Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Home is where the heart is (Thoth) (M)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 09, 2016, 11:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Shanodin had just finished with feeding and dressing the third woman. It did not go all that bad, these three knew their options. And they were all hungry and in need for clothes now they were outside and not in a mansion.

Silver, Erika and Melissa all looked shocked. Shanodin too. She was not sure what to think. First Midas and now Charise? Sure Charise was a strange case and something she'd rather have nature to be resolved but Alice seemed to have gotten to her first.

Melissa placed a hand on Shanodin's shoulder. ''Go. I will resume feeding and clothing them with Erika and Silver.''

To that Shanodin nodded and after picking up the heart she grabbed Alice's hand with her othero ne before taking her more secluded. Shanodin wanted to scream but Alice's condition was not exactly unnoticed by her.

''Why did you kill her Alice.'' Shanodin asked calmly. She breathed and spoke normally. Truth be told she was not sure what or how to feel about this.

Thoth

Still in a state of shock, Alice just stood there for a few seconds, not really thinking much of anything. When she had killed Midas, it hadn't truly been a conscious decision. She had been in that monstrous form, her subconscious having completely taken over, and therefore, she wasn't really aware of her own actions until Shanodin then brought her out of it, but this was different. This was truly premeditated murder. She had thought over her decision, and come to the conclusion that it was her only viable option.

When Shanodin pulled her away to a more secluded part of the village, Alice just followed along, her feet moving almost on their own, the girl sort of drifting along with Shanodin, still quite out of it. Slowly but surely though, the smell of the blood that was covering her, not to mention the feeling she got from having it on her skin was starting to wake her up, and she had to admit, she didn't really like the feeling.

Hearing Shanodin speak, Alice could fully tell what was going on with her. By now the girl had gotten to know her mother extremely well, and she could practically hear the wailing maelstrom of emotion within her fighting to explode out from her. Looking up at her, her expression changed from the blank, almost dead eyed one she had been wearing until now to a more solemn, contemplative one, "To protect you and everyone else. It was the only option Mommy...I know you didn't like the idea of killing her yourself, but if you had let her go, she would have burned the entire village down...I asked Naill about her because I was concerned, and she pretty much confirmed all my fears. That woman was plotting revenge against you, against all of us...What's more, even if you had tried to take her home like you suggested earlier, you forget, she's from Ketra...I think we both know what that means...And don't blame Naill for this, I was the one who decided to do it...this is our family now, and we have to protect it, even if it means taking out one of its potential members if they threaten the rest."