Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Most Beautiful Dancer of Them All

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2005, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Raziel cringed. He had hoped she wouldn't mention that.

Raziel: Just... remembering someone.

Anonymous

Kouen: Who is it? Or would you rather not tell me?

Anonymous

Raziel: Well, I'll tell you if you really want to know. The memories are back, anyways, so it doesn't really matter.

Anonymous

Kouen: Well, if it's okay with you.

Anonymous

Raziel thought for a moment, forming the words in his head before saying them.

Raziel: My... ex-wife. Carrena. She was my mother's friend, the one that turned me. I was in love with her. I used to call her my gothic butterfly, because she was so dark and because of this tattoo of butterfly wings that spanned her back. She slept with me, then left to be with some other guy in Hell. Then she came back after about a year and we got married. She turned me soon after. She was a great artist. She still has pictures of that guy she was with, and a few of me when I was mortal. She was amazing.

Anonymous

Kouen : What happened to her? Why ex-wife?

Anonymous

Raziel: She died. Probably her past catching up with her. She pissed off a lot of people. Powerful people. And I couldn't help her. That's why I started changing people instead of just killing them. I wanted to have people who could help me. And the boy, Aki... he's really powerful. More than I ever thought he was. He was rich, too, from the inheritance from his adoptive parents. Because I had so many contacts, he made a deal that he'd buy the house if I found this girl he's in love with.

Anonymous

Kouen: I'm sorry. I wish I could help in some way.

Anonymous

Raziel: I wish I could've helped her then. Look, if you want, I can take you to Adela and drop you off there. I need to get away from the house for a little while, anyways, and they won't miss me. Well, Alison will, but none of the others.

Anonymous

Kouen: Thank you. I'm sorry for bringing it up.

Anonymous

Raziel: It's alright. Forgetting about the past never really makes it go away anyways.

Anonymous

Kouen: You're right. There are times when we wish we could. But we can't. As such some people can have particularly bad memories haunting them fot the rest of their life. Even if they don't act like it.

Anonymous

Kouen: You're right. There are times when we wish we could. But we can't. As such some people can have particularly bad memories haunting them fot the rest of their life. Even if they don't act like it.

Anonymous

Raziel: Yeah. Some people actually do manage to convince themselves that something didn't happen, but that usually does more harm than good.

The two were approaching the boundary of the Dark Mage VIllage leading to Adela.

Anonymous

Kuen: Well, it looks like we're almost out of the village. What are you going to do after I leave? Just out of curiousity.

Anonymous

Raziel: Come back home. Look for someone else to turn. Try to keep Alison from killing Aki. I have a feeling, though, that something is about to happen.

Anonymous

Kouen: Something? Like what kind of something?

Anonymous

Raziel: I'm not sure what. Carrena always got these 'feelings' or whatnot about things. I guess her damned 'feelings' rubbed off on me.

Anonymous

Kouen: Isee. Well, I hope nothing too bad happens. You think I should stay just in case?

Anonymous

Raziel: No, I imagine I'll fare just fine. I don't want to hinder your travelling.