The Most Beautiful Dancer of Them All

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2005, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/16/04 6:50 pm)
Reply | Edit   The Most Beautiful Dancer of Them All
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The beautiful Lady Kouen walked through the entrance to the village wearing her normal red kimono with her long red hair in a bun held up with black chopsticks. She spoke with a slow, calming voice.

Kouen: Well, this place seems alright. I can find a place to stay here, and at the same time, dance for the villagers.

She wandered through the streets looking for a place to stay and a place to dance.  

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/16/04 7:02 pm)
Reply   Re: The Most Beautiful Dancer of Them All
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Raziel glanced around the Dark Mage Village. It seemed like a place he would get along in. No one got suspicious if you were out at night, and dead bodies wouldn't really alarm anyone. He searched for an Inn, so he could go ahead and get a room to sleep during the day. Once he spotted the Inn, he spotted someone else spotting the same in.

Raziel: Ooh. She looks delectable.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/16/04 7:22 pm)
Reply | Edit   Re: The Most Beautiful Dancer of Them All
 Kouen took one more look around her before walking in. She saw what was possibly the sexiest man she had ever seen. She figured she would go talk to him, since he also appeared to know a little of the area. But mostly because he was so sexy.

Kouen: Hello, good sir. You seem to know your way around. Could you tell me where we are?

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/16/04 7:38 pm)
 Raziel smiled at her, his canines glinting in the moonlight.

Raziel: Why, my dear woman, you're in the Dark Mage Village. I rather like it here, but it doesn't seem to suit you. It's not a very... lively place. Most people here wouldn't be blasé enough to appreciate your nothing less than divine presence.

Raziel took her hand and kissed it.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/16/04 7:58 pm)
 Kouen giggled a little.

Kouen: Oh my! Such a charming man.
(under her breath): And sexy.
(normal): And what might your name be, sir?

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/16/04 8:02 pm)
 Raziel: I am Raziel Sanguis. I would ask yours, but I hear angels don't have names.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/16/04 8:09 pm)
 Kouen blushed a deep red.

Kouen: Why, thank you. My name is Kouen.

She gave a little bow.

Kouen: Care to show me around?

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/16/04 8:18 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel: Well, there are plenty of... things I could show you. Where would you have me start?

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/16/04 8:36 pm)
Reply | Edit   Re: <-- Raziel
 Kouen: WWhat kinds of... things?

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/16/04 8:39 pm)
Reply   Re: <-- Raziel
 Raziel chuckled, He knew what she was thinking.

Raziel: You know, inns, taverns, bars, people to stay away from. Things neccessary to get around.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/16/04 8:49 pm)
 Kouen: Why don't we start with taverns and people to stay away from, Mr. Sanguis?

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/16/04 8:54 pm)
 Raziel: Please, call me Raziel. I prefer answering to it, I think it rolls off the tongue easier. As for taverns, the best ones all depend on what you're looking for, be it food, drink, company, gambling, or dance. Which should you prefer?

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/16/04 9:02 pm)
 Kouen: I prefer drink, company, and dance, being a dancer myself.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/16/04 9:07 pm)
 Raziel: Ah, well, being of those very same preferences, I shoulld have to recommend this tavern on the back side of the Inn. The drink and company are so nice there, that the Inn is connected to it!

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/16/04 9:13 pm)
 Kouen: Really? Would you... um... like to go there now?

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/16/04 9:17 pm)
 Raziel: Certainly. I would be most daft to turn down an invitation from one such as... lovely as you.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 3:53 am)
 Kouen blushed again.

Kouen: Well, please show me the way... Raziel.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 1:03 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel smiled that same, glimmering, toothy smile at Kouen. He offered his hand to her.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 1:14 pm)
 Kouen gladly took Raziel's hand.

Kouen: Lead the way, Raziel.
(thinking): Gods, even his name is sexy.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 1:28 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel clutched her hand gently but firmly and walked with her to the tavern. He held open the door for her.

Raziel: Goddesses first.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 1:42 pm)
 Kouen blushed and walked through the tavern door.

Kouen: Now that we're here, could you recommend something good here?  

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 1:55 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel stepped inside and closed the door.

Raziel: Well my dear, that all depends on your tastes. What kind of drink do you like?

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 2:08 pm)
 Kouen: Oh, anything is good, really. Suggest something.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 2:38 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel: Well, personally, I like champagne, but that all decides on the size of one's wallet. I could buy you a glass, but you would have to repay me by letting me smoke. If not, then they have some rather nice and more affordable wine. Even their beer is decent, if you like that.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 2:53 pm)
 Kouen: You can smoke. I don't mind.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 3:10 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel: Excellent.

Raziel pulled a cigarette from the insdie pocket of his cape. He placed it between his lips and lit it with a black lighter. He replaced the lighter in his pocket and took a drag.

Raziel: So, shall I be buying you a glass of champagne, then?

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 3:18 pm)
 Kouen: Why, I'd be delighted if you would.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 3:24 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel smiled, taking her hand and leading her to the bar. He pounded the counter once with his hand.

Raziel: Alison! Get this wonderful woman a glass of your finest.

Alison smiled, her extended canines gleaming in the soft light of the room.

Alison: Certainly. But first..

Alison leaned over the bar and, grabbing the front of Raziel's shirt, pulled him toward her until her mouth was at his ear.

Alison: Are you going to take her?

Raziel smiled and whispered back.

Raziel: In what way?

Alison: Either.

Raziel: Hopefully both. Why, do you want a sister?

Alison pulled away from him and went back to get a bottle without answering him.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 3:37 pm)
 Kouen: What was that about, Raziel?

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 3:45 pm)
 Raziel: Oh nothing. She's my sister's best friend and we're planning a surprise baby shower for her. You can come too, if you'd like.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 3:55 pm)
 Kouen: Oh, but I've just met you. I wouldn't want to impose.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 4:10 pm)
 Raziel: Heavens, no, my sweet. It's not imposing if you've been invited. Besides, I can't imagine that I could bear to be away from you the length of an entire party. You must come.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 4:15 pm)
 Kouen: Well, if you insist, then I suppose I'll come.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 4:40 pm)
 Raziel: Wonderful.

Alison then emerged from the doorway to the wine cellar carrying an old looking bottle. She took it back to the bar and proceeded to uncork it.

Alison: You know you gotta buy the whole bottle, right?

Raziel: I'm aware. Don't worry.

He stole a glance at Kouen.

Raziel: It shan't go to waste.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 5:03 pm)
 Kouen: How old is it? Do you really think we can drink that whole bottle by ourselves, Raziel?

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 5:15 pm)
 Alison examined the bottle, but it was written in Druidic so she couldn't read it.

Alison: It's somewhere between a few years and hella old.

Raziel chuckled.

Raziel: Certainly we can drink it all. That is, providing you can hold your liquor. I can drink half.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 5:23 pm)
 Kouen laughed a little at Alison's comment.

Kouen: I believe I could drink most of the other half. I don't know since I've never had that much before.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 5:34 pm)
 Alison: Finally, someone with a sense of humor.

She looked pointedly at Raziel.

Raziel: Well, if we plan to finish this before dawn, we best start now.

Raziel took Kouen's hand and led her to a table in the corner, stopping at the nearest ashtray to tap off his cigarette.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 5:45 pm)
 Kouen: Do we really have to finish it by morning? Can't we just take our time with it and make it last?

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 5:51 pm)
 Raziel smiled at her and instinctively ran his tongue over his fangs.

Raziel: Morning would be... preferable.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 6:04 pm)
 Kouen: Okay. Would you like to take the first drink, Raziel?  

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 6:12 pm)
 Raziel poured some champagne into the two wine glasses Alison had given him.

Raziel: Of course not. We shall drink together.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 6:24 pm)
 Kouen: Okay. Do you think we should have a toast?

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 6:30 pm)
 Raziel: Certainly. What would you like to toast to?

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 6:47 pm)
 Kouen: Hmm... How about to a long and happy friendship between us?
(thinking): And maybe more than friendship.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 6:59 pm)
 Raziel: Oh course, my dear.

Raziel smirked to himself, and then at Alison. She smiled back at him. Raziel could see in Kouen's eyes that he already had her.

Raziel: A toast, then? To a long and happy... friendship.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 7:14 pm)
 Kouen: Yes. A long and happy friendship.

She raised her glass.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/17/04 7:21 pm)
 The glasses made a "clink" whent hey came together and Raziel took a sip. He smiled at his present company.

Raziel: So, what brings you to the Dark Mage Village anyways?

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/17/04 7:35 pm)
 Kouen took a sip before answering.

Kouen: Just wanted to travel, meet new people, and dance.

uberdragonduelist
SotE addict
(11/18/04 4:26 pm)
 Raziel: Ah, I love a woman with a noble cause.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(11/19/04 2:38 pm)
 Kouen: There's nothing wrong with it, but I don't see what's so noble about it.

uberdragonduelist
Mistress of
the Shinys
(12/5/04 5:24 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel smiled at her yet again.

Raziel: I couldn't imagine a cause more noble than gracing such unworthy people with your presence. For I can tell you now, not a single person alive is worthy of even knowing of your existence, of having their existence acknowledged by you.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(1/1/05 2:12 am)
 Kouen's cheeks nearly turned as red as her hair.

Kouen: Why, th-thank you, but I could never think like you. I don't think I'm better than anyone.

uberdragonduelist
Mistress of
the Shinys
(1/6/05 2:03 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel: Well, that suits me just fine; I think modesty only adds to a woman's divinity.

Raziel set the champagne bottle down to ran his hand lightly along Kouen's arm.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(1/6/05 2:41 pm)
 Kouen: Ooh. That tickled.
(thinking): That sent a shiver down my spine. I liked that.
(aloud): Do that somemore. What brings you here?

uberdragonduelist
Mistress of
the Shinys
(1/6/05 3:01 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel smirked and continued running his hand up and down her arm. Alison observed the two from the bar.

Alison *thinking*: I'm getting a sister tonight!

Raziel *thinking*: She's not getting a sister tonight.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(1/6/05 3:28 pm)
 Kouen: So, what brings you here, or is this your hometown?
(thinking):Ooh, that feels good.

uberdragonduelist
Mistress of
the Shinys
(1/6/05 3:34 pm)
 Raziel: Well, it's not my hometown, but it might as well be. I've lived here for quite a while; ever since my training to become a preist began.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(1/6/05 3:48 pm)
 Kouen: A priest? You don't seem like a priest to me.

uberdragonduelist
Mistress of
the Shinys
(1/6/05 3:51 pm)
Reply   <-- Raziel
 Raziel: Well, I was going to become a priest, but I discovered that I liked sinning too much.

Ketsueki san
SotE addict
(1/6/05 3:59 pm)
 Kouen: You like to sin, huh?

Anonymous

Raziel smirked. She seemed to like that fact.

Raziel: Well, not too much more than every other person, but you have to be quite a bit purer than most for priesthood.

Anonymous

Kouen: Is that the only reason? I'm sure you could convince a lot of people to join your church.

Anonymous

Raziel: Well, I'd rather not dwell on the past. The future seems more... eventful.

Anonymous

Kouen: Whatever could you mean by that?

Anonymous

Raziel: That means whatever you want it to mean.

Anonymous

Kouen: Anything I want it to mean?

Anonymous

Raziel: Of course. Anything for you.

Raziel decided now was as good a time as any and he stopped running his hand along her arm to gently grab her wrist.

Anonymous

Raziel grabbed Kouen's wrist.

Kouen: Oh! What are you...?
(thinking): I hope he's gonna kiss me.

Anonymous

Raziel leaned in close to Kouen.

Raziel: You wanna go somewhere a little more... private?

Anonymous

Kouen(thinking): Yes! We get to be alone.
(out loud): Sure. Let'sgo.

Anonymous

Raziel stood up and offered Kouen his hand to help her up.

Raziel: Myself and a few friends of mine all share a rather large house just outside of town. We can go there.

As Raziel leads Kouen outside, he glances at Alison, who gives him a brief thumbs up.

Anonymous

Kouen: Really? What kind of a house is it? How many of your friends live there? Are any of them as nice as you?

Anonymous

Raziel led her out of town. He took a narrow path that broke off of the main road to the right.

Raziel: Well, most of them aren't home, they tend to stay out all night. A few of the women might be there, but all the men leave. The girls usually play cards and gossip until they come home. Nope of them are very polished, though. They refuse most amenities.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Raziel: Oh, champagne, silk bedsheets, scented candles, crystal glasses, feather pillows. My bedroom is nicer than everyone else's except a few simply because they have turned down offers for these finer things. Creatures of habit I suppose.

A little further down the path and they approached a very large house. It looked ominous, but that was probably just because it was dark and all the first floor windows had a single white candle on the windowsill. Raziel led her up to the door.

Raziel: Well, this is home.

Anonymous

Kouen: Wow, this is a nice house. A lot nicer than mine, at least.  I had a small little cottage out in the woods. It wasn't much but I liked it.

Anonymous

Raziel: Well that sounds marvelous. I would much prefer that, but too many of my aquaintences had no where else to turn. Sometimes a curse what little compassion I hold for them.

Raziel pushe the heavy door open and walked inside. The room was well lit, with a crystal chandelier reflecting the light from more than a few candles. A few women were walking together talking, but more voices were heard upstairs. The door closed behind them and they walked in slightly.

They were barely inside when a tall, dark curly-haired boy of about sixteen walked up behind Raziel, quiet as a mouse. Raziel took no notice of him. The women had left the room then, silence quickly spreading through the room.

The boy cleared his throat.

Anonymous

Kouen: Wow! This is a really nice house on the inside too.

She didn't notice when the man walked up behind them.

Strange man: Ahem!

Kouen: Gah!

She instinctively jumped towards Raziel.

Anonymous

Raziel: Ah, Aki, why are you still here? Not out with the others?

Aki: No, I'm still a creature of the daylight, I would be sleeping if it weren't for all those chatterboxes upstairs. Can you please make them shut up or do I have to threaten them?

Raziel: Threaten to lock the door, they'll quiet down. You never disturb their sleep, they shouldn't disturb yours.

Aki: You're sucking up today.

Aki looked over Kouen for a moment.

Aki: Nice catch. Shall I close off your hallway?

Raziel: That might be neccessary.