowledge his fall, but he stopped laughing at Kile.

Storm

With his mouth open to retort he clamped it shut and the doubled over in his own laughter and started to hurry after him with a large smile on his face

Tacocat86

The area they were now in was a barren tundra, there was red snow blanketing black soil, the trees were leafed with orange, and the trunks were white. The snow began to come down softly, each flake a unique,red beauty.

Storm

Kyle calmed down a bit and rushed to catch up a bit and continued to chuckle like he did when he was a kid, loving the new feelings and the new surroundings

Tacocat86

The red snowflakes ceased to fall, as rainbow colored hail came streaming down from the sky, the balls of ice thudding softly into the packed snow. Styn looked back and asked,"How are you holding up in the cold, Kile?"

Storm

He shrugged he did not mind the snow, but the ice and wind did get to him. " As well as one does in winter with armor" he said dodging some of the larger hail but enjoying it none the less

Tacocat86

A ball of hail the size of a mammoth slammed into the snow near them, showering them with red sleet. The hailstones grew larger and larger, but fewer in between as hail the size of small houses began to rain down around them.

Storm

Kile grinned at the challenge as he danced around the beautiful hail stones. Watching both Styn and the hail he smiled and continued to pivot around loving the red snow and the mass amounts of color around him

Tacocat86

Styn blasted a particularly large hail stone out of the air, causing a beautiful rainbow explosion.  He then gestured to the massive amounts color around them, saying, "I believe that this realm is so colorful, is because it lack any true personality. Think of your world, not as beautiful, yet filled with interesting beings, and people."

Storm

He nodded" it truly brings joy to this world." He said " although with all the color that is here, in lileness to my world, there will always be corruption unfortunately" he said still dancing through the ice and the color

Tacocat86

Upon the mention of corruption Styn's composure dropped for a split second and for that second his face showed pure terror, He then motioned towards Kile, "We're nearly there, only about another hour on foot," He had put a smile on his face.

Storm

Nodding He sidestepped another ice chunk that fell from the sky almost running into Styn. With a smile he forced the darker thoughts out of his mind for now.

Tacocat86

After a while longer, the color began to leek out of the world, leaving the snow-covered ground grey, with skies of white, and the rest of the landscape was black. "I had hoped to avoid this, but i guess it now intersects our path. Welcome to the Null-scape. A land of colorlessness and bleakness." The air had a metallic ozone smell to it, and the atmosphere just felt, for lack of a better word, just off.

Storm

Kile's smile dropped as he took a long look at hte land around him "With all of this mono tones, there is one thing that is still bright" He muttered to himself, hardening his heart with resolve. He started forward determined to get through this place.

Tacocat86

As they moved along, the terrain around them shifted around, sometimes making horrifying creatures, only for them to sink into the ground to never be seen again. It truly was a horrific place. In the midst of all of this, the space around Styn and Kile stood solid, unwavering and unchanging.

Storm

Kile smiled softly a bit and look around him moving a bit closer to the light next to him.Somehow th elight being next to him made him calmer stilling his heart a bit. Watching hte creachers move through he world watching them was unsettling but not to the effect that it should be.

Tacocat86

They reached a certain point where the world seemed to end. In all directions it was a straight drop off, and before them stood a massive black gate wrapped in chains. Styn turned to Kile, "We have reached our destination. In the part of my world, I cannot open a portal. This gate is our way out of this realm. When we open that gate, we could be ten seconds from departure, or an hour after the ravaging. This gate, it can be opened. It only takes the power of true desire to break the chains and leave. If not, well...." Out of the chasm behind the door rose a massive stone figure, with a black stone axe. "He isn't just for show. I can hide us from his view, but the second we come into contact with the gate He'll know. And if we don't open it on the first try well... lets just say that axe is pretty real."

Storm

Kile nodded hardening his hart. He squared his shoulders and layed his hand on his swords " we have to save them. We have to save him" He said almost mad