Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Morning Tide [Lonely Bird] [M]

Started by Cheesigator, September 20, 2016, 04:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheesigator

Lonely Bird's reactions were absolutely priceless. It was kind of cute, because he didn't know when to shut up and just enjoy it. Spike supposed he'd have to teach him.

He wouldn't mind that if it felt as good as he was anticipating.

He leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to the other man's confused lips, breaking it to speak but only leaving a mere centimeter of distance between them as his blue eyes stared into Lonely Bird's own, a smirk on his face.

"Sometimes," He said in response to the question about his scars, but he wasn't about to let himself get derailed off-topic here, he was determined, dammit. "I'm doing this because it's gonna have a good payoff, and because I'm selfish." He sat back up, hand going down to the other man's dick as he guided the tip to his entrance, not letting him in just yet, but taunting him as he looked at the pale unicorn beneath him with eyes almost aglow with devious intentions.

"I want to feel good, and I want to make you feel good too. So you can see what you're missing." The look in his eyes and the way his lips curved in that evil little grin of his implied that he wasn't going to be taking no for an answer, and that it was too late now for Lonely Bird to back out--this was a challenge, and he was going to accept it and he was going to win dammit.

"So stop talking and enjoy it.~" He growled, and before the other man could protest, he let his hips sink down onto Lonely Bird's length.

If there was one thing Spike was experienced in, it was taking men dry and loving every moment of it. What he wasn't experienced in, however, was fucking another unicorn. That almost undid him; he'd felt it, the sensitive tingling, the warmth just from having the tip of Lonely Bird's aching dick pressed to his entrance, but having his length inside of him, filling him up, inch by inch, with nothing but warm, tingling energy that made his whole body shiver and ache? There was no way he could've been prepared for that.

He gasped, breath catching in his throat as he already found himself choking back a moan as he took him all the way in, down to the last centimeter until he was in Spike up to his hilt.

"F-Fuck--" He choked, before he let himself lean back down, placing his hands on either side of Lonely Bird on the bed to hold himself up--his arms were trembling. His whole body was trembling. It felt so good, so amazing just from taking him in, and they hadn't even started moving yet.

Yeah no he was going to get addicted to this he could tell already. And just to think--the alcohol was dulling some of what he was feeling right now.

Of course, it wasn't enough for Spike to just sit there and enjoy it, so he started to roll his hips, letting Lonely Bird slowly slide back out before he took him in again, his breath catching as a visible shudder ran down his spine.

"H-How is this... A-Already... Feeling so good?" He panted out, continuously rocking his hips.

The movement felt even better, the friction and the feeling of Lonely Bird so deep inside of him was already almost too much to handle. And to think, he was practiced in this, his endurance was usually so much longer lasting but with how this was already feeling he wasn't sure how long either of them were going to last.

Draconian

It was sort of overwhelming and Lonely Bird wasn't really sure what to do. His hands went from Spike's chest to his thighs then back up and then into the bedding and he just sort of went from sucking in his breath and holding it to short little gasps and he let his head fall back with a sort of breathy moan when Spike really started to go to town. Enjoy it? His heart was beating at an alarming rate and he was pretty sure he'd be breathing too hard from nerves to really enjoy anything.

Well, sort of.

"Oh, Spirits," Lonely Bird moaned softly to the ceiling, hands resting on Spike's hips now. This was new. His teeth dug into his top lip and he pressed his head back into the bed, chest raising and falling before his aqua eyes snapped open and he looked up at the strange creature on top of him. "Why are you so hot inside?" He gasped out, squeezing hips and holding him down for a moment, was this it? It was fantastic and he'd never felt so warm in his life but it wasn't anything to --- oh.

Lonely Bird had to bite back a moan.

His teeth were sunk into his lower lip, his face was flushed and Lonely Bird gave inexperienced jerks of his hips before he squeezed Spike's hips down against his own. "I don't like this," He hissed, sitting up, pushing Spike up so they were chest to chest and the scarred beauty was impaled on him. It might have just been the fact that every touch felt like literal magic, the tingling, the blooming pleasure. The tight little ass on his lap. Lonely Bird's eyes fell closed in his new seated position and he gave a sigh before he frowned again and rolled them over to draw away.

Of course, he didn't stay away long and he didn't actually leave the hot confines of his new little friend.

Taking Spike's wrists in one hand, he pulled them high above his head and held them there on the bed before he looked down into Spike's eyes, illuminated by the moon light and on impulse, he did that lip-touching thing his little unicorn seemed to like so much. Lonely Bird curled one arm behind Spike's head to prop himself up and tried to mimic the movements from earlier. Eventually, through chaste kisses, sweaty chests and a rhythm, Lonely Bird managed to get the idea of how to 'sex' down.

Though, the pleasure would be too much and he'd sink his teeth into Spike's neck, where the shoulder met and he'd moan against flesh. "Spike," He panted, hands holding his wrists still in a tight almost bruising grip, it was unfortunately short (but intense for Lonely Bird) before the new sensations were too much and Lonely Bird came deep within Spike, hips giving short thrusts, panting against his shoulder, tongue dragging along his neck to taste the salt of his skin. Huh.

Well, no wonder.

Lifting his head from his neck, he looked down at Spike and licked his lips, mouth dry from the panting, sweat on his chest, hair a fluffy white mess. The glint in his shadowed eyes, would tell poor Spike he was in for a night of something. Two guesses as to what.

Cheesigator

Spike let out a breathy chuckle at Lonely Bird's comments; he'd listened for the most part, to shut up and enjoy it, but the things he said were still funny of course. He asked Spike why he was so warm and he couldn't really give him an actual answer, he had no idea. He had opened his mouth to say something like 'Because you made me that hot' but that would've just confused the poor man; he didn't have a chance to say anything though, because suddenly Lonely Bird decided he didn't like Spike being on top.

He was pushed up so they were both sitting up, and Spike raised his eyebrows. Before he could do anything yet again, Bird decided he didn't like that either and suddenly rolled them over.

"I swear t--" He started to growl that if the other unicorn didn't just pick something he'd... Do something about it but then his hands were pinned above his head by his wrists and Lonely Bird adjusted himself inside of him.

He couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips, and then Lonely Bird was attempting to kiss him, moving his hips and making Spike whine into the other's mouth. Alright, this was fine; the other unicorn sank his teeth into Spike's shoulder and sent shivers of pleasure and pain down his body, and then he said his name and yes this was definitely more than fine--and then Lonely Bird's body tensed and he came.

He stared at the ceiling for a minute, dumbstruck.

Look he knew he was amazing but he wasn't that amazing come on.

That hadn't taken long at all. And it wasn't like he hadn't fucked virgins before, this must've been a new record. One he was absolutely not happy with.

He had tilted his head to meet Lonely Bird's gaze and yell at him that he better not be fucking done but then he saw the look in the other man's eyes and oh he recognized that look. He'd just awakened some kind of beast in there--good maybe then he can be a man and do me properly dammit.

He wrapped his legs around the man's hips and waist, pulling him closer as he clenched his muscles, squeezing around Lonely Bird's likely still sensitive cock and growling at him.

"Look at me like that all you want, you got a long way to go before I'm done with you."

He arched his back, the movement making the moonlight slide tantalizingly along his lithe figure as his hips shifted around Lonely Bird's member, the movement making an visible shiver run through Spike's body as his breath hitched. He kept rolling his hips, letting out a heated pant as he looked up at Lonely Bird with those eyes filled with want and need and a challenge for him to finish the job and destroy him already, little whines escaping his parted lips, his face flushed from the heat of their moment and his aching need.

"Put me in my damn place already, Captain." He sneered.

Draconian

Captain.

Lonely Bird gave an almost inhuman growl, bearing his teeth before he used both of his hands to pin down Spike's and his teeth went to the little unicorns throat. The new found pleasure that Spike's body offered his was greedily taken and Lonely Bird didn't resist being selfish. Little Spike wanted to be put in his place and Lonely Bird had ways of doing that.

Sure, this way was really unfamiliar and it still felt too good to the point of almost being painful, but the white haired unicorn picked up the pace again, almost a brutal one and he bit and nipped at flesh instead of kissing it. His fingers squeezed wrists and he pressed and pulled and at one point he just sank so far into Spike and then didn't move until he had him whimpering and demanding he move.

Aaah, he knew what he was forgetting.

Shifting Spike's wrists into one hand again he trailed it down the scarred mans body, pulling his head away and looking down at his cute little face before he grabbed Spike's dick and gave it a squeeze. "A little more instruction would probably benefit you," Lonely Bird teased before leaning in and pressing his lips to Spikes, repeating the motions before, his tongue laved over lips and he bit down gently.

"Putting you in your place would probably involve you bent over the desk, press your face right into Hyoite," Lonely Bird cast a glance at his desk, the lone unlit candle sitting there. "Would you like that, Spike?" He hissed, hand moving up and down Spike's cock - though Lonely Bird didn't move. The  little zings of pleasure from their contact alone kept his breath short and his chest tensing and his hand moving along his little lover.

"We can even let you wear my hat. Riiiiiight into Hyoite."

And Lonely Bird had a fabulous hat.

Cheesigator

Suddenly teeth were sinking into his neck and Spike let out a little cry of surprise, his body jolting at the newfound pain that made that cry melt into a groan, the sound of it vibrating against Lonely Bird's teeth.

The growl was his only response it seemed, because he suddenly started slamming his hips into Spike again making the smaller man gasp, eyes wide as he bit down on his lip and let his eyes close as he enjoyed the sensation of Lonely Bird thrusting into him so hard, fuck okay it felt really good--

Just as he was starting to get close however, the man stopped, burying himself deep inside of Spike and making him whimper, eyes opening and shining with confusion and desperation; why did he stop? Nonono no don't stop--suddenly Spike felt his own length squeezed and a moan mixed into a whimper escaped him. It felt so good, but it wasn't good enough, he wanted him to keep thrusting into him, n-not--

Spike's eyes widened a little as the man kissed him, biting at him, licking him--he willingly parted his lips for him, opening his mouth to let him in and do whatever he wanted, desperate, heated pants escaping him, god he wanted it so bad.

"T-The desk huh? Y-Yeah I'd--" He choked on his words, the stroking bringing him so so close to his peak, "I'd like that, please," He whimpered, begging the smug little shit for it.

His blush was more intense now, as humiliation flared up in his chest that he was letting this virgin make him eat his words like that. But he couldn't help it; even that feeling of humiliation was turning him on right now, the fact that Lonely Bird had stolen away all control in this situation and was doing whatever he pleased to Spike, it made his head spin in the best of ways.

The steady movement of Lonely Bird's hand, along with the tone of his voice was what brought Spike over the edge, a rather lyrical cry escaping him as his back arched and his body tensed, making a bit of a mess on the other unicorn's hand and his own abdomen.

With shuddering breaths he glared at the man; "I... Am not wearing... Your fuckin h-hat." He barely managed to pant out, his voice a subtle growl. He'd happily take Lonely Bird fucking him into Hyoite though. That was perfectly fine.

Draconian

Please.

That caused a rumble in his chest just remembering it.

Lonely Bird smirked down at Spike, propped up as he was and still hard inside him.  Snaking his hand from Spike's down to the back of his neck, Lonely Bird sat up briefly, weight on his hand, adjusted Spike's legs and then leaned back down. A curious glance at his hand and he brought it to his mouth, tongue swiping over it. Eh. A look down at Spike's dick and Lonely Bird grinned widely like the smug bastard he was.

"Why not?" He said, leaning forward again, giving his hips a little rock, "I'm sure you'd look great in nothing but my hat," Leaning down he pressed his lips to Spike's chest before taking flesh between his teeth and giving him a bite. It was hard to mark skin he deemed delicate. The scars looked it. Like he'd destroy what had healed.

Briefly he wondered what caused them.

Very briefly though, because he remembered that sex was nice and Lonely Bird had found that it was pleasurable and he wanted to do it probably for the rest of forever. "How about if I wear my hat," He teased, leaning forward for another of those tingling kisses, "I look fantastic naked and in my hat." Another jerk of his hips, wanting to tease.

He quite liked when Spike had that little whine and begged. He could get used to that.

Cheesigator

Spike stared at him for a moment, eyes still half-lidded, until he rolled them in exasperation at the hat comment again. He didn't really get too much of a chance to be much of a sass though, because Lonely Bird rolled his hips and Spike gasped a little, still sensitive to the feeling of the other man still hard and buried inside of him.

Ugh. This jerk. He let out a little whine when teeth were sinking into the skin on his chest; he made sure to make it sound particularly hot, just to get him back.

His hands were released and he flexed his fingers, finding it a little difficult, because Lonely Bird had been holding them so tightly. Well. That was hot. He wasn't gonna admit it, though.

Another playful thrust and Spike groaned. "Just marry your damn hat already if you like it so much," He started to sneer before his lips were caught up in another kiss, which he eagerly parted his lips for to return, finding the heat and taste of the other unicorn's tongue on his sent little shivers coursing through his body; he liked this a little too much.

He reached up and buried his hands in the man's white hair, finding his tongue and sucking on it before he broke the kiss to start lavishing Bird's jawline and neck with kisses. His fingers ventured further and scraped lightly along the man's back.

"You still plannin on screwing me into Hyoite? I'd really like it if you did.~" He teased, lips still pressed against the other unicorn's pale skin as he gave him a nip.

Draconian

"I can't marry myself to my hat," Lonely Bird grinned widely, licking his lips and looking down at his little unicorn. His breath was hot and he had a weird warm feeling in his gut when Spike had fingers in his hair. A shiver ran through him when nails were on his back and Lonely Bird squeezed his eyes shut for a few moments to gain his composure. A look over his shoulder to his desk, a curious glance to Spike and Lonely Bird just grinned.

"Maybe Later."

Later was round Who Knows.

Lonely Bird, after years without, went a little overboard on poor Spike and it was the sunrise streaming in through a window that finally gave him an indicator of exactly what time it was. There had been a few naps through the night, but then Lonely Bird would roll over, wake up Spike and then go again.

Currently, Spike was face down on the map, cheek pressed against Hyoite like he'd promised, Lonely Bird's hand in his hair holding him tight. Panting over his little unicorns body like he'd run a marathon, he bent forward, still inside Spike - it was quite nice - and let go of Spikes hair, pressing a kiss to his ear and rubbing his scarred back. Lonely Bird licked his lips and looked at Spike's back before he barked out a laugh, trailing a finger over one of the less scarred places.

In his elegant writing, a town.

A look at the map and Lonely Bird shook his head before he curled his arms around Spike to lift him forward, holding the smaller man against his chest. "I think we ruined my map," He said softly against his little lover's neck, a tilt of his head, a bright entertained grin and sure enough.

The sweat from their activities had indeed made the ink lift and smudge and almost half of Le'raana was covering Spike's body in various smudges of black.

"Oh well," Lonely Bird dragged the chair towards him with his foot and sat on it, dragging Spike with him onto his lap, eyes closed, arms around Spike. It helped that he was decently strong and that Spike was smaller than him. Made him easier to manhandle. "Nap time?" He nuzzled against Spike's shoulder, casting a glance to the bed. He was about done for now. He'd definitely gorged himself on the feast that the other unicorn provided.  "You can only nap on the bed if you can walk there yourself," He nipped at a shoulder, smirking, he hadn't exactly been gentle and once he'd figured out what Spike had liked he'd done a decent amount of it.

Lonely Bird could see why humans did that. Could see why Spike really liked it. Lonely Bird could grow to really like it, too.

Cheesigator

Spike had to be honest with himself; it had been a really long time since he'd had a night like this with one man. Group sex was easy--people could swap out when they got tired. But this? This was kind of something else.

Granted, while it did feel amazing to touch another unicorn, it still wasn't THE BEST he'd EVER had. But if Lonely Bird kept improving at the pace that he was, it'd be up there in no time. That made him shiver.

Boy, what a life to look forward to if he could experience that.

He was left breathless and panting, his body aching and sore in the best places, the sunlight playfully shining on the slight sheen of sweat that covered him. At some point the scent of the ink reactivating had wafted past his nose and he wrinkled it a little at the smell--ink wasn't exactly a pleasant smell. But what did he care? He felt pretty good right now, and the kissing on his ear and the feeling of the other man rubbing his back only made the moment even better.

He felt pretty tired though, considering they hadn't slept the whole night through, which was something even he wasn't used to.

He snorted when Lonely Bird noticed that they'd ruined the map; Spike looked down at himself once he was in the other unicorn's lap, seeing ink smeared all over his own chest and torso. Probably on his face too; he reached up and swiped his fingers across his cheek--they came away black. He laughed a little.

"Well at least you seem to agree with me that it was worth it." He looked over his shoulder at the man, smirking, the black marks on his face almost akin to smudged warpaint. "Mmm, nap time. I dunno, if we do and you wake up are we gonna have to do this all over again?" He teased. "We might not ever get anywhere if you keep up like this."

Hell, Lonely Bird could've kept this up for the next month straight if he wanted and Spike wouldn't have complained. Well, no, he might've asked to get purple guy in on it at one point. And a couple others. Cause y'know, the more the merrier. But.

He slid off of the man's lap, wincing a little, his muscles taught and burning all over his body from so much constant activity. It felt great. He leaned on the desk for a moment, his legs shaking just a little bit and he shook his head with a snort as he felt the man's essence dripping down his legs. There was a lot.

Nevertheless he crossed the room and flopped down onto the bed, rolling himself into the sheets, absolutely smelling entirely of Lonely Bird now and nobody else. It was a pleasant feeling.

"I could definitely get used to this." He admitted, voice muffled a little by the blankets--and he wasn't even talking about the bed.

Draconian

Lonely Bird felt boneless.

Once the adrenaline had ebbed away he was... Well... Noodly. Watching Spike wander to his bed and then fall into it had been sexy and he felt a clench in his gut but... He was too tired and he just watched with a fond little smile on his face. Not only was his carefully made map ruined, it was now transferred to his bed with Spike as the stamper.

Licking his dry lips, Lonely Bird carefully got out of the chair and shuffled his way to a window, cracking it open to greet the day with the call of seagulls off in the distant, the fresh sea air and a bit to get rid of the smell of sex. Sure, it was nice 'cause it was their sex but... Lonely Bird didn't really want to wake up to it. Besides, his plan was to go into his bed, unroll Spike from his sheets and pull the smaller unicorn to him.

It was alarming how much he enjoyed the contact.

So soon, too.

Still, Lonely Bird was a quick learner and he wasn't about to deny himself something that made him genuinely pleased and happy. Falling onto his bed beside Spike, Lonely Bird maneuvered the other unicorn into his arms to press against his chest. More manhandling and Lonely Bird had them in the middle of the plush bed, heads on pillows. A soft kiss to Spike's forehead and Lonely Bird yawned widely. "I promise not to wake you up first," He breathed into the white and black hair, nuzzling against him for a moment, one hand moving up and down his back gently.

"Feel free to do whatever in the cabin as long as I'm asleep though," He teased, "Maybe roll back on the map and see if you can fix it." A smile and he snuggled his head into the bed, arms loosening around Spike, exhausted from activities, Lonely Bird drifted off to sleep alarmingly quickly with the scent of the sea on the gentle morning breeze that drifted into the room.

Cheesigator

Despite how tired he was, Spike was at least aware enough of his surroundings to amuse himself with his observations; a glance over in Lonely Bird's direction and he watched as the man opened the windows, gaze sliding down the pale skin of his back to his ass, which made Spike smirk. He was a very pretty man, indeed.

The scent of the sea washed over him and was instantly relaxing, despite the fact that he didn't really like boats, he did like water at the very least, and the sounds of the goings on outside coupled with the distant cry of gulls was incredibly soothing.

He let the other man do what he wanted as he got comfortable in the bed, pulling Spike to his chest which Spike then happily curled into. It was funny; last night when he'd been sober, he'd been so against anything coming anywhere near him. He didn't want physical contact, and even when the conversation got too close to him he had reeled away. Clearly that wasn't the case now, and Spike couldn't help but wonder why--perhaps he was a better lay than he realized? Heh.

He found it all too easy to slip into a deep sleep after he chuckled at the man's comments. When he woke up it was early evening, and he groaned as he stretched, a shiver racking through his body as he slowly sat up out of the bed, careful not to disturb the other man. He ran a hand through his hair and realized he was absolutely disgusting. Covered in dry sweat and cum and ink; so he did what any sane person would do, after a few moments of pondering it.

He looked out the open window, seeing that the dock was away from this end of the ship, and smirked to himself. Quite nimbly, he climbed out and dropped down into the sea below, because he'd much rather smell like salt water right now than anything.

The cold water hit and shocked his system, before he came back up and his head broke free of the surface. He did a quick job rinsing himself off, and once he was finished he used a little bit of his ice magic to make himself a staircase of sorts that led back up to the ship captain's window. He pulled himself out of the water and gave himself a little shake, droplets of water still running off his body as he perched himself on the sill, at least being courteous enough to air dry before he came back in and got salt water everywhere.

With a wave of his hand the ice melted back into the ocean and he sat there, leaning against the window frame as the breeze caressed him while he watched the ocean waters move on the horizon. It was quite nice, to be honest. Something he could definitely get used to.

Draconian

Having always slept alone, Lonely Bird stirred when Spike did but didn't say anything. The light gave him what time of day it was and he simply lay in bed and waited. Was Spike going to leave? Was he going to wake Lonely Bird up? There was a strange sting of disappointment when he didn't wake him up. Chest empty. Heart beat noticeable. Lonely Bird frowned to himself and turned his head into his pillow, snuggling back into his bed before he turned back.

"He didn't how to go out the window," Lonely Bird muttered to himself, giving an odd look to it before he grumbled and rolled onto his back to stare at the ceiling.

What had he done.

Besides have sex all night with a strange tiny unicorn.

It would take some time to process, for sure.

Lonely Bird looked at his hands, holding them above him, fingertips to his thunbs. The tingle was gone and he briefly regretted gorging himself on it. It was gone now. Out the window. Except not. Did he got into the fucking water?! Lonely Bird shot out of bed quickly, kicking the blankets away and moving to the window, panicked. Did the unicorn even know how to swim?

Oh.

Wide eyed, looking worried.

"Fuck," He hissed, looking at Spike, letting his head fall forward, "I didn't ev..." A frown and he looked past Spike, tilting his head in confusion. "What... Did you just do? Can you do magic? Were you in the water?!" He asked in an oddly accusing voice - even though he wasn't accusing Spike of anything. Jealous maybe. Lonely Bird couldn't do magic. What bullshit was that.

Cheesigator

Spike blinked and looked over his shoulder at Lonely Bird as the unicorn spoke; the tone of his voice sounded accusatory, urgent, and his questions only amplified that. Considering the affectionate side he'd revealed in their adventures in bed last night, he smirked; dear oh dear, was the heartless pirate starting to worry about him? That was cute.

He ran his hand through his still-wet hair, raised his hand and let a droplet of water fall right on the other man's nose. "Yes I was in the water." He said with raised eyebrows and a smirk.

He then turned his hand, palm now facing up, and slowly raised it; the droplets of water that were on his thighs raised up into the air and froze, crystallizing, the light catching and reflecting off of them, casting little rainbows of color on Lonely Bird and himself.

"Yes, I can use magic. Most of us can." He said quietly, his smirk softening into a smile.

He turned his hand palm down and clenched it in a fist; the ice liquefied and plip plipped back onto his legs. He slid his fingers into the other man's white hair and pulled him into a soft kiss.

"If I'd have known I was going to worry you, I'd have woken you up, I'm sorry.~" He teased.

Draconian

There was a frown and Lonely Bird jerked away from the water, it was cold. He was mostly irritated that Spike would just disappear and then drop water on him and he had a hand halfway to his face to wipe off the water before he let his hand drop and just... Stared.

That was really pretty.

Lonely Bird frowned, reaching a hand up to the symbol on his forehead. Finger's brushing it ever so gently before he jerked his hand away and gave a shiver of discomfort. It felt like rubbing a raw nerve, touching his forehead. Lonely Bird was distracted by the ice and the simple Being Near Spike and he was easily pulled in for a kiss, eyes closing briefly and pushing into it before pulled away and moved to a closet to get a blanket before wrapping it around Spike.

Sure he'd just put ice water on himself but..

Looking at him made Lonely Bird feel cold so surely that meant that he was cold.

Whatever, it made sense. Lonely Bird moved the blanket over Spike's head, rubbing it over his hair before he went in for another kiss and briefly entertained the idea of jumping into water too for a quick fix. He was kinda gross. Lonely Bird leaned away and his eyes went wide and he whipped around at

"Captain!"

It was purple guy. A short wave of black hair, four horns, brilliant yellow eyes. Built like a brick house. Topless. Lonely Bird moved to stand in front of Spike even though he was covered in a blanket -at least he better be - and frowned.

"Yes."

"You... Are naked."

"Yes."

"Uhhh. Not important Cap'n. I'll tell you later."

And the door closed and Lonely Bird held up his hands and stared at the door in confusion. What was so important? Maybe it was time for the meal. Whatever. "I feel like I slept with sand in my eyes," He grumbled, moving his hands to his face, "I take it that isn't usually an all night activity?" He mused, lifting an eyebrow at his smaller peppered haired companion.

Cheesigator

Spike couldn't help but smile as he watched Lonely Bird pull away, digging around in the closet for something, he wasn't quite sure what. But his reaction had been rather precious, he thought--his childlike wonder at seeing Spike's little trick made him feel a little warm and fuzzy inside; it'd been cute.

He raised his eyebrows, but didn't protest as the blanket was wrapped around him and the man started drying off his hair, catching him in a kiss that Spike wouldn't have resisted even if you paid him to; every embrace was so sweet, it sent shivers down his spine, made his heart beat a little faster. It could easily become addictive, if it wasn't already.

However the door opened and he blinked, peeking around the other unicorn's shoulder, eyes lighting up when he saw it was the purple people eater. Oh! Oh he was shirtless. Spike didn't bother hiding it at all as he looked the guy up and down, drinking in the sight of those big muscles and oi he'd definitely have to get on that at some point or another.

But he was gone too soon and Spike barely had enough time to hide his disappointment as Lonely Bird turned back to him and he smirked.

"Not for most people. I'm quite durable, though." He'd had sex with some beings on this planet that literally lasted for days on end. He loved it, practically lived for it. He wondered if Lonely Bird could get to that point, or close to it. He licked his lips, eyes shining dangerously at the thought.

He slid down from his spot in the window, again not hiding it as he looked Lonely Bird up and down and then looked away rather coyly, going over to perch on the bed.

"I mean if you can swim, perhaps a quick bath wouldn't be a bad idea. Your crew might smell you and start asking questions, yknow. If that guy didn't already pick up on it.~" He couldn't help but tease him; Lonely Bird had seemed like such a prude yesterday, his crew would probably pick up on what happened and word would spread like wildfire. Guys liked talking about that kind of thing.

"Am I still not allowed to play with them?" He asked with a pout, thinking of purple guy in particular, tilting his head curiously at the other unicorn as he sat there, hands in his lap, blanket draped artfully around him and sliding off of one of his shoulders, revealing some of the marks the other man had left there from their adventures last night.

Draconian

Lonely Bird noticed Spike eye up Purple Guy - he couldn't remember his name right now, because his brain was still very focused on Spike's ass. Lonely Bird made sure that for the few seconds the purple crewmate was in here he couldn't see what was clearly his. A glare to the door after he'd left and a long look at Spike. A purse of his lips and he watched the other unicorn move about the room, curious.

He was even more broken now.

A puff of air into his cheeks and he slowly blew out his breath.

What an interesting situation this was.

"I don't want to swim in ocean water," Lonely Bird wrinkled his nose, "Do you know how many fish have sex in that?" He waved his hand dismissively by his face, shaking his head, "I'm not this pretty because I bath in fish-sex-water." Still, his blue eyes followed Spike around the room again, watching him sit. Eye's caught on the marks he'd left behind and he gave a weird noise and moved closer to Spike, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

"I'm not your master," Lonely Bird said huskily, truthfully. Most people that weren't part of his crew didn't survive being masterless on his ship. He leaned in, teeth scraping along Spike's neck before he pressed a kiss under his ear and pulled away. "Okay, you need to get dressed or we're going to have a repeat of last night. I've napped and I'm full of energy. I imagine you'd like that but..."

It felt odd, to want to have a reason to... Find his horn. Because that meant he'd get to live longer. Lonely Bird looked shocked by the notion and he pressed his hand to his chest after a moment, confused and frustrated by the feelings in there. Eugh. Feelings were pesky things.  "Dressed," He pulled the blanket up, dropping it over Spike's head and sticking his tongue out at him. "Out while I bathe, and then we'll... Head out. We're rested and it'll be quiet so we can... Figure something out."

Cheesigator

Spike let out a little laugh at Lonely Bird's response to his comment on taking a bath. It was so surprisingly immature, though perhaps it shouldn't have been as surprising as it was.

"Well, you seemed perfectly content last night to almost bathe yourself in my sweat and cum, I don't really see how that's much different." He said with a soft snort, smirking as the man came closer to him.

Spike raised his eyebrows, catching that underlying tone in Bird's voice as he let his gaze drop from the other unicorn's to slide up and down the man's body as he considered what they were now both thinking, confirmed as Bird brought it up.

"Mmmm, I wouldn't mind that at all.~" He closed his eyes and leaned into the man's touch, letting out a heated breath when he felt teeth on his throat and neck, the touches sending shivers down his spine.

And then the blanket was pulled over his head, which made Spike grin and laugh again as he pushed it off, shaking his head, hair still a little damp. "Don't stick your tongue out at me, I'll make you regret it." He growled playfully, his hands finding the other unicorn's rear as he pulled him close and pressed a few kisses to the man's chest before he nipped at one of his nipples and pulled away with a grin to go get dressed.

"And what'll you do with this ship of yours while we travel on the land, I wonder?" He asked, curious to see if Lonely Bird had really even thought that far ahead.

Draconian

Bathe himself in...!

Lonely Bird gave Spike a bug eyed look, his mouth opening slightly in... Mild? Horror. Bathe in... The face he pulled was disgust and while he'd enjoyed it at the time and the after effects, Lonely Bird couldn't help but feel posessive and like Spike was his at the sight of his cum leaking down his thigh and... Lonely Bird closed his eyes for a moment.

The noise that left his mouth when Spike bit him was perhaps a little silly, a high pitched gasp because he really hadn't been expecting it and his hands went to the top of Spike's head before he ruffle his hair in revenge. "Biting me," He scoffed gathering his hair over his shoulders before he sighed and tilting Spike's head up to press a kiss to his temple, avoiding the forehead as a natural thing.

"It'll be docked," He said softly, shrugging, "Or they'll run the route without me," He lifted an eyebrow, "Aeire can be acting Captain," He nodded to the closed door, "It'll be fine. They're loyal and they know that if they took my ship I'd be using their bones and skin to make my next one." Lonely Bird grinned widely, looking a little too pleased with himself. Then he gave Spike a swat on the bum and a quick squeeze, "Go get ready for your little promise him? I'm gonna be a real unicorn again. God." He sighed and looked at Spike a little oddly.

"I didn't miss my horn until I bumped into you," He admitted, "I think this is going to be awful," He admitted with a husky laugh.

Cheesigator

Ah, so he did have a plan. Well that was just fantastic, then. It meant that at least one of them did.

No, Lonely Bird really didn't strike Spike as the type to jump into things on a whim, though his perception of the man might've been a bit skewed with their drinking the night previous. Spike on the other hand, was the exact opposite. He flew by the seat of his pants and whatever wonders and trouble happened to fall into his lap, he dealt and rolled along with. He was an immortal unicorn, he didn't really have a whole lot else he could do, he figured.

He finished getting dressed, tying the last laces on his boots as Birdy admitted to his feelings about missing being a unicorn, and he looked up at the other man with his eyebrows raised as he straightened up.

"Well, depends. Who do you think it'll be more awful for, you or me?" He figured the correct answer was: both.

Lonely Bird would get his horn back, and... Probably his memories, as well. Perhaps his sense of a conscience. He might just be mortified as he realized all the terrible things he'd done. Meanwhile, Spike might just not have much of an ass left by the time they reached their destination, if Bird was going to keep ramming it like he had last night the whole way there.

Spike was perfectly okay with that.

Once they were both dressed and ready, Spike let Lonely Bird lead the way out, sticking close behind him not because he was afraid, but because he wanted to see if he could play up to that little protective streak the other unicorn had going on. He thought it was cute.

Draconian

Lonely Bird led the way.

Dressed in the usual low key outfit. White shirt. Brown pants. Boots. Of course, that was the only low key thing about him. Aside from that he was as pristine as ever looking. Like he was unable to get dirty or look tired. He didn't - look tired - though he ached and felt tired. His eyes were tired inside his head, his eyelids were heavy and for a few tempting moments before they left he was seriously considering just grabbing Spike and crawling back into bed for more sleep.

The contact was slowly becoming addicting. To feel any sort of power again was something he'd only thought to dream of and actually feeling it was beyond amazing. Every nerve ending sang when he touched Spike and it was muted still. Lonely Bird moved a hand to gently rub at the seal on his forehead before the uncomfortable feeling set in. It always felt odd to touch there, while not only was it extremely uncomfortable, a sort of spine tickling feeling when he touched it, there was a strange raw nerve sensation.

Lonely Bird quickly removed his hand from his forehead and continued on.

It was tempting to keep himself as close as possible. A strange protectiveness overwhelmed him for the shorter man. Also the source of anything that felt remotely like being any sort of Non-Dying magical creature. An interesting sensation, Lonely Bird decided, because he'd gotten all to used to the sensation of dying in his own husk. A husk that was supposed to last forever.

"So," Lonely Bird started, clearing his throat before he continued, "I can kinda... Figure out where my shit is. I think I already mentioned a general location. Now we just need to find it." He looked to the ocean. A safe haven simply because it was where he wasn't maimed. He'd been destroyed on land, so he took to the sea. Almost poetic. Almost.

Lonely Bird hesitated but he held out a hand to Spike in a quiet plea for contact. Just their skin touching sent zings through his system and it had a calming effect - or at least he pretended it did. An addict could come up with plenty of reasons. "Spike," he started, pushing his platinum hair over his shoulder in it's rolling waves down his back, "Do you like the water?" He said simply, "I can't decide if I like it or if I just hate it less than land."

Tags: