Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Searching For Something [open]

Started by Vyres, September 30, 2016, 08:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyres

Not many people live in the Sionad Tundra. Yes, there were sparse settlements here and there ekeing out a living by hunting and gathering what little there was. Living in seclusion tended to bred people with less moral standing and lead to stronger sins to eat. But Vyres was interested in their sins right now, all he wanted was silence and peace. For several days he had been hopping from revenge pact to revenge pact. Cutting a long blood soaked swath north from Hyoite.

Glancing skyward, he saw that the sun had long since vanished from the sky. He entered an abandoned shack just east of an outpost. Dropping his cloak and dragon skinned bag, Vyres tossed a tiny bolt of lightning towards the firepit. Watching it ignite he sat on the battered wooden cot. Resting his head in his hands, he wondered if this was what he needed for the long term. 'I'm in my head to much. And I know that's not particularly good for my emotional wellbeing.' he thought. Sighing softly Vyres glanced upwards and focused his unreflective gaze on a point outside the shack. "How long till I find what is missing in my immortal life? Can you give a hint Symyria?" he heard himself ask for the millionth time.

Even as he knew the answer already. She allowed him to wander the mortal world to search for the missing piece. Shaking his head slightly Vyres strenched out, while crossing hands under his head. "I'll cover more miles tomorrow." he states before drifting off to a dreamless sleep of angels.

Tags: