Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Homecoming [Tacocat86]

Started by Storm, August 24, 2016, 08:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm

He smiled "Of course. I would love the company" he said closing his eyes contently, not intending to sleep but at the same time glad for the peace.

With a small chuckle to himself he opened his eyes again and looked almost deep in though out into the sky reflecting deeply about his past life as a child.

Tacocat86

"Excellent, where you go I will follow as i have nowhere to really be." He smiled, he then put himself into a sort of induced stasis, akin to sleep.

During this stasis he sat cross legged and had a tranquil look on his face.

Storm

Kile smiled a bit breaking out of his thoughts. HE turned his head to the road, still a bit visible from camp. Getting up quietly he walked to the tree line and squatted in the undergrowth. Something was bothering him and he could not figure it out. Frowning he scanned the peaceful country side for anything wrong, upon seeing nothing he closed his eyes and bowed his head listing for anything.

Tacocat86

He awakes from stasis and without opening his eyes he quietly asks,"Who might be following you at this hour?"

He has a faint idea of who it could be, and if so they were in for a bad night. He wasn't quite worried for he was sure he could fend off the intruder, yet something about this presence felt at the same time familiar and equally foreign.

Storm

"I do not know" he said softly opening his eyes and moving back further. "There are many who hunt for me but I feel like we picked up this one recently. No one has been following me until I passed through that town" He continued a bit, hand on his two swords. He closed his eyes again and forced himself to relax nothing good would come out of a tense body.

Tacocat86

He silently made a gesture, his right thumb brushing against left palm and then completing the motion by touching forefinger to forefinger. His sword lifted off the ground slowly and began to hover towards him. He grabbed it and quietly unsheathed the blade. He opened his eyes and stared hard into the area the presence is coming from.

Storm

Loosening the two swords in their respective sheaths Kile bowed his head and waited. He could feel the air around him change as it did when he met his new companion. With a smirk Kile's humble demeanor changed as he opened his eyes. He could feel it in his bones the will to fight and protect. For some reason he had a strong desire to protect his new companion as well as shake the foreboding feeling off of himself.

Tacocat86

He stands up and holds his sword at his side, as he gets into as stance and exhales, loosening up his body and he prepares to strike anything that comes out of the shadows. "Our follower is close, and most likely preparing to appear any second now."

Storm

Kile chuckled darkly "Then let him come" He said his eyes flashing darkly as he unsheathed his swords ready to fight. "They will never harm this land" He said ferociously with a toothy grin as he walked next to his companion spreading his feet a bit wider ready finally to take on anyone.

Tacocat86

OOC: A grey longsword flies out of the shadows and embeds itself in the grass near them.

Desmond: "If you wish, pick up the sword, if not, i will not hesitate to strike you down." He then steps out of the shadows, revealing himself to be a slender young man, no older than twenty four wearing a grey cloak that covers his torso.

Storm

Kile grins "And why should we pick up the sword? " He asks, eyes following the newcomer with a wary look. He did not like the tone of this man but it was surprising that such a man could hold such weight in the air around him. There was a reason that he fought for his King and Queen, so men could not desecrate these lands that hold so much peace and love in them.

Tacocat86

Desmond's eyes flash dangerously, "I am Desmond Kaiber, Duelist and mercenary, And you are Kile Nenharma, Lord Knight Commander, and someone has paid handsomely for your head." He turns to Styn,"And you, are a major pain in my ass" He throws his cloak to the ground and draws a rapier with a red blade and an ornate handle. "This is my blade, Ino, and it will be the last thing you see."

Storm

Kile laughed dangerously "I bet they have if they have payed for you to come kill me. I wonder what their reasoning is this time" He chuckled out. "But fair is fair I suppose, Ino eh? I know that name but not the sword you hold" He said tightening the grip on his duel blades. "I would introduce you to my blades but you probably already know"

Tacocat86

Styn's hands glow white hot as he hurls a bolt of fire at Desmond "Go back to your home with your tail between you legs like the dog you are!"

Desmond parries the flame and it appears to be absorbed into the blade as they come into contact."I'm afraid I can't do that, see I never leave a job unfinished." He smiled wickedly

Storm

Kiles eyes glowed dangerous as he hear the man's reply "Hurt him and I will not forgive you" He growled as he leaped up and swung down with one blade and underneath with the other. He would not let this man no matter the reason break the peace that his companion shared with him. He could care less about his own title and reputation but the fight turned personnel once the man actually absorbed the flames. Kile knew that he would come out bleeding but there was no way he would be beat just yet.

Tacocat86

In the blink of the eye desmond deflected the above sword over his head and smashed the pommel of his rapier into kiles wrist, knocking the bottom sword out of his hand, he took advantage of his foe being off balance from the heavy swing and grabbed his arm and throws him over his shoulder and onto the ground. He puts the tip of his blade at Kile's neck. "For a Lord Knight Commander, I honestly expected a challenge." He laughs, but it is a cold laugh with no joy behind it. "I'm beginning to think that their overpaying me for you."

Storm

He closed his eyes and smiled "They probably are" he said before swatting away the rapier away as he moved his head back taking the cut to his chin with grace. Flipping upwards he rotated on his hand and stood up. He quickly calculated the man's speed and smiled he certainly was one of the fastest with a blade but thankfully for him Kile loved a bit of cat and mouse. Patience always won over in the end.

Tacocat86

Desmond pulled a dagger from a hidden strap on his boot and threw it behind him, pinning Styn, (who was trying to get behind him) to a tree by his shirt. Desmond grabbed the a dagger from his other boot and held it in one hand with the rapier in the other and lunged forward in a quick stabbing motion, aiming straight for Kile's throat.

Storm

He smirked and sighed. Gracefully hitting his wrist holding the dagger he knocked it out of his hand and parried the offending blade.  With a smile he nodded "I like your style" he commented before moving out of the way, swiftly picking up his second sword. With a sigh he shook his head "you almost dirtied Icefire." He said sadly

Tacocat86

He frowned, then grinned. This would be more challenging than he though, He liked challenging. He began to laugh as he pointed his rapier at a tree, this would be the first time he'd tried this out in a while. He pressed a hidden button and a spring mechanism reacted launching the blade into a tree, however it glanced off it and bounced around until it finally speared through Kile's leg, breaking the bone and piercing muscle and flesh on both sides.

"I don't often use that technique and I very seldom waste it on crippling someone rather than outright killing, but," He walked over to where the grey longsword from earlier had landed and heaved it out of the ground, "boy was that funny"