Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And like that i was lost ( open)

Started by Gawfy, September 05, 2016, 12:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

(OOC: Sorry for the long wait, :P)

I'll help you,

Keyne sent.  And why not?  She wasn't going anywhere as of the moment, and this could be an adventure.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Gawfy

OOC ( No problem life happens, By the way i added a picture if you where wondering what my character looks like.)

I appreciate it, Hell they may even Run with thier tails in between their legs Seeing a dragon come after them.
Gawfy said, But first we gotta get there He Said Bluntly as he was still lost

JackieCat

(OOC: Thanks for understanding!  Cool pic!)

Well, you said the last place you were was Northern Serendipity, Keyne sent. So let's start by going there.  Since we're in the meeting place, if we keep walking for maybe an hour or so, wanting to go to Serendipity, we'll be there.  That's how the Meeting Place works.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Gawfy

(OOC: Thanks : ), also should i make a thread In northern serendipity soon? )

Gotcha Gawfy started walking along side the Dragon. Funny considering He was Hiding from Her ten minutes ago. So uhh How did you get here? He asked as they walked, well she was walking, Gawfy was more of Jogging. With her size a few steps and she would leave Gawfy in the Dust. Oh and are all dragons like you? He asked again remembering the not so friendly ones

JackieCat

(OOC: Sure, you can just send me the link or post it here :)))

I was just traveling, Keyne sent. Like me?  What do you mean?

He could mean size, or communication means, or the fact that she was helping him.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

Well other dragons Ive met Where not as charming as you where. Gawfy said as he caught up to her again. That and the ones ive met tried to disembowel and eat me. Gawfy said as he jogged beside her.

JackieCat

Thank you, Keyne sent when he said she was charming. And, yes, many dragons will try to kill you, not all of us like other beings.  We can be quite arrogant.

Noticing that he was jogging to keep up with her, she stopped. Would you care to ride on my back?  You seem to be having a little trouble.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

No thank you. While Gawfy did like the Idea of Riding a Dragon he didn't want to demean This nice Dragon. So Uhh, Whats your story? gawfy asked as he caught up again

JackieCat

Keyne slowed her steps at his refusal fro a ride.  Even if he didn't want to ride her, she could still be accommodating.

Not much of a story, she sent, I've spent most of my life traveling around.  What about you?
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

Gawfy Shrugged. Tried being a farmer, Failed at that. Tried being a blacksmith failed at that, Tried being a royal knight and Realllyyy Failed at that,  Gawfy then held his sword in the air. So now i chop People and Beasts folk Up with this, About the only thing i am good at.

JackieCat

Keyne cocked her head to the side to look at Gawfy.

Are you happy? she sent.  It seemed to be a simple question, but it was a weighty one.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

Am i happy? Gawfy repeated to himself. Im not Unhappy. Ending people's Lives Doesnt fill any void in my life but Its Easy and Makes good money.He said as he put his sword back onto his back. I would ask if you are happy with what you do but Im drawing a blank as to what vocation a dragon would take

JackieCat

I am happy, Keyne sent. And every dragon has their own preference as to what they enjoy, like many other beings.

Keyne looked around them, noticing the change in their surroundings.  We're almost there.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

So what preference does Keyne Have as to what she enjoys? He asked as the Area around them started to change.

JackieCat

I like simply wandering, the dragon thought for another moment, I do enjoy hunting, and the occasional adventure.  She looked over at Gawfy. If your job does not give you joy, what does?
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Gawfy

Nothing really. I do what i do to survive nothing more nothing less. He said as the landscape Changed more rapidly. are you sure you are up for this? Its not gonna be pretty he stated

JackieCat

Keyne chuckled, and it was a low, rumbling sound.  I've been in my fair share of fights, Gawfy, I'm not used to 'pretty'.

They were now no longer in the Meeting Place, and Keyne sniffed the air for any signs of other beings around them, besides the regular forest creatures, of course.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Tags: