Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Damage control (open)

Started by Gawfy, October 14, 2016, 12:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Gawfy stood up. Well our "Friend" cant remember what he did, But he did somthing to piss off The entire Thanatos Temple and government want to catch him,But not kill him. Gawfy put away his rum. As much as he wanted to drink he needed to stay sober. Our "friend" has also been on this GOD FORSAKEN island for only a week and the Authorities have been pursuing him for Four Days. He added as he looked at the man who approached them. You want to tag along? He asked. Gawfy hadn't even shown his face to these people and They where helping him. For all they knew he was a Walking talking living armor with a wolf for a head. You saw what happened right? Gawfy shook his head. Guess i shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.He then walked over to the Pink haired girl and The strange man. Welcome aboard, Names Gawfy.He Looked at the Pink haired Girl and looked at Rad. She coming as well? He asked

Silverslade

Jaeris finished fumbling in his pockets. Satisfied, he regarded the others in quiet contemplation for a moment. The traveling party looked to be growing fast; Jaeris didn't particularly mind new company, but greater numbers usually meant greater risk. The others seemed capable enough to handle themselves, though his did hold a few reservations about the girl; The Rainforests were not kind to the unwary or unprepared.

A new voice punctured his thoughts, "...I'd like to tag along. I got nothing better to do.". Jaeris looked up at the new arrival and an involuntary shudder ran through him. This was someone to keep an eye on.

"If we leave now we should reach the outer fringes by sunrise;" He said, "Which means most of our journey will be in the safety of sunlight. Or we could rest first, then depart in the morning and brave the forests after dark."

SionnachSaysHi

Sionnach took a look around the group. They all seemed pretty capable. His eyes locked with one of them, and he watched as the man shivered. He might be a threat. Better keep an eye on him.

"Personally, I don't feel like dealing with a lot of trouble. I'll stick with the big man, but that's my two coins on the issue."

Either way, it mattered little to him. He waited to see how the others would answer.

Felyfir

After travelling for weeks on end, Cadby felt the need for a place to sleep and a nice warm mug of ale. Seeing what seemed to be a tavern in front of him, he quickened his pace with the thoughts of a full stomach and content afternoon in his mind.

Entering the building, Cadby decided to keep his hood on, while lowering his mask. Checking out the tavern around him, he silently moved to the corner of the tavern, where he found a seat close to the group of strangers. Curiosity piqued, he decided to listen in on this groups conversation, all the while maintaining the persona of a weary traveler.

neXi

Originally a mechanism to gain her attention, his hand remained. Surprisingly she followed suit and they found each other with hands on the other's shoulder for a few seconds. It was... Intimate. At least for strangers. He drew his hand down shortly after she did. Subtle mimicry was usually comfortable for everyone involved.

Under the impression it was he who was in trouble with the law, she asked what crimes he'd committed. After the wink and the elbow, wanting to impress, Rad was happy to use the opportunity to blow smoke.

"What can I say, the parties I attend always seem to get out of control." he lauded humbly. 3 days in Thanatos, and already the life of the party. A lie that nobody would bother to unravel because of how white it was. Having too much fun was usually a good impression.

Putting his attention onto the lady in the group meant missing details on what was happening. Looks like the plans to go into the forest were finalised. We'd attracted a large party, the bodies started getting trapped here like flies in honey. There were already 5 of them in no time flat.

"Is she coming too?"

"Is she?" Rad questioned, engaging eye contact. "Perhaps the jungle isn't the place for such a clearly delicate flower." He shrugged. Half taunt, half joke, perhaps this would light a fire under her, and persuade her to join them. If he was to be stuck on a day long trip, he may as well try and drag along some good company.

She was certainly pretty, and she seemed to have her head on her shoulders right enough. Or maybe he was imagining it. You could probably count the seconds they knew each other existed. Anyone can be crazy.

Gawfy seemed happy to adventure with anyone, even random women he hadn't even just met. The more the merrier, Rad supposed. Rad was going to take it easy and have some fun on this one. There may not be much coin or reputation involved, so why bother being serious about it.

He turned to the group, not straying too far from his new green garbed acquaintance. "I'm ready to leave when you guys are." A nonchalant statement.

Gawfy

We are likely to run into Trouble when we go through that forest. Gawfy said to all of the party.
I know Jearis can handle himself in a fight how about the rest of you? Any combat experience to speak of? The words came out A little mean but They where helping a wanted man. And If push came to shove Gawfy needed to know if he could Trust them to not get themselves killed.

SionnachSaysHi

Sionnach turned to the big man.

"Well, I'm not much help doing damage, but I'm really fast, and stealthy. In an all out battle, I doubt I'll be much help, but I will be able to help in other ways such as scouting ahead, and sensing traps. Plus, I have a few other tricks up my sleeve."

When he said 'tricks', he pushed his aura a bit. He covered the malevolence in it, but allowed the raw power to get through. The point of this was to see who felt it. Those who were able to feel his aura usually were the ones that caused the most trouble for him.

He surprised himself by telling most of the truth. While it was a good idea to let them know he wasn't much of a fighter, it wasn't a good idea to let them think he was weak. He had no doubt that if he was in a fight to the death with any one of the men here, he would be the one covered in blood.

Gawfy

Gawfy Shook his Head as he listened then turned to Jaeris I think its time to head out. He said as he started walking towards the Jungle He turned back to the Rest of the party and gave them a "follow me" motion. And like that the party was off.

Felyfir

Interested in the party and curious as to where their adventure might take them, Cadby quickly went out of the tavern, following the group while keeping to the shadows.

Tags: