Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And like that i was lost ( open)

Started by Gawfy, September 05, 2016, 12:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

"Damn, i spent all of that time mindlessly wandering now i have absolutely no idea where i am!"Gawfy thought to himself. He looked up at the now setting sun, leaves crunching under his feet where he steps. But then he stopped and heard more. "more crunching leaves?" gawfy turned to face the entity behind  him

JackieCat

Well, that was interesting.

The man was muttering to himself when the dragon landed on the ground behind him.  If she wanted, she could have landed silently, but she wanted her presence to be known, so she let the leaves snap and crackle under her paws.

So when the man turned around, it was to see a large silver dragon staring him right in the face.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Gawfy

Gawfy was speechless, The last time he tangled with a dragon it had earned him a nasty scar on his back, But never the less He had to come up with a plan and quick!  "The Dragon must have smelled the chicken i had bought" He thought to himself. Yes i can use this to my advantage "Ill throw the chicken high into the air Then i will strike at the neck!" Gawfy Threw the chicken into the air as the dragon looked he would strike! Or that was the plan anyway Gawfy got cold feet as the chicken hurled through the air and as the dragon peered up he made haste to a nearby cave.

JackieCat

Keyne didn't even glance at the chicken.  She watched him as he ran into a cave, one of her scaly eyebrows raised.  Apparently this human wasn't interested in talking with a dragon.  All the same, Keyne decided it would be fun to follow him and see how he reacted.

She walked up to the cave entrance, easily able to see inside with her night vision.  She peered at the man, not saying anything, but wary of the weapon he had with him, no matter how foolish he may be, he still might be a good fighter, and Keyne wasn't one to underestimate anyone upon first meeting.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Gawfy

Gawfy sat in the cave speechless. The dragon not even nodding at the chicken he threw Damn the dragon did not even glance at that chicken i threw He thought. But if this dragon had been hostile it probably would not have let me run to the cave. He stared at the dragon peering at him, took in a deep breath and waved a stammered out H-hello? And raised his hand to wave
Can dragons even talk? he thought as the only dragon he met attacked him and his party

JackieCat

Keyne coudln't help but chuckle, though the sound was rather menacing to anyone who didn't know her.  but this man was so funny.

Hello. She answered him, but she did not speak.  The message was sent mentally right to the man's head.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

"Hello" paned through His mind. Well this has been rather odd, its either i'm hearing things or this dragon spoke to me without moving its mouth. Well ive been lost for a day so why not ask this Talking Dragon... Gawfy had started laughing  Well hi The name is gawfy, Ive seem to gotten lost on my way to northern mountains some bandits have taken some valuables from some nobles and i was enlisted to get it back im a sellsword you see and not a very good one at that you want to help me Gawfy stammered. you have a name right miss? he said? Do dragons get names? Damn i should have payed more attention when i was in school, he thought to himself

JackieCat

This man seemed rather nervous, and Keyne held back a chuckle as he stammered his way through his story. Yes, I do have a name, and it is Keyne, a pleasure to meet you, Gawfy.  Do you know where the bandits are? She sent.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

Yes! .... maybe......no Gawfy sighed See i was making my way there and i got side tracked, one thing led to another and ive been lost for a day. But ill know the cave when i see it He said excitingly  This was a lie But usually when a job is overdue like this i wander around and end up in their camp its just a question of how long it will take. Its about a days walk north from where i was yesterday Gawfy was sure of that

JackieCat

This man seemed very confused.

How far do you think you walked since yesterday?
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

About 25,ish? miles i think im a slow walker That and i get distracted easily  Gawfy replied
Come to think of it this forest doesnt look anything like the one i was in yesterday. He thought
Any way what where you doing around here if you dont mind me asking? He inquired

JackieCat

I was just traveling around here, Keyne sent. You're sure you have no idea which direction you came from?
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

I may have a slight notionGawfy replied Im very prone to getting Lost, This would be the 5th time i've been late on a job He Admitted My clients are usally not too happy when i take as long as i do

Gawfy

NORTHERN SERENDIPITY He exclaimed That's where i was before i got lost, i just remembered He exhaled in relief  You know its not often i remember where im supposed to be Are you a magic dragon of sorts? he asked

JackieCat

Keyne nodded. You can get back there if you want, just by wanting to go there and walking.  This is the Meeting Place, you can do that sort of thing here.

She cocked her head to the side at his next question. I do have a magical breath weapon, she sent, And a few magical abilities, but nothing to elaborate.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

Ah alright. Gawfy then Started walking in that direction, Thanks again, Magic dragon.May we meet again under good circumstances Gawfy then waved as he turned

JackieCat

Kyene looked after him. You sure you don't want any help with your job?  she sent.  After all, he did seem quite confused, and he did say he was often late for his jobs.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

Gawfy stopped. He hadn't considered the possibility of her helping him.  I mean I wouldn't mind the help, but are you sure you wanna help me? You seem elegant and refined from your voice and chances are i'm going to have to cleave up some people. Gawfy said She Was a dragon after all but he couldn't help think of her as a Elegant Lady

JackieCat

Well, he was kind of sweet.  Thank you, She sent. But I don't mind.  So, what, exactly, is your mission?
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

I have to find some stolen Goods for some rich folks back in serendipity. They where transporting them and the wagons got ambushed by bandits. Gawfy said as he faced the dragon And something tells me they wont just give the heirlooms if i ask nicely  he said

Tags: